All The London Terrorists Died During The Bombing

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
ALL FOUR BOMBERS DIED

All four suspected bombers died during the London terror attacks, according to police sources.

Sky News crime correspondent Martin Brunt said three bombers died in separate Tube attacks and one was killed in the No 30 bus blast.

Detectives believe all four were British citizens, Brunt said.

It was still not clear if the attackers were all suicide bombers.

This follows witness reports of a man on the bus in an agitated state constantly looking into his bag before the blast in Tavistock Square.

Brunt said police had made a number of arrests in Leeds today in relation to last Thursday's bombings.

They were also poised to make arrests in London, he said.

The news comes as armed police search a house in Leeds after the Army used a controlled explosion to get in.

Hundreds of people had already been evacuated from the area around Hyde Park Road, Burley.

No one was in the house at the time but armed officers had been used as a precaution.

Five other homes in Leeds had earlier been raided by police hunting the terrorists behind last week's attacks.

Neighbours at one of the addresses said a 22-year-old man who lived there with his family had gone missing.

Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Ian Blair said the raids were "directly connected" to Thursday's atrocity.

Hours later, police evacuated Luton railway station and car park to recover a vehicle suspected of being linked with the terrorist attacks.

In other related news:

:: The death toll from the bombings is now at least 52 - although it is expected to rise higher.

:: Police have assigned family liaison officers to 74 families.

:: Detectives are scrutinising 2,500 tapes of CCTV footage in the hope of discovering vital clues which might identify the bombers.

:: Scores of families continue to await news of loved ones feared dead.

:: Police have released the names of two victims, Jamie Gordon and Philip Stuart Russell.

:: The Prime Minister has signed the official Book of Condolences for the victims of the attacks at City Hall in London.

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-13385127,00.html

GotZoom said:
ALL FOUR BOMBERS DIED

All four suspected bombers died during the London terror attacks, according to police sources.
British citizens but ethnically and religiously loyal to Islamo-fascism.

dilloduck said:
British citizens but ethnically and religiously loyal to Islamo-fascism.
As I mentioned in a thread a few days ago (that went ignored by the guy I was replying to - of course), the first four British citizens KIA in the WoT in Afghanistan were fighting for the Taliban. That right there says a LOT.

freeandfun1 said:
As I mentioned in a thread a few days ago (that went ignored by the guy I was replying to - of course), the first four British citizens KIA in the WoT in Afghanistan were fighting for the Taliban. That right there says a LOT.

England has it's hands full now---A huge muslim population.

dilloduck said:
England has it's hands full now---A huge muslim population.
Yes and they have nobody to blame but themselves. They have openly accepted known radical Islamists into their country and provided them with asylum. If we are not careful, the USA is heading down the same path.

freeandfun1 said:
Yes and they have nobody to blame but themselves. They have openly accepted known radical Islamists into their country and provided them with asylum. If we are not careful, the USA is heading down the same path.
No doubt---time to do something thats terribly un-PC.

dilloduck said:
I hate that it is leading to that, but you are correct. We cannot be PC and win a war. People keep talking about all our "rights" that are being taken away because of the WoT. I would suggest they go back and look at WWII and the amount of censorship, etc. that took place. Of course, most will say that since FDR was a much better (in their opinion) president, that was acceptable back then...

dilloduck said:
Which brings up an interesting question.

What can they do?

What can we do?

When we tried to do something, (stop and question in airports, etc), we all know what happened.

So.........short of concentration camps (which would be terribly un-PC), what can anyone do?

GotZoom said:
Which brings up an interesting question.

What can they do?

What can we do?

When we tried to do something, (stop and question in airports, etc), we all know what happened.

So.........short of concentration camps (which would be terribly un-PC), what can anyone do?
I say deport back to their home country 1) anybody that holds dual citizenship. It shouldn't be allowed in the USA. One should have to pledge their allegiance to one or the other. 2) anybody arrested for even suspicion of being involved with terrorists. 3) anybody here waiting for asylum. I think providing asylum to anybody from a ME country should cease immediately.

freeandfun1 said:
I say deport back to their home country 1) anybody that holds dual citizenship. It shouldn't be allowed in the USA. One should have to pledge their allegiance to one or the other. 2) anybody arrested for even suspicion of being involved with terrorists. 3) anybody here waiting for asylum. I think providing asylum to anybody from a ME country should cease immediately.

I agree. It makes me wonder if people have forgotten how they felt that day. Why are we letting these people in? Why are the borders so unprotected? I just don't get it,but like everyone says,political correctness is going to get us killed. In WW2,our countries safety was priority,not worrying about hurt feelings.

krisy said:
I agree. It makes me wonder if people have forgotten how they felt that day. Why are we letting these people in? Why are the borders so unprotected? I just don't get it,but like everyone says,political correctness is going to get us killed. In WW2,our countries safety was priority,not worrying about hurt feelings.

:salute: :thewave:

I agree with the no dual citizenship. Also the percent of immigrants legally allowed into US from Mexico, Western Europe, Eastern Europe should be upped. Borders should be tightly monitored and if someone is deported, they should lose all chance of reentering, ever.

The police and customs should be able to random check ports of entry, as well as suspicious persons based on profiling. (Yeah, not pc but let's get with it.) Citizens should be informed on what is 'suspicious' behavior and know how and who to report it to. Action should be taken on reports.

Forum List

Back