All The Controversy On Photo On Congresmn WeinerTwiter Acnt Is Media Disgrace!

Raise your hand if there is, potentially, a picture of you in your underwear somewhere...

hand_raising.jpg

The OP is absolutely right that there is no story here. I understand how the GnOP would want to distract from their dismal outlook, but this is just silly.

Oh, and just to clue in the rightwingers that want to equate this with what Foley did...there is a few HUGE (and glaring) differences. The top of that list, of course, is the lack of hypocrisy. Representative Weiner did not go around preaching "traditional family values" and try to take rights away from gays and lesbians (like Foley and his ilk did). Oh, and we KNOW Foley did what he did...there is no proof that Representative Weiner posted this picture, whether it is of him or not.

Oh, so sending pictures of your pecker is ok as along as you don't profess to have any values? Well, I guess you guys are covered for most anything then.

:confused:

Oh, so sending pictures of your pecker is ok as along as you don't profess to have any values? Well, I guess you guys are covered for most anything then.

Let's start with the FACT that you have no PROOF that Representative Weiner was the one to send the picture. He denies it and no evidence has surfaced that would lead anyone to believe he sent it.

Someone having a picture of themselves in their underwear or proclaiming that there is a possibility that there is a picture of you in your underwear does not display a "lack of morals". The man was single up until a year ago.

Let's start with the FACT that you have no PROOF that Representative Weiner was the one to send the picture. He denies it and no evidence has surfaced that would lead anyone to believe he sent it.

Someone having a picture of themselves in their underwear or proclaiming that there is a possibility that there is a picture of you in your underwear does not display a "lack of morals". The man was single up until a year ago.

Brought to you by the same people who made Levi Johnston famous.

I just watched an interview Brett Baier did with Weiner. At least twice Brett asked if that pic was Weiner and Weiner NEVER ONCE said it wasn't him. He just dodged the question.

The FBI could make one phone call and in 5 minutes trace the IP address of whoever 'hacked' Weiners' account. Weiner pussyfoots around that by saying it 'isn't a federal issue' or some such nonsense.

Weiner is lying through his beady little eyes. He got caught with his pants down and isn't even man enough to own it. Freakin' loooser. But of course, being a Dem, he gets a free pass. :rolleyes:

Do as I say, not as I do. Do as I say, not as I do.

I just watched an interview Brett Baier did with Weiner. At least twice Brett asked if that pic was Weiner and Weiner NEVER ONCE said it wasn't him. He just dodged the question.

The FBI could make one phone call and in 5 minutes trace the IP address of whoever 'hacked' Weiners' account. Weiner pussyfoots around that by saying it 'isn't a federal issue' or some such nonsense.

Weiner is lying through his beady little eyes. He got caught with his pants down and isn't even man enough to own it. Freakin' loooser. But of course, being a Dem, he gets a free pass. :rolleyes:

Do as I say, not as I do. Do as I say, not as I do.

Keep wishing, hoping and praying, but you still have NO PROOF.

And there is still a lack of hypocrisy that is so prevalent when these kinds of stories are about RWers...

Brought to you by the same people who made Levi Johnston famous.

Sarah Palin took the picture?

It came from his Twitter account. Hacked? :lol:

Anyway, who the hell does this kind of stupid shit?

Boehner ain't bitin' on dis one...
:doubt:
Boehner Won't Bite on Weiner
Friday, June 03, 2011 - House Speaker John Boehner would not comment on Wednesday when asked about the controversy revolving around Rep. Anthony Weiner’s (D-N.Y.) claim that someone hacked into his Twitter account and sent a lewd photo to a 21-year-old woman in Seattle, Wash.
At a Capitol Hill news conference, Boehner dodged the issue twice. He initially interrupted a reporter's question about Weiner to say, “I think you’ll have to talk to Representative Weiner about that.” Then, when a reporter asked him whether the House Ethics Committee should look into the matter, Boehner said: "I think you'll have to talk to Representative Weiner about his issue."

Despite his claim that someone used his Twitter account to send a lewd photo to a 21-year old woman, Weiner has declined to make a complaint with the FBI or the U.S. Capitol Police, and has told reporters, “We don’t know it’s a police matter.” Weiner also has said that he “can’t say with certitude” that the photo of a man’s underwear-covered crotch is not of himself.

Neither the U.S. House of Representatives nor the Justice Department have taken any measures, and will not do so unless Weiner files a complaint to initiate an investigation. Any type of false complaint would be a crime in and of itself, as former U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia Joseph E. DiGenova told CNSNews.com.

The Justice Department has investigated the hackings of public officials in the past. In April of last year, the Knoxville district court convicted David Kernell, the son of a Democratic Tennessee legislator, with obstruction of justice and unauthorized access of a computer for posting Sarah Palin’s cell number online during the 2008 presidential campaign. Kernell had hacked Palin’s Yahoo e-mail account for the numbers.

Boehner Won't Bite on Weiner | CNSnews.com

Forum List

Back