All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the twisted calculus of the islamic Death Cult, suicide / mass murder in the name of Islamism is "martyrdom". A driving force for these acts includes contempt for the infidel and idolatry of a 7th century arab warlord.

Birthday in Paradise!

Birthday in Paradise – suicide bomber’s preferred way to celebrate, says Fatah - PMW Bulletins

Suicide bomber “preferred”
celebrating her birthday in Paradise
- Fatah lauds murderer of 6 as “heroic female Martyr”

• “Her desire to take revenge against the Jews” was stronger than her desire to blow out her birthday candles
  • “We all bow in admiration and appreciation before the soul of heroic Martyrdom-seeker Andalib Takatka”
  • Fatah, about another female suicide bomber who murdered 2:
    “Ayyat Al-Akhras, the Palestinian self-sacrificing fighter and heroic martyr... sacrificed her soul... for the liberation of Palestine"
by Nan Jacques Zilberdik

There’s a reason why children shouldn’t be allowed to play with matches, or islamic terrorists with explosives.

Gaza terror rocket hits Strip’s own power lines, leaves Palestinians in dark

Damage will take days to fix; minister delays repairs until it is safe for workers

By JUDAH ARI GROSS29 May 2018, 11:32 pm
Gaza terror rocket hits Strip’s own power lines, leaves Palestinians in dark

“Damage will take days to fix....”

It will also take UNRWA welfare dollars which apparently is not an issue for Islamic terrorist welfare cheats. It’s always someone else’s responsibility to fix / pay for and someone else’s fault because Arab-Moslem retrogrades are their own worst enemy.

Hebron-with-Flag.jpg

Israel flags decorate the 2,000-year-old Tomb of Machpela complex in Hebron in anticipation of Yom Ha’atzmaut. The same Herodian masonry is used for the Western Wall in Jerusalem. Photo by Yishai Fleisher.

“I abhor an enclave, too, a gated community, a restricted country club, or a clutch of 800 zealots lodged in illusory safety behind a wall made from the bodies of teenage soldiers, gazing out in scorn and lordly alarm at the surrounding 200,000 residents of the city of Hebron,” he said.

So, here are a few points to consider in answering Chabon:

1. While today Hebron Jews number only 800, consider that together with our adjacent sister city Kiryat Arba we are a block of 10,000 Jews. Furthermore, we are a tourist destination for 700,000 visitors and pilgrims yearly, including 35,000 just on Shabbat Chayei Sarah. The Israeli government coalition has backed Jewish rights in Hebron and recently normalized purchase of Arab properties, given authorization to build 31 new apartments, and given the Jewish community of Hebron status as an independent community. Moreover, U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley has consistently stated that the U.S. government’s decision to leave UNESCO was a direct result of that organization’s effort to rebrand the Tomb of the Fathers and Mothers in Hebron as a Palestinian World Heritage Site. Michael, while you may try to marginalize us, the people of Israel and the U.S. government stand with Hebron!

(full article online)

To Michael Chabon, from biblical Hebron

I've said it before & I'll say it again. What Hamas has done & is still doing to the Palestinians is hard to forgive. But let us not forgot who the people are that elected Hamas to lead them. A classic case of Palestinian mentality.

[ I just feel like starting another thread called " The Jews (Israel) did it " after this one :) ]

Why did Jews want to exact revenge on Salah? Well, five years ago Salah - forced by his team to travel to Israel for a friendly match - refused to shake hands with the Israelis.

The Jews, according to this article, never forgot this awful snub. And Sergio Ramos has a Star of David tattooed on his arm - which means he is Jewish, and probably a Marrano or an otherwise secret Jew since his family is publicly Catholic.

The article says that the Jews, who never forget a slight to their honor, waited for just the right time to injure Salah a couple of weeks ahead of the World Cup where he was to lead the Egyptian team.

There you have it. The Jews enlisted a Real Madrid superstar to hurt the Arab because he refused to shake hands with Israelis.

I have yet to see any ridicule over this theory in Egyptian media.

(Ramos had tattooed the Star of David in memory of a Jewish teammate of his who died suddenly.)

