All the GOP policies are incredibly unpopular. How can they get elected?

You figure it out yet Franco?
Absolutely, see signature... The new bulshit GOP is only possible with their giant b******* propaganda machine, the corruption of the Democrats is imaginary, the rich pay far too little in taxes, and reaganism has been wrecking the middle class and the country for 35 years now...

Talk about misinformed...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Any actual argument? How is the Hillary special prosecutor coming? Is the foundation under attack anymore? Is all that stuff only for elections? Duped again? D'OH!

The dupes go for character assassination and ridiculous promises rather than looking at the actual policies they're for...cutting Medicaid, blocking background checks blocking minimum wage hike and pollution remedies...etc etc
how do they?
How do who What?
the dupes, how do they, you know, nudge nudge , say no more, they do character assassinations? tell us.
The dupes believe all the hateful b******* character assassination about the clintons the foundation and Democrats in general duh... While their GOP Heroes Rob them blind, for 35 years now... D'oh!

The dupes go for character assassination and ridiculous promises rather than looking at the actual policies they're for...cutting Medicaid, blocking background checks blocking minimum wage hike and pollution remedies...etc etc
how do they?
How do who What?
the dupes, how do they, you know, nudge nudge , say no more, they do character assassinations? tell us.
The dupes believe all the hateful b******* character assassination about the clintons the foundation and Democrats in general duh... While their GOP Heroes Rob them blind, for 35 years now... D'oh!
huh? can you write that in english?

how do they?
How do who What?
huh? can you write that in english?
That's BULLSHIT

Absolutely, see signature... The new bulshit GOP is only possible with their giant b******* propaganda machine, the corruption of the Democrats is imaginary, the rich pay far too little in taxes, and reaganism has been wrecking the middle class and the country for 35 years now...

You're right- the billionaire GOPers and their High School grad ex-coke head DJs have all the right answers and all the statistics showing the slow ruin of the middle class and the obvious ruin of American infrastructure the last 35 years are all imaginary...your "argument" is fatuous...

And, obviously, it's the all powerful Republicans at fault. Even when they don't have any power the poor feckless democrats can do nothing, the weak, ineffective dears. Why did they even bother to win if they were so helpless? Keep the faith. I hear it helps when reality crashes in.

You're finally starting to understand. As long as even one Republican is in power, the democrats can do nothing. It is to laugh.

Any actual argument? How is the Hillary special prosecutor coming? Is the foundation under attack anymore? Is all that stuff only for elections? Duped again? D'OH!

When you post something truthful and informed, you'll get a real answer. I'm not holding my breath, however. As long as you reflexively spout nonsense, you won't get anywhere.

Forum List

Back