All the Democrats' LIES

The evil Left is blessed.
They won't even acknowledge God, yet the Right offers no resistance to their wickedness.

(Don't tell anyone....but if this is all the Right is about....they deserve the pounding they're getting.) :113:
"All that is required for evil people to prevail is for supposedly good people to do nothing about it"

They Democrats only know how to lie. It’s against there code to tell the truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
95% of the world and all the journalists and law enforcement know you are brainwashed f****** morons and the GOP is the swamp. Fox primetime is a joke and the orange clown believes it all. Absolute idiocy. Who cares about evidence and court rooms when we have a phony conspiracy theory for everything...

Your the moron. 95% PC Police Officers are Republicans. I would know being a retired one. So as usual your wrong and lying like a true Democrat.

What does that have to do with anything? PC police? LOL. Whatever the number is, they are totally misinformed 95% is too high. What the hell do cops know about politics? Or doctors? Or anyone else he doesn't pay attention to all media and figure out that fox noise is total garbage especially in primetime. And now the orange clown believes all this crap supposedly. Poor America

See you are the ill informed. We do pay attention and we know how the Democrats lie. See your to stupid to realize it. Your just another pathetic brainwashed libtard. Maybe you should tell the next cop that pulls you over how you feel about cops. See it’s Sissy’s like you that badmouths Police Officers because you don’t have the balls to do it.

Cops are fine but they are not political geniuses. LOL. According to every respected media and law enforcement, everything you know is garbage if you believe fox and Rush Limbaugh or whatever. All the same crap.... Try innocent until proven guilty to start with....

Cops and Firemen follow politics a lot more then you think. There decisions effect our jobs, salaries, pensions, and health care so try again. Your failing miserably.

The evil Left is blessed.
They won't even acknowledge God, yet the Right offers no resistance to their wickedness.

(Don't tell anyone....but if this is all the Right is about....they deserve the pounding they're getting.) :113:
"All that is required for evil people to prevail is for supposedly good people to do nothing about it"

As a Republican it is sad but true. There is one who is holding his ground and fighting back against the Democrats and it’s Ben Carson. He is hammering the Democrats and calling them out on there lies. I like him.

I know.

The Right is in trouble, they just are in denial....and still believe in the Messiah in the WH saving them.
They are going to be SO upset when he turns out to be more of an Establishment guy than they realized.

I'll predict right now that after the 2020 elections, they'll see a MUCH different Trump than the one they see now.
There is no fairness. No justice. Unless you're the 1%.

This countries a MESS. And the shit is just barely beginning to hit the fan.
What's coming will shock most people. Especially those in denial.

I know.

The Right is in trouble, they just are in denial....and still believe in the Messiah in the WH saving them.
They are going to be SO upset when he turns out to be more of an Establishment guy than they realized.

I'll predict right now that after the 2020 elections, they'll see a MUCH different Trump than the one they see now.
There is no fairness. No justice. Unless you're the 1%.

This countries a MESS. And the shit is just barely beginning to hit the fan.
What's coming will shock most people. Especially those in denial.

He is on the right track and when he wins 2020 he will continue to change things for the better. The best part is he will get to appointment two more Supreme Court justices, as well as finishing the 50 plus more openings on the lower courts.

The OP stands as FACT and is un-refuted

Ingraham: All the Democrats' lies

Democrats pretend they aren't enjoying every minute of impeachment push.

ME: Democrats are pathological liar. The Kenyan pig lied about everything. A person has to be sick and twisted to be a Nazi Democrat

Ingraham: All the Democrats' lies

Democrats pretend they aren't enjoying every minute of impeachment push.

ME: Democrats are pathological liar. The Kenyan pig lied about everything. A person has to be sick and twisted to be a Nazi Democrat

Tucker: Media silent on the lies they spread

Forum List

Back