All Taliban should be shot in back of the head!

This from the much avowed atheist? Yeah. Keep making a fool of yourself.

Matthew 5
22 "But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire."

Better watch that shit there thumper. That was Jesus talking.

What makes you think...sorry, wrong word...what makes you feel they don't have cause?

Matthew 5
22 "But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire."

Better watch that shit there thumper. That was Jesus talking.

What makes you think...sorry, wrong word...what makes you feel they don't have cause?

LOL...get in the groove. I was quoting the bible. I know the bible. I read it cover to cover before I was 20... new testament at least ten times. By the time I was in my mid 20's I had nearly all of the new testament memori ed chapter and verse. The bible is bullshit....especially the new testament.

Forum List

Back