All Taliban should be shot in back of the head!

Creek

Aug 28, 2003
In the U.S.A..
The Taliban are no longer on the run and have teamed up with al-Qaida once again, according to officials and former Taliban who say the religious militia has reorganized and strengthened since their defeat at the hands of the U.S.-led coalition nearly two years ago. The militia, which ruled Afghanistan espousing a strict brand of Islam, are now getting help from some Pakistani authorities as well as a disgruntled Afghan population fed up with lawlessness under the U.S.-backed interim administration, according to a former Taliban corps commander.

Yeah..according to the Taliban...Birds of the feather...flock together..I believe the Middle east needs a serious wake up call...!!!...

I bet there are a lot of single Taliban and Al Qaida women out there!
You know what Jesus says, "Love your enemy".

So Princess.

Where are you from? Tell me about yourself, your kinda funny and I want to flirt with you.

And just where should I go? Playing with fire is what lifes all about.

Yeah..according to the Taliban...Birds of the feather...flock together..I believe the Middle east needs a serious wake up call...!!!...

LMAO

You mean they didn't catch on when Bush was told by GAWD to invade Iraq and get rid of the guy who tried to assassinate he daddy in 1993

This shit is too good to be scripted...especially by an idiot Texas governor who won the presidency thorugh his brother, his concubine and the supreme court cut taxes for the wealthy and corporations...twice, then invaded two countries...one totally by choice and doubled the national debt.

You have to bear in mind that cammmpbell is a fucking moron.

One thing about ol' Cammpbell....he's got your goddam number

Keep trying to tell yourself that, fool.

Matthew 5
22 "But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire."

Better watch that shit there thumper. That was Jesus talking.

Last edited:
This from the much avowed atheist? Yeah. Keep making a fool of yourself.

This from the much avowed atheist? Yeah. Keep making a fool of yourself.

Matthew 5
22 "But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire."

Better watch that shit there thumper. That was Jesus talking.

New Topics

Forum List

Back