All the fire in hell is too little punishment for what we do...

Originally posted by Ringel05
The first was a rational response based on fact, figured that was the reason you ignored it. The second was a rational assessment based on fact from reading your subsequent posts. This one is a rational response based on your response to me - Get professional help.

TRANSLATION:

I got my anus stuffed by José's man meat and it's bleeding and hurts like hell!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

See, this is the only resentment I have towards this Board.

Everybody mocks my two red stars and the fact that I have -6500 reputation points:

Elvis, Ravi, Echo Zulu, Dogbert etc, etc...

But they all seem to be willfully ignorant of the fact that these two red blots do not prevent me from consistently distributing MAJOR ASSKICKINGS since I joined this Message Board in 2004.

And I repeat, MAJOR ASSKICKINGS, like the one you just saw me inflicting on the poster Ringel05.

Last edited:
José;1720472 said:

Everybody mocks my two red stars and the fact that I have -6500 reputation points:

But they all seem to be willfully ignorant of the fact that these two red blots do not prevent me from consistently distributing MAJOR ASSKICKINGS since I joined this Message Board in 2004.

And I repeat, MAJOR ASSKICKINGS, like the one you just saw me inflicting on the poster Ringel05.
only in your own puny mind
asswipe

José;1720472 said:

Rep isn't important to those secure in themselves, so you get credit for that. But if that's what you call an "asskicking" ... you are seriously lame.

José;1720472 said:

Rep isn't important to those secure in themselves, so you get credit for that. But if that's what you call an "asskicking" ... you are seriously lame.
hey, he's a winner on the interwebs, dont ya know?

:lol:
he'll tell you himself

José;1720472 said:

hey, he's a winner on the interwebs, dont ya know?

:lol:
he'll tell you himself

José;1713734 said:
People,

What kind of callous, cold hearted person don't empathise with a creature that didn't do any harm to anybody having their internal organs shattered by an act of violence and meeting death with excrutiating pain and suffering like the deer portrayed in the movie?

Or better yet:

How can any sane person consider this paroxysm of gratuitous brutality their idea of fun?

What kind of monster are you all?

So what do you have to say to wolves that gang up on a single deer nipping at it's legs until it is too wounded to run any longer, they then start ripping it apart starting with the area of easiest access, the asshole. The deer gets to feel all of that extended agony. How about the mountain lion that jumps onto the deers back plunging its claws into the flesh ripping it apart until it drops then suffocating the suffering prey by locking it's jaws around the windpipe......... sounds like it's man that provides the deer, which is obviously a prey animal, the least amount of suffering with the shock and quickness of a high powered bullet through the heart........ and I'm not even into hunting, hate the taste of wild game with the exception of elk steak, that is pretty damn good. The fact of the matter is, with the population of humans destroying the natural hunting ground of wolves and mountain lions, the deer population grows to the point where they die from disease or struck by vehicles....... is that a better way for them to die?

José;1720472 said:

:eusa_eh: :eek: Ok Skippy. You are delusional and you do need serious help.

José;1720471 said:
The first was a rational response based on fact, figured that was the reason you ignored it. The second was a rational assessment based on fact from reading your subsequent posts. This one is a rational response based on your response to me - Get professional help.

TRANSLATION:

I got my anus stuffed by José's man meat and it's bleeding and hurts like hell!!

In truth what you just wrote here was "I'm fucking myself to hard and I love it." Figure out how to use sentence structure when you're trying to make fun of someone so it doesn't backfire. This one definitely backfired, no question about it. :lol:

José;1713734 said:
People,

What kind of callous, cold hearted person don't empathise with a creature that didn't do any harm to anybody having their internal organs shattered by an act of violence and meeting death with excrutiating pain and suffering like the deer portrayed in the movie?

Or better yet:

How can any sane person consider this paroxysm of gratuitous brutality their idea of fun?

What kind of monster are you all?

Sounds like what was done to Jesus Christ.

Jesus was not special in his punishment. It was a commopn form of execution/punishment back then.

José;1711787 said:
Originally posted by KittenKoder
Jose ... this is a good topic, thanks for being human this morning.

I'm glad you enjoyed the video, kitten : )

I forgot to include some basic info about this wonderful, life-chanching flick:

Powder (film)

Powder is a 1995 film directed by Victor Salva, about a boy, nicknamed "Powder", with incredible intellect, telepathy, and paranormal powers. It stars Sean Patrick Flanery in the title role, with Jeff Goldblum, Mary Steenburgen, Bradford Tatum, Lance Henriksen, and Brandon Smith in supporting roles.

The film questions the limits of the human mind and body while also displaying their capacity for cruelty, and the hope that humanity will advance to a state of better understanding.

Powder (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It doesn't only display our capacity for cruelty, although it is an overriding theme, it offers redemption as well.

José;1714043 said:
Originally posted by eots
I have infinitely more respect for a person that slays a beast with respect and eyes wide open...

Of course you do.

There's nothing like being on the safe side of a gun to inspire "respect" for brutalities committed against others.

"You do the dying I'll do the talking"... Talk about being a hypocrite.

Ok, so full disclosure: Are you a carnivore? Do you eat meat? Do you eat VEAL? Eots has a point. The people depicted in the vid had issues of brutality towards each other, "man being wolf to man," [Bartolomeo Vanzetti] independent of the hunt that reinforces your view, and the attitude of the hunters also reinforces your view. But as a stand alone condemnation of all hunters? Not so much, especially if one treks to the grocery store to buy prepackaged animals that were slaughtered by someone else. At best, at that point, you are only a smidge removed from those who hunt for food.

José;1708658 said:
to the other sentient beings that share the planet with us.

I dare you to watch this video.

One has to be made of steel to hold off the tears.

[youtube]-Uz80zTMO40[/youtube]​

so you're a vegan?

José;1720471 said:

TRANSLATION:

Really? You devolve rather quickly for a sentient being. :eusa_eh:

More and more of our "reality" seems to come from the tube.

sigh...

Film is an art form, a method of delivering social commentary / criticism / approbation.

It is also a way of programming the masses.

That too, it is a method of communication that gets lots of attention. You too can make a film that, if well made, could sway others to your point of view. If you had the talent, could you resist that?

Forum List

Back