All the Democrats' LIES

Did you know that the Democratic Party defended slavery, started the Civil War, founded the KKK, and fought against every major civil rights act in U.S. history? Watch as Carol Swain, professor of political science at Vanderbilt University, shares the inconvenient history of the Democratic Party.

Did you know that the Democratic Party defended slavery, started the Civil War, founded the KKK, and fought against every major civil rights act in U.S. history? Watch as Carol Swain, professor of political science at Vanderbilt University, shares the inconvenient history of the Democratic Party.

But that was when the republicans scum were dems , they changed Now they are repub scum

AGAIN --- same as the other thread where you posted the same thing linking the wrong video in your drunk stupor --- BULLSHIT.

Once AGAIN the Klan was founded by six ex-soldiers who had no political affiliations, in a time and place where political parties did not exist, for the purpose of street theater and having nothing to do with politics. And AGAIN the Civil War was yet another case of the Haves sending the Have Nots to do their dirty work so they could stay rich, not "Democrats'. And AGAIN you linked the wrong fucking video anyway you dense twat.

Ingraham: All the Democrats' lies

Democrats pretend they aren't enjoying every minute of impeachment push.

ME: Democrats are pathological liar. The Kenyan pig lied about everything. A person has to be sick and twisted to be a Nazi Democrat

They Democrats only know how to lie. It’s against there code to tell the truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

95% of the world and all the journalists and law enforcement know you are brainwashed f****** morons and the GOP is the swamp. Fox primetime is a joke and the orange clown believes it all. Absolute idiocy. Who cares about evidence and court rooms when we have a phony conspiracy theory for everything...

Your the moron. 95% PC Police Officers are Republicans. I would know being a retired one. So as usual your wrong and lying like a true Democrat.

ME: Democrats are pathological liar. The Kenyan pig lied about everything. A person has to be sick and twisted to be a Nazi Democrat

Yeah they lie....but it's irrelevant because....
Tyrants and evil men have been a part of societies for as long as societies have existed.

"All that is required for evil men to prevail is for good men to do nothing"

Have you done anything lately? No? Has anyone you know? No?

Well there ya are.
And so they will prevail.
Learn to live with it is the best advice.

So sorry to remind ya but freedom was never free. :113:

Oh...think it's bad now? LOL...You ain't seen nothing yet !!
Just remember these words..."All that is required for evil men to prevail is for good men to do nothing"

Jury clears New York man who offered $500 to kill ICE agent

Ziobrowski lived in Cambridge, Mass., at the time of the threat last year.

“I am broke but will scrounge and literally give $500 to anyone who kills an ice agent," he tweeted to his 400 followers in July 2018. "@me seriously who else can pledge get in on this let’s make this work.”

In another tweet, he responded to a post about ICE agents putting their lives at risk.

“Thank you ICE for putting your lives on the line and hopefully dying I guess so there’s less of you?” he wrote, according to court documents. He also tweeted about wanting to kill then-Republican Sen. John McCain, who died in August 2018.

BZ.jpg

Now imagine if they get full control and Liberal judges dismissing cases of liberals murdering your family.....but sending conservatives to prison for posting something horrible, like disagreeing with them.

Last edited:

95% of the world and all the journalists and law enforcement know you are brainwashed f****** morons and the GOP is the swamp. Fox primetime is a joke and the orange clown believes it all. Absolute idiocy. Who cares about evidence and court rooms when we have a phony conspiracy theory for everything...

Your the moron. 95% PC Police Officers are Republicans. I would know being a retired one. So as usual your wrong and lying like a true Democrat.

What does that have to do with anything? PC police? LOL. Whatever the number is, they are totally misinformed 95% is too high. What the hell do cops know about politics? Or doctors? Or anyone else he doesn't pay attention to all media and figure out that fox noise is total garbage especially in primetime. And now the orange clown believes all this crap supposedly. Poor America

They are truly degenerates

Democrats are the party of trash.

If you're a PERVERT, the democrats want you.
If you're a LIAR, the democrats want you.
If you're a COMMUNIST, the democrats want you.
If you're an ILLEGAL ALIEN ENABLER, the democrats want you.
If you're CORRUPT, the democrats want you.
If you want to KILL THE UNBORN, the democrats want you.
If you're a FASCIST, the democrats want you.
If you're a BIGOT, the democrats want you.
If you're VIOLENT, the democrats want you.
If you're for OPEN BORDERS, the democrats want you.
If you HATE AMERICA, the democrats want you.

Shall I go on? Because that's just scratching the surface of that PARTY OF TRASH.

What does that have to do with anything? PC police? LOL. Whatever the number is, they are totally misinformed 95% is too high. What the hell do cops know about politics? Or doctors? Or anyone else he doesn't pay attention to all media and figure out that fox noise is total garbage especially in primetime. And now the orange clown believes all this crap supposedly. Poor America

See you are the ill informed. We do pay attention and we know how the Democrats lie. See your to stupid to realize it. Your just another pathetic brainwashed libtard. Maybe you should tell the next cop that pulls you over how you feel about cops. See it’s Sissy’s like you that badmouths Police Officers because you don’t have the balls to do it.

See you are the ill informed. We do pay attention and we know how the Democrats lie. See your to stupid to realize it. Your just another pathetic brainwashed libtard. Maybe you should tell the next cop that pulls you over how you feel about cops. See it’s Sissy’s like you that badmouths Police Officers because you don’t have the balls to do it.

Cops are fine but they are not political geniuses. LOL. According to every respected media and law enforcement, everything you know is garbage if you believe fox and Rush Limbaugh or whatever. All the same crap.... Try innocent until proven guilty to start with....

Just remember these words..."All that is required for evil men to prevail is for good men to do nothing"

“I am broke but will scrounge and literally give $500 to anyone who kills an ice agent," he tweeted to his 400 followers in July 2018. "@me seriously who else can pledge get in on this let’s make this work.”

In another tweet, he responded to a post about ICE agents putting their lives at risk.

“Thank you ICE for putting your lives on the line and hopefully dying I guess so there’s less of you?” he wrote, according to court documents. He also tweeted about wanting to kill then-Republican Sen. John McCain, who died in August 2018.

BZ.jpg

Now imagine if they get full control and Liberal judges dismissing cases of liberals murdering your family.....but sending conservatives to prison for posting something horrible, like disagreeing with them.

Amazing. Liberalism truly is a disease

BZ.jpg

That was a jury dumbass. Judges are not brainwashed functional morons... They are legal scholars, at least until some of these people Trump has been putting in or tried to. Even conservative judges like kavanaugh are not a bunch of brainwashed functional morons like you- the GOP is a cult of garbage propaganda at this point. Look at that guy what a joke LOL. Change the channel and get some reality some time, you might even like it. The scariest thing in American history is you morons and your pathetic propaganda machine. 95% of the entire world and all respected media and law enforcement think you are nuts. Poor America.

That was a jury dumbass.......

No shit moron. But a judge actually has the option to over-ride an unjust jury decision, and a good judge would have. The fact that the jury did this shows how may people there are who are a stupid as you are, fucking bitch

That was a jury dumbass.......

No shit moron. But a judge actually has the option to over-ride an unjust jury decision, and a good judge would have. The fact that the jury did this shows how may people there are who are a stupid as you are, fucking bitch
This idiot was punished enough by having to spend money on a lawyer for this idiotic tomfoolery.

BZ.jpg

It gave you this country ---- if you can keep it.

Apparently not.

Forum List

Back