all sex is rape?

fail14.jpg

Kevin Kennedy thinks all sex is rape. He's argued this in two threads. I'm curious as to whether anyone else is as stupid as he.

Oh boy! I don't think I am stupid, quite educated, and I have had college courses in human sexuality and development, sexual deviancy, sexual abuses, etc.

Original natural sex would be termed rape in todays world. That was the nature of the beast and primitive instincts. We have made the world what it is today, yet there are throw backs among us.

Your question is like saying, is breast feeding child sexual abuse? Considering technology has provided us with milk formulas, what excuse is open to a female? The primitive breast feeding is the survival instinct in the female, the natural sexuality.

Is child sexual abuse natural sex? In the primitive world it wasn't, it was the survival instinct for the male to pass his sperm onto as many females as possible, and love had nothing to do with it. We have changed and worked at eradication of that behavior, but the sexual instinct is still for males. There was a couple of radio polls years ago that asked males if they could have sex with a minor and not get caught or found out, would you do it? Around 60% of males in both polls, about a month apart, said they would.

And it isn't a male thingy either, but cuts about 50-50 in gender in society when it is all said and done.

Last edited:
Also, if I believed that "all sex is rape" my avatar really wouldn't make all that much sense.

How many people here masturbate.

How many of you rape your wife.

If you are unwilling to admit you masturbate you will never admit you rape your wife.

Of course, saying, "my wife", implies ownership, property, all who refer to their spouse as their wife are guilty of "domestic violence".

These are not my views but I did found myself in a situation where I was taught this.

Psychologist are typically more screwed up than their patients. Typically hopefully implies not all Psychologist.

How many people here masturbate.

How many of you rape your wife.
This is a two part answer. When the wife says no I take care of myself.
So it would be yes for part one and no for part two

Some think that because we have a "representative" republic or democracy or whatever you want to call it that taxation is somehow voluntary or consensual. My question is do you think that taxation is voluntary? Now I'm not asking whether you think taxation is moral or immoral, just whether it's voluntary.

My opinion is that taxation is not voluntary because for something to be voluntary you have to be able to choose not to do it. Since you cannot choose not to pay taxes without being thrown in prison it is clearly not voluntary. loosecannon is of the opinion that because you sign a paper prior to employment that allows the government a portion of your income that you're consenting to being taxed, but I disagree. For one this doesn't cover all forms of taxation, and two you have no other choice but to sign this paper. The government has made it illegal to work without giving them a cut of your income so you are forced by law to sign this paper or you can't legally work. If you can't work you can't live so there's obviously no choice there.

Taxes are clearly coercive, not voluntary.

What do you think?

What our friend, Kennedy has failed to disclose is that whether or not taxes are voluntary wasn't the point he was arguing, at all. That's called a lie of omission.

What Kennedy actually was arguing is that in his opinion all taxes are theft. That was his argument.

The argument is analogous to saying that because you were born in a hospital or a seaside condo you have a god given right to live in that hospital, or condo, without ever paying for any of the services you consume.

We agree to pay taxers when we apply for a tax payer identification number and when we fill out and sign the application for our tax number our signature is an instrument of our legal consent to an obligation to be taxed on our income.

Kennedy argues that he should be able to live here, work here and benefit from all the blessings of citizenship within our nation but that he should still be able to choose not to assume any of the responsibilities included in that deal.

That is what he believes and I am sure he will be happy to say as much again.

If Kennedy doesn't want to honor the contract he signed with our government he is free to leave, move and work elsewhere, and he will be liberated from the responsibilities of US citizenship as well as the rewards.

You go girl!

I compared Kennedy's argument to saying that all sex was rape because even if you had consented to taxation Kennedy still doesn't recognize his own consent, so therefore he wouldn't be expected to recognize consent between partners, without consent sex is rather broadly considered rape.

Carry on.

Some think that because we have a "representative" republic or democracy or whatever you want to call it that taxation is somehow voluntary or consensual. My question is do you think that taxation is voluntary? Now I'm not asking whether you think taxation is moral or immoral, just whether it's voluntary.

My opinion is that taxation is not voluntary because for something to be voluntary you have to be able to choose not to do it. Since you cannot choose not to pay taxes without being thrown in prison it is clearly not voluntary. loosecannon is of the opinion that because you sign a paper prior to employment that allows the government a portion of your income that you're consenting to being taxed, but I disagree. For one this doesn't cover all forms of taxation, and two you have no other choice but to sign this paper. The government has made it illegal to work without giving them a cut of your income so you are forced by law to sign this paper or you can't legally work. If you can't work you can't live so there's obviously no choice there.

Taxes are clearly coercive, not voluntary.

What do you think?

What our friend, Kennedy has failed to disclose is that whether or not taxes are voluntary wasn't the point he was arguing, at all. That's called a lie of omission.

What Kennedy actually was arguing is that in his opinion all taxes are theft. That was his argument.

The argument is analogous to saying that because you were born in a hospital or a seaside condo you have a god given right to live in that hospital, or condo, without ever paying for any of the services you consume.

We agree to pay taxers when we apply for a tax payer identification number and when we fill out and sign the application for our tax number our signature is an instrument of our legal consent to an obligation to be taxed on our income.

Kennedy argues that he should be able to live here, work here and benefit from all the blessings of citizenship within our nation but that he should still be able to choose not to assume any of the responsibilities included in that deal.

That is what he believes and I am sure he will be happy to say as much again.

If Kennedy doesn't want to honor the contract he signed with our government he is free to leave, move and work elsewhere, and he will be liberated from the responsibilities of US citizenship as well as the rewards.

You go girl!

I compared Kennedy's argument to saying that all sex was rape because even if you had consented to taxation Kennedy still doesn't recognize his own consent, so therefore he wouldn't be expected to recognize consent between partners, without consent sex is rather broadly considered rape.

Carry on.

Actually that quote you posted was from another thread where I was specifically not discussing whether taxation was or was not theft, but whether it was simply voluntary. The quote you provided actually makes that clear. I've put the relevant portion in bold and italics. So there was no lie of omission.

The argument isn't analogous to that at all.

Girl? Are we in grade school?

Forum List

Back