Egyptian media says injury to Muslim soccer star Mohammed Salah a Jewish revenge plot ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

Sarah Leah Whitson, the Executive Director, Middle East and North Africa Division of Human Rights Watch, yesterday retweeted a 2015 tweet from the BDS-supporting Jewish Voice for Peace.

Her retweet proves beyond any doubt that HRW is not only anti-Israel but has complete disregard for facts and fairness.

The graphic is a bunch of lies, as we've proven many times before.

Even worse, MSNBC apologized at the time of the incident and stated that the maps were "completely wrong."

Yet Sarah Leah Whitson is pretending that the apology never happened.

(full article online )

Human Rights Watch official @sarahleah1 retweets discredited "Map that Lies" ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

The long building in centre is the Post Office building, one of the most modern structures in Jerusalem, Israel, on Nov. 28, 1945. (AP Photo)
Ref #: PA.9933853
Date: 28/11/1945

The terror attack that changed everything

Hasani’s attraction to Israel began during his youth in Baghdad, but it wasn’t obvious of course. In elementary school, he says, he was mainly exposed to hate-filled anti-Zionist education, afflicted with anti-Semitism.

“I grew up in a closed Muslim society and experienced the same brainwashing other children were subject to in school, that ‘Jews are the devil, God’s enemies, who conquered the Arab land.’ I learned the truth at the age of 13 after thorough research I conducted myself, following my conscience and going against the dark doctrine dominating the society around me.”

What made you break through the ideology instilled in you by the educational system?

“The turning point arrived when I was in the sixth grade. I watched a report on Iraqi television about a suicide bombing committed by a 22-year-old female Palestinian terrorist on a bus filled with children. For the first time in my life, I saw Jews, and they were children just like me. I was shocked to discover that Jews are actually humans, who feel pain and cry. Beforehand, all I was familiar with was the visual image that was instilled in me of Jews as heartless wild animals.

“I remember running to the top floor of my house and crying. My heart was crushed over the children on the bus and their heartbroken mothers. My mother explained to me that the Jews are humans just like us and that I should love them. She warned me, however, not to discuss the issue in school because we could be executed for it. Following this incident, I was motivated to start researching the Israeli-Arab conflict thoroughly.”

(full article online)

Iraqi Muslim: Israel is my second homeland, Israelis are my people

[And here is the opposite of the post above.......hatred of Jews, anytime, anywhere]

Footage from New York
Police officers are arresting a man in New York and a bystander has started filming. It isn’t clear what has led up to this. The viewer does not know the circumstances of the arrest. Yet we hear him scream threats and obscenities against Jews. This vile language is quite frightening to hear. As a result, anyone who heard it would understandably be shocked.

(vide video online)

This anti-Semitism in New York will shake you to your core

The event was attended by Minister of Communications Ayoub Kara, Sheikh Mawafak Tarif, the leader of the Druze community in Israel, Jerusalem Police District Commander Yoram Halevy, and the families of the fallen soldiers.

Minister Kara said during the ceremony that "when the Druze are strong, Jerusalem is strong, we have officers who sacrifice their preciousness for this country, we have no other country, and we will preserve united Jerusalem for generations to come, '.

"The Druze community is an inseparable part of the State of Israel," said Sheikh Tarif, head of the Druze community in Israel, who said that the blood of the heroes of the community had protected the city of Jerusalem. We thank today all the Druze fighters who maintain security and order. "

(full article online)

'Druze soldiers - Jerusalem's shield'

The event was attended by Minister of Communications Ayoub Kara, Sheikh Mawafak Tarif, the leader of the Druze community in Israel, Jerusalem Police District Commander Yoram Halevy, and the families of the fallen soldiers.

Minister Kara said during the ceremony that "when the Druze are strong, Jerusalem is strong, we have officers who sacrifice their preciousness for this country, we have no other country, and we will preserve united Jerusalem for generations to come, '.

