All the new Trump scandals from just the last week:

irrelevant what is the reason democrats are so supportive of women's right? is it because it will allow them more opportunity to sexually molest them?

The "logic" expressed by a fucking moron.....The above idiot "claims" that democrats support women so they can molest them???REALLY..............LOL

What are you, 10 years old?
TDS is a bitch
I didn't claim it I asked you why democrats do it hell we know they sexually assault women democrats men have a long history of it.
So it's OK then.

Got it.

Liberals talk the talk but they seldom walk the walk!

Republican Sex Scandals | List of GOP Affairs
  • Obama (D) - 8yrs in office. zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences. so the next time somebody describes the Obama administration as "scandal free" they aren't speaking wishfully, they're simply telling the truth.
  • Bush, George W. (R) - 8yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.
  • Clinton (D) - 8yrs in office. 2 criminal indictments. one conviction. one prison sentence. that's right nearly 8yrs of investigations. tens of millions spent and 30yrs of claiming them the most corrupt ever and there was exactly one person convicted of a crime.
  • Bush, George H. W. (R) - 4yrs in office. one indictment. one conviction. one prison sentence.

• Reagan (R) - 8yrs in office. 26 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 8 prison sentences.

• Carter (D) - 4yrs in office. one indictment. zero convictions and zero prison sentences.
  • Ford (R) - 2 1/2 yrs in office. one indictment and one conviction. one prison sentence. Pardoned Richard Nixon.
  • Nixon (R) - 6yrs in office. 76 criminal indictments. 55 convictions. 15 prison sentences.
  • Johnson (D) - 5yrs in office. zero indictments. zero convictions. zero prison sentences.
Wow, I didn't realize Republicans had such a long history of criminalization.
But looking at who they are now, it doesn't surprise me.
I bet Trump breaks Nixon's record in half the time.

Liberals talk the talk but they seldom walk the walk!

Republican Sex Scandals | List of GOP Affairs
  • Obama (D) - 8yrs in office. zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences. so the next time somebody describes the Obama administration as "scandal free" they aren't speaking wishfully, they're simply telling the truth.
  • Bush, George W. (R) - 8yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.
  • Clinton (D) - 8yrs in office. 2 criminal indictments. one conviction. one prison sentence. that's right nearly 8yrs of investigations. tens of millions spent and 30yrs of claiming them the most corrupt ever and there was exactly one person convicted of a crime.
  • Bush, George H. W. (R) - 4yrs in office. one indictment. one conviction. one prison sentence.
  • Reagan (R) - 8yrs in office. 26 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 8 prison sentences.

• Carter (D) - 4yrs in office. one indictment. zero convictions and zero prison sentences.
  • Ford (R) - 2 1/2 yrs in office. one indictment and one conviction. one prison sentence. Pardoned Richard Nixon.
  • Nixon (R) - 6yrs in office. 76 criminal indictments. 55 convictions. 15 prison sentences.
  • Johnson (D) - 5yrs in office. zero indictments. zero convictions. zero prison sentences.
Wow, I didn't realize Republicans had such a long history of criminalization.
But looking at who they are now, it doesn't surprise me.
I bet Trump breaks Nixon's record in half the time.

What I find most amusing about you folks on the left trying to make Trump the second coming of Tricky Dick is that what Nixon ultimately got run out of office for was spying on political opponents and trying to use the IRS as a weapon against his political enemies. Trump hasn't done either of those things. Barack Obama on the other hand did except he was successful at it and Nixon couldn't get the IRS to do his bidding.

TDS is a bitch
I didn't claim it I asked you why democrats do it hell we know they sexually assault women democrats men have a long history of it.

Find a grown-up to explain the chart below to your half brain

upload_2018-7-12_8-4-34.png

Keep adding to it rdean, so the rest of the world can see you and yours silly games. It does the Dems wonders! Lol
Wow, what a busy week from Donald Trump:

The Montana speech was packed with lies, but what stood out were the scandals.

Trump made fun of women protesting sexual assault by attacking the MeToo movement.

Trump insulted Native Americans by using one of their historical figures as a slur.

Trump attacked George Bush Sr. whose wife had just died.

Trump attacked John McCain who has brain cancer.

Trump put tariffs in place that will destroy the lives of many farmers.

Trump lied about North Korea ending their nuclear program.

Trump attacked our European allies.

