All the male divers are.....

Only a bunch of poofters like high gravity and manifold could turn a legitimate sports thread into one about faggotry.

Only a bunch of poofters like high gravity and manifold could turn a legitimate sports thread into one about faggotry.

Motherfucker you are the one who said the divers were all gay. :cuckoo:

And they are. But it's not just divers that are gay. I assume you are as well, and black people are terrified of water.

This coming from the fruit loop whose little shrimp dick gets hard looking at male divers.:lol:

Motherfucker you are the one who said the divers were all gay. :cuckoo:

And they are. But it's not just divers that are gay. I assume you are as well, and black people are terrified of water.

This coming from the fruit loop whose little shrimp dick gets hard looking at male divers.:lol:

More homo talk. That's the difference between you and I. I talk about homos. You talk homo. And you can't swim. But that swimming thing is not your fault.

This is a fantastic thread.

And it's funny cuz I was watching shark week on netflix, and I was just thinking the same thing about the divers on THAT show, lol. They have the scientists who go out and *tag* sharks, and the boat is loaded with almost nekkid extremely poofy looking dudes with island tatts on them....

Hellloooo...serious gayness alert...and I suddenly started wonder..."are ALL divers gay"?

Imagine my astonishment when I see there's a thread about it (though a slightly different sort of diver) on usmb!

This is a fantastic thread.

And it's funny cuz I was watching shark week on netflix, and I was just thinking the same thing about the divers on THAT show, lol. They have the scientists who go out and *tag* sharks, and the boat is loaded with almost nekkid extremely poofy looking dudes with island tatts on them....

Hellloooo...serious gayness alert...and I suddenly started wonder..."are ALL divers gay"?

Imagine my astonishment when I see there's a thread about it (though a slightly different sort of diver) on usmb!

Shark week has become pretty homo, so I can understand where you're coming from. But I assure you, scuba diving is not homo, even if some homos scuba. Diving is not necessarily homo in the same way that figure skating and rhythmic gymnastics are homo, but it is a sport dominated by the swishies, and I cannot help but wonder why.

Yeah these are guys who are biology and robotic geeks who do research on the ocean...some of the ones who spend a lot of time on the water and in different research stations are pretty out there.

Gay. Not just gay, but super gay. It's too bad. The sport itself is fantastic. But us Normal men simply cannot watch other men parade around in Pinocchio speedos. Especially gay men. It's just not ok. And that pool..... I imagine it's very heavily chlorinated.

do the math, chief. it's all in the numbers. ten percent of people are born gay.

i have three straight brothers. i have two straight brothers in law...that's five people. between them, they have three straight brothers, and that makes eight, and i am straight so we are up to nine straight men...which means, as the tenth man in this equation, you would be the gay one.

sorry to have to out you like this and all, but you seemed to be having problems with it and that is not good. if you need help, i have a lot of gay friends and would be more than happy to help you get in touch with them for support as you make the transition from being a closeted gay man to being an openly gay man. it is hard but it gets better.

and for the record, you ARE normal. you're just a little different, but everyone is. don't even worry about it.

Assuming ten percent are born gay, a conclusion wit no basis, then the basic math would suggest that only ten percent of Olympic divers are homos. But that number is much higher for men's diving participants. Why do you think I have a problem with poofters, when all I have done is questioned why so many male divers are pillow biters? I too have a lot of gay friends. And a few homo family members. Your fascination with my sexuality makes me question your statement that you are a straight man. I am also guessing you are an OWS parasite type, which puts any claim you have to masculinity seriously in doubt.

Now, why are so many male divers homos? That's the subject of the thread. Try to stay on topic, swishy- shoes.

dude, i'm just wondering how you know all this info. are you a member of that ultra-secretive gay undersround organisation that keeps tab of such things?

look. i am trying to be supportive. i have proved you are gay and i think it is time for you to come out of the closet. you just keep adding evidence. it has been proven that there is aa genetic component to homosexuality and you say you have a few family members who are gay.

look, don't worry about it. jesus loves you, bro, and i'm trying awfully hard.

do the math, chief. it's all in the numbers. ten percent of people are born gay.

i have three straight brothers. i have two straight brothers in law...that's five people. between them, they have three straight brothers, and that makes eight, and i am straight so we are up to nine straight men...which means, as the tenth man in this equation, you would be the gay one.

sorry to have to out you like this and all, but you seemed to be having problems with it and that is not good. if you need help, i have a lot of gay friends and would be more than happy to help you get in touch with them for support as you make the transition from being a closeted gay man to being an openly gay man. it is hard but it gets better.

and for the record, you ARE normal. you're just a little different, but everyone is. don't even worry about it.

Assuming ten percent are born gay, a conclusion wit no basis, then the basic math would suggest that only ten percent of Olympic divers are homos. But that number is much higher for men's diving participants. Why do you think I have a problem with poofters, when all I have done is questioned why so many male divers are pillow biters? I too have a lot of gay friends. And a few homo family members. Your fascination with my sexuality makes me question your statement that you are a straight man. I am also guessing you are an OWS parasite type, which puts any claim you have to masculinity seriously in doubt.

Now, why are so many male divers homos? That's the subject of the thread. Try to stay on topic, swishy- shoes.

dude, i'm just wondering how you know all this info. are you a member of that ultra-secretive gay undersround organisation that keeps tab of such things?

look. i am trying to be supportive. i have proved you are gay and i think it is time for you to come out of the closet. you just keep adding evidence. it has been proven that there is aa genetic component to homosexuality and you say you have a few family members who are gay.

Faggot King has all the gay info, I wonder why that is?:eusa_whistle:

One need only watch the divers during their interviews to realize that diving is dominated by poofter men. Your problem is that you want me to be homo. Which says a lot about what motivates you.

By the way, do you know why black people can't swim?

Faggot King has all the gay info, I wonder why that is?:eusa_whistle:

If one cannot swim and is not gay, why join this thread? I am not gay, but I can swim. So I belong here. You however, cannot swim. That leaves only one other option....

I reject out of hand the oft parroted notion that only closet fags object to homosexuality.

But when said objection is done with such pho_king passion and pho_king vitriol, said notion quickly becomes the fastest horse in the race.

I reject out of hand the oft parroted notion that only closet fags object to homosexuality.

But when said objection is done with such pho_king passion and pho_king vitriol, said notion quickly becomes the fastest horse in the race.

Vitriol? I love my poofters brothers and sisters. I think they are fabulous. Some of them are pretty good athletes, too.

It's true!

1680A5B2-DEEF-BFB2-BBAA165DD843069E.jpg

Forum List

Back