all sex is rape?

No, and I'd be surprised if you expected anyone here to say yes. So what's the point?

I guess it depends on several factors .... marital status, height, weight, hair color....

...but than again, if there are these many variables involved than I guess the "always" aspect of the question is a most resounding no. .... :dunno:

One could argue that lying and deceiving someone could negate consent. For example:

1. "Of course I'm not married".
2. "Genital warts? Nah, just a little chafing"
3. "These boobs are REAL"!

:lol::lol::lol:

One could argue that lying and deceiving someone could negate consent. For example:

I just tell 'em I'm naturally "ribbed, for her pleasure".

How many people here masturbate.

How many of you rape your wife.

If you are unwilling to admit you masturbate you will never admit you rape your wife.

Of course, saying, "my wife", implies ownership, property, all who refer to their spouse as their wife are guilty of "domestic violence".

These are not my views but I did found myself in a situation where I was taught this.

Psychologist are typically more screwed up than their patients. Typically hopefully implies not all Psychologist.

Palestinian Who Claimed To Be a Jew Jailed For Rape By Deception - ABC News

From the article:
In his verdict Judge Zvi Segal wrote "If she hadn't thought the accused was a Jewish bachelor interested in a serious romantic relationship, she would not have cooperated."

The judge insisted that the apparent offense of rape by deception was serious enough for jail time and not community service as the defense has argued.

"The court is obliged to protect the public interest from sophisticated, smooth tongued criminals who can deceive innocent victims at an unbearable price," Segal wrote.

The case has attracted widespread criticism from Israeli and Palestinian human rights organizations.

In the left-leaning Israeli paper Haaretz Thursday, noted columnist Gideon Levy pulled no punches in his condemnation of the verdict.

"Sabbar Kashur wanted to be a person, a person like everyone else. But as luck would have it, he was born a Palestinian. It happens. His chances of being accepted as a human being in Israel are nil," he wrote.

The court's position was that she thought he was marriage material.

Pretty bogus. I wonder if the verdict survived appeal. And, yes, in Israel, there is a right to appeal. The story is from last July.

Forum List

Back