Trump has been lying about the number of children ripped from their parent's arms still in custody. His own official put the number from 2047 to 3,000.

Trump replaced the head of the EPA with a lobbyist from the coal industry.

Did I miss any? This was just from the last week. How is this possible?

How long can the country sustain this level of scandal?

The guy who opened fire on a republican baseball team may have met with ranking democrats before he pulled the trigger. Hillary's E-mails may have revealed a pedophile ring. The Obama bureaucrats in the FBI may have planned a political coup. Those are scandals. The fact that N.K. is willing to come to the negotiation table and free hostages is a success. The problem for the radical left is that the world is upside down to the hate filled incoherent left and they don't understand the difference

The guy who opened fire on a republican baseball team may have met with ranking democrats before he pulled the trigger. Hillary's E-mails may have revealed a pedophile ring. The Obama bureaucrats in the FBI may have planned a political coup. Those are scandals. The fact that N.K. is willing to come to the negotiation table and free hostages is a success. The problem for the radical left is that the world is upside down to the hate filled incoherent left and they don't understand the difference
James Hogkinson was a nut, but nobody is saying it has anything todo with ranking democrats.
Hillary's E-mails may have revealed a pedophile ring. Are you talking about pizzagate?

The Obama bureaucrats in the FBI may have planned a political coup. Its just a
fox news conspiracy.

North Korea? Trump's policy collapsed

Wow, what a busy week from Donald Trump:

The Montana speech was packed with lies, but what stood out were the scandals.

Trump made fun of women protesting sexual assault by attacking the MeToo movement.

Trump insulted Native Americans by using one of their historical figures as a slur.

Trump attacked George Bush Sr. whose wife had just died.

Trump attacked John McCain who has brain cancer.

Trump put tariffs in place that will destroy the lives of many farmers.

Trump lied about North Korea ending their nuclear program.

Trump attacked our European allies.

Trump has been lying about the number of children ripped from their parent's arms still in custody. His own official put the number from 2047 to 3,000.

Trump replaced the head of the EPA with a lobbyist from the coal industry.

Did I miss any? This was just from the last week. How is this possible?

How long can the country sustain this level of scandal?
Nothing but a negative spin on everything.

Don't you have a job to go to?

irrelevant what is the reason democrats are so supportive of women's right? is it because it will allow them more opportunity to sexually molest them?

The "logic" expressed by a fucking moron.....The above idiot "claims" that democrats support women so they can molest them???REALLY..............LOL

What are you, 10 years old?
TDS is a bitch
So it's OK then.

Got it.
Is it?

TDS is a bitch

View attachment 204308
Trump is smashing the records.

191 criminal charges

35 indictments

5 guilty pleas

2 in jail

and this is just a little more than a year.

It's astounding.

TDS is a bitch

View attachment 204308
That chart is meaningless when you have the FBI and the Department of justice in your pocket
Are you talking about the FBI and the DOJ that helped Trump get elected? Curious. Now we know why they kept the Russia Collusion investigation secret. They wanted Trump elected.
They just didn't know he was this dirty and worked for Putin.

TDS is a bitch

View attachment 204308
That chart is meaningless when you have the FBI and the Department of justice in your pocket
Are you talking about the FBI and the DOJ that helped Trump get elected? Curious. Now we know why they kept the Russia Collusion investigation secret. They wanted Trump elected.
The FBI didn't help trump get elected some lead investigator bosted about an Insurence policy if he won. but do try that shit one more time dean

TDS is a bitch

View attachment 204308

191 criminal charges

35 indictments

5 guilty pleas

2 in jail

It's astounding.
again if the FBI was trying to help trump why are they so hard set to build a fake narrative against him?

TDS is a bitch

View attachment 204308

191 criminal charges

35 indictments

5 guilty pleas

2 in jail

It's astounding.
again if the FBI was trying to help trump why are they so hard set to build a fake narrative against him?
Poetic Justice whenever Social Justice may not be adequate? Right wingers got caught being unPatriotic in their Patriot Act devices.

TDS is a bitch

View attachment 204308

Links?

TDS is a bitch

View attachment 204308

191 criminal charges

35 indictments

5 guilty pleas

2 in jail

It's astounding.

Well, there is that.

Wow, it's been two months since I stared this thread and there have been new scandals nearly every single day.

How is that possible?

Trump knew about the meeting.

Three more women.

It doesn't stop.

Forum List

Back