All The Money In the World

Such a sad story, damn, what a pathetic piece of shit the attacker is.
And it's the truth, assholes like them only prey on those who can't defend themselves, the elderly don't stand a chance. Some of them live in fear, afraid to go out of their homes because of crap like this article.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC2cKqTu-E0&feature=relmfu]YouTube - ‪Raw Video: Man Shot and His Pants Stolen‬‏[/ame]

The scumbags only prey on the ones who can't defend themselves.....or attack in packs like wild animals.....it's getting to the point were 240 grains of hollow point will be the only answer to the animal problem....!!!

Hollow point?

I would be using 9mm Winchester Ranger Talon 147gr. SXT HP Ammo. :cool:

9mm because I have small hands and arthritis in my wrist.

I saw a white woman in a confederate flag bikini once, I gave her a piece of my mind. I told her it covers up too much of her fine body.:cool:

Be careful, you don't have much to spare.

That is an extremely disrespectful way to display either the Confederate Battle Flag, or the U.S. flag. That said, what a group of cowards-several on one, and one of them needs to pull a gun? Pussies! Pity someone didn't take the peashooter away from that idiot, and beat the snot out of him for that display of complete gutlessness!

I saw a white woman in a confederate flag bikini once, I gave her a piece of my mind. I told her it covers up too much of her fine body.:cool:

Be careful, you don't have much to spare.

That is an extremely disrespectful way to display either the Confederate Battle Flag, or the U.S. flag. That said, what a group of cowards-several on one, and one of them needs to pull a gun? Pussies! Pity someone didn't take the peashooter away from that idiot, and beat the snot out of him for that display of complete gutlessness!

First off, a flag bikini being disrespectful would be an opinion.

Also, even if the person with the gun was an amateur, it is very hard to just take away a gun from someone. I suggest you try it sometime. There have been many people practice doing so and found that it is a lot harder to do than what most would think.

The scumbags only prey on the ones who can't defend themselves.....or attack in packs like wild animals.....it's getting to the point were 240 grains of hollow point will be the only answer to the animal problem....!!!

Hollow point?

I would be using 9mm Winchester Ranger Talon 147gr. SXT HP Ammo. :cool:

9mm because I have small hands and arthritis in my wrist.

yes hollow points......44 ruger redhawk with 5.5 inch barrel with 44 mag drs 240 gr hollow points.....large hands no arthritis.....

Forum List

Back