"The Druze community is an inseparable part of the State of Israel," said Sheikh Tarif, head of the Druze community in Israel, who said that the blood of the heroes of the community had protected the city of Jerusalem. We thank today all the Druze fighters who maintain security and order. "

(full article online)

'Druze soldiers - Jerusalem's shield'

Let me just say - minister Kara is one of the greatest diplomats in Israel history, true friend of the Jewish people and a man of peace, real one.
The circles he does in the air to build bridges for normalization bear significant results, and usually what he does he does not for publicity but for real change, usually away from the cameras.
He turned worlds just to rescue one Jews from Iraq, and was the voice of reason when his Druze community were put in a sharp situation between allegiance to Israel and natural will to join the Syrian war when Druze were left under threat on the other side of the border.

I just wish the day comes, after Israel and Arab states in the Gulf openly declare about their relationship and walk together into new solid agreements - and someone will expose all his efforts and work in a book. I'd make him the Israeli man of the decade, his dedication and modesty are a true inspiration, not a lot of people see and understand the full scale of this man's work.

Last edited:
I learned on this board that Israel is stealing Palestinian land & that Palestinians were a peace loving people who treated the Jews well until 1948.

This dynamic tale, the Zionist story of what a society can achieve if its citizens have purpose and are ready to live for the future as well as the present, is what stirs many of us to genuine love for (not just appreciation of) the Jewish state – more so than the defeat of enemies or the latest Israeli-built microchip or app.

And why shouldn’t it? For this move turns our pro-Israel advocacy into meaningful work, creates bonds of true friendship between fellow Jews (including happy Israelis) and other Jewish and non-Jewish activists. It dedicates us to fighting for the truth and enjoying the beauty of one of history’s most inspiring tales. In short, it provides us many (although by no means all) of the things necessary to live a worthy, flourishing life.

In contrast, the demented behavior of our foes is a testament to where a life dedicated to destruction and ugliness leads. And for those our opponents demand follow their lead (such as intersectional allies in minority communities, biased journalists and partisan scholars) the price of abandoning reason, ethics and professional standards to join the cause are sources of suffering. For deep down, even the most corrupt journalist writing about “peaceful marchers” on the Gaza border know they are communicating a lie, just as academics committed to spreading ignorance and bigotry understand they have not just abandoned the quest for truth or beauty but are actively fighting against it.

This explains why Israel’s foes spend so much mental effort blocking out and shouting down reality they want to avoid. For their lives are dedicated to things that are the opposite of what brings happiness, which is why they are so damned miserable. In a way, the contrast between flourishing Israel and the basket cases that represent the rest of the Middle East is a macrocosm of what can be achieved at the societal level by embracing the quest for a worthy live vs. battling to live an unworthy one.

(full article online)

The Worthy Life – II (Divest This!) ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

Following intense discussions between #Russia and #Israel, #Iran and #Hezbollah are preparing to pull out of southern #Syria bordering with Israel. #Jerusalem and #Moscow agreed to allow Israel to maintain its ability to act against Iran in Syria.

DeiYCUiVAAAp2qp.jpg

Bracing for an Israel-Iran Confrontation in Syria

Already underway...

The two attacked Israel at the opening of the conference, against the background of the security conflict and tension between Israel and Hamas in Gaza.

The Qatari chairman accused the "Zionist occupier" of "illegal actions against the Palestinians" and violating international law, and blamed Gaza residents' situation on Israel. The Indonesian parliamentarian called on the 80 countries and 500 members of various parliaments attending to "support the Palestinians against Israel's crimes," as he put it.

Israeli parliamentary delegation head MK Razvozov slammed the statements made by the two men, saying that for years Gaza vicinity residents have lived as hostages of a terrorist organization, an organization that does not stop firing rockets and bombs at Israeli communities, digging tunnels to kidnap soldiers and murder civilians, and creating new methods of terror.

"You're hypocrites. There's no such thing as good terror. Hamas is trying to murder citizens of Israel - and you, even here at the conference, are defending it. There are thousands of children, residents of the Gaza perimeter, who don't know any other reality. Reality without alarms and constant fear for their lives. The IDF doesn't carry out any military action without Hamas first attacking.

(full article online)

'Hamas is trying to murder us, you hypocrites'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back