All Rightwing TV Outlets Refuse to Carry The President's Immigration Speech

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009
That means only the lefties at PBS, CNN, MSNBC and... will air a major policy speech by the President of the United States.

Huh?

I thought the rightwing said the media is controlled by Obama supporters.
LOL, another rightwing myth goes :blowup:

That means only the lefties at PBS, CNN, MSNBC and... will air a major policy speech by the President of the United States.

Huh?

What are you talking about, even abc, cbs, and nbc would rather run their normal programming. Then run this failure in chief, total liberal failure.

I SAY, good for them. Nobody watches him anymore so why lose the MONEY

Huh?

CBS is "rightwing"? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: What a maroon!

ok folks. I think we are suppose to cry, stomp our feet and wail. OH noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

on the count of three:

Huh?

Another libtard proves libs are tards

ABC, NBC, CBS and Fox Show Their Pro-Republican Bias By Refusing To Air Obama Speech
By: Jason Easley
November, 20th, 2014

ABC, CBS, NBC, and Fox revealed their pro-Republican bias by dreaming up a dubious Republican talking point based reason to not televise President Obama’s ten-minute speech announcing his immigration executive orders.

The White House went to the television networks to request ten minutes of airtime for Obama’s speech and were turned down. An administration official told Politico, “In 2006, Bush gave a 17 minute speech that was televised by all three networks that was about deploying 6000 national guard troops to the border. Obama is making a 10 minute speech that will have a vastly greater impact on the issue. And none of the networks are doing it. We can’t believe they were aggrieved that we announced this on Facebook.”

The networks originally tried to claim that the president never requested the airtime. When that excuse was quickly exposed as false, the networks deemed the president’s speech overtly political,

<snip>

While it is possible that the networks are throwing a tantrum over the White House decision to make the announcement of the speech on Facebook, a more realistic answer is that the corporate controlled broadcast media has decided that a presidential speech is not newsworthy.

Obama and the Democrats have been calling out the billionaires and corporations. Ignoring Obama’s major immigration announcement is a way for conservative corporate run broadcast media to fight back. Our free press has been corporatized, and the American people are the ones who are suffering.

Fox 13 in Salt Lake City ran the speech and the analysts opined, generally, in favor of the EO because the dead ass HoR would not vote on the Senate bill.

Forum List

Back