"All the Danes and Jews must die"

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
August 30, 2009

Denmark: "All the Danes and Jews must die"
23 families have been forced to move out of an apartment complex because of one other family, identified only as "Lebanese," that subjected them to "harassment, violence and threats" on a "daily basis," including their children "throwing rocks and spitting at other families in the building’s playground area. When they were told to stop, their parents came down to the playground armed with knives and clubs."

Elisabeth Dreijer Sørensen, a representative of the 23 families, recounts: "Yes, I got a red cross on my door. And later we learned what it means - that we are infidels, and that we're on the death list."

This "Lebanese" family must no doubt be Maronite!

"Denmark: 'All the Danes and Jews must die,'" from Islam In Europe, August 27:

The family in question is Lebanese. There's no mention of their faith, but what do the Jews have to do with this?
More on this story in the Copenhagen Post (in English). The family has meanwhile been moved to a different place in the municipality, out in the countryside, where the nearest neighbor is 200-300 meters away. It's not the first time the family has been moved. The mayor says it's a shame that this Lebanese family is ruining it for all the other well-integrated immigrants in the municipality (DA).

Danish blog Uriasposten presents a transcript of an interview on Danish broadcaster DR. I bring here just a bit of it:

Mads Steffensen, DR host: They had to listen to words and phrases such as racist, whore [..] all the Danes must die, all the Danes and Jews must die. The residents of Belvederevej in Helsingør feel that they live in a war-zone, it's a life of violence, threats and vandalism. There are two blocks, 23 families, and in one apartment there's a Lebanese family.

(..)

Mads Steffensen: The day after the family got a termination notice in a case, which anyways hasn't concluded yet, then you got a greeting, where you live.

Elisabeth Dreijer Sørensen, resident's representative: Yes, I got a red cross on my door. And later we learned what it means - that we are infidels, and that we're on the death list. Yes, the vandalism didn't stop there, because also three cars were scratched, and all four tires were punctured, after they got their notice. But though they've received their notice, they still have three months...

My GOD ! Things have seperated us from each other.. Borders, beliefs, religions, nationality, color, caste even every thing has divided us into pieces :(

Save your crocodile tears .

8:39

And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allâh) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allâh Alone [in the whole of the world[]]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allâh), then certainly, Allâh is All-Seer of what they do
2:193.
And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone).[] But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc193

http://www.ummah.com/what-is-islam/quran/noble/

Tafsir.com Tafsir Ibn Kathir

While the Arabs in the story, assuming it is true, are obviously worthy of having their butts kicked, I have to say I will not let the Danes off the hook here. They created a "tolerant" liberal society where no one is armed. Such a society produces weakness and makes it prey to stronger cultures. I somehow don't think you would find the same story playing out like this in say rural Alabama.

Save your crocodile tears .

They are always saved :)

I'm not the man who're religious and believe in the things the other are doing from my side. I oppose them and I hate them ..
I believe in Humanity, likes to have people from Israel as friends (and I had), reads news from Israel on Economics and makes friends from the West .. Just hate making friends from my own country as I hate their perspectives for the West ..

And one more thing .. There's something really a big issue between us and you which I don't think is going to solve .. But anyway, I won't try for it :)

The image of us that we built up in front of you .. The terrorism, killing, the honor-killing and etc. .. All these have linked to Islam ..

I can promise you no western media, university professor or politician has uttered a truthful or a negative word about Islam that has been broadcast or widely disseminated in my entire adult lifetime
The west has been told for 60 years Islam is a religion of peace, that is widely misunderstood in the west and no attempt to clarify anything about Islam will be forth coming.

What was common knowledge about Islam and jihad 100 years ago is now considered "hate speech" and offensive to muslims.

Yes, I do agree with you .. I really don't know the real meanings of 'Jihaad' other than convincing us to fight against people aren't muslims.

Yes, the role of media now has become horrible in the time of today when almost everyone relies on news .. They're manipulating and driving people like crazy .. Always don't spread the light on the precised point of the topic but they force us to remain against others ..
Everyday tons of news related to American relationship with Pakistan are based on creating hate against America ..

Good night ,
Noble Qur’an 2:190 Footnote: “Jihad is holy fighting in Allah’s Cause with full force of numbers and weaponry. It is given the utmost importance in Islam and is one of its pillars. By Jihad Islam is established, Allah’s Word is made superior (which means only Allah has the right to be worshiped), and Islam is propagated. By abandoning Jihad Islam is destroyed and Muslims fall into an inferior position; their honor is lost, their lands are stolen, their rule and authority vanish. Jihad is an obligatory duty in Islam on every Muslim. He who tries to escape from this duty, or does not fulfill this duty, dies as a hypocrite.”

The passage itself can be found in two places. It is on page 54 in my copy of the Noble Qur’an
translation by Muhammad Khan and distributed by “King Fahd Complex for the Printing of the Holy Qur’an—The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques. It is a footnote to Qur’an 2.190 and is designed to explain Jihad according to Allah as this is the first time the word is used.

And it can be found on page 580 of the Islamic University of Medina’s translation of Sahih al-Bukhari’s Hadith. There it opens Bukhari’s Book of Jihad.

In both cases, the Islamic scholars are condensing Allah’s and Muhammad’s teachings on Jihad to a single paragraph.

The Danes AND Jews???

Either one or the other would make sense...but BOTH???

C'MON PEOPLE!!!

The proof of all religions is in what their practicianers do, not what they say.

Now which religion in this world is truly a religion of peace?

Far as I can see?

None of them.

Certainly not we Christians, clearly not the Moslems, and likewise not the Jews.

The Hindus?

No, they're killing Buddhist and Moslems and Seeks and none of those guys are turning the other cheek, either.

The Amish are about the only people I know that truly believe in a loving peaceful god, folks.

The rest of us are basically xenophobic religionists.

isnt the jihad shit suppose to refer to the battle one has internally...and has been bastardized into the meaning it has now...

My understanding is that there are two kinds of jihad. The first is spiritual, as you say. The second occurs when a force from the Dar el Harb, the non Muslim world, invades the Daar el Salaam, the Muslim world. Then there is jihad to repel it. But note that jihad in the physical sense is only defensive, not offensive.

It is the Wahhabis who are responsible for a lot of this redefinition of terms. Classically Christians and Jews were also People of the Book and not idol worshippers. The Wahhabis claim that basically anyone who isnt Wahhabi is an idol worshipper.

Exactly, and more proof that the only agenda of the Muslim world is to exterminate all non-Muslims.

There's no such thing as a moderate Muslim. They're on the hit list, too.

Exactly, and more proof that the only agenda of the Muslim world is to exterminate all non-Muslims.

There's no such thing as a moderate Muslim. They're on the hit list, too.

Citation of anecdotal incidents is not a sound basis for conclusion that all Muslims desire the extermination of non-Muslims. In terms of the primary motivation for Muslim opposition to "America," I'd suggest looking at the policies of encroachment of U.S. political regimes in the Middle East. Zogby International's Impressions of America 2004: A Six-Nation Survey summarizes this well, noting that "[w]hen asked whether their overall attitude toward the US was shaped by their feelings about American values or US policies, in all six countries, an overwhelming percentage of respondents indicated that policy played a more important role."

Forum List

Back