ALL Republican candidates invited to LaRaza and ZERO showed up.

Whats there differences?

Innumerable.

You're another one who clearly has little to no dealings with Mexicans. They are every bit as diverse as Americans, maybe more so.

That's why I laugh when Ravi and the other moron leftists crow about having the "Hispanic" vote in the bag.

(Guy at work occasionally wears a teeshirt that reads "Hispanic? I'm not in a panic, I'm Mexican!")

Whats there differences?

Innumerable.

You're another one who clearly has little to no dealings with Mexicans. They are every bit as diverse as Americans, maybe more so.

That's why I laugh when Ravi and the other moron leftists crow about having the "Hispanic" vote in the bag.

(Guy at work occasionally wears a teeshirt that reads "Hispanic? I'm not in a panic, I'm Mexican!")

my X Brother-in-Law was Ecuadorian.....he hated being considered a Mexican which he got all the time.....many "Hispanics" have many Conservative lifestyle values in line with Conservative Republicans.....but they also have some Democratic values too.....if and when they take over the Democratic Party......they will transfer the Party to what they want.......and it will look very Different from what it is today.....

Whats there differences?

Innumerable.

I live and grew up in the San Fernando Valley.

I noticed you didn't answer my question.

Oh and if they were racist Obama couldn't walk in there and they wouldn't invite non Hispanic repubs. But don't let the fact get in your way

Ummm Reverand Wright anyone?

Wouldn't be the first time he sat in front of racism without a problem.

"The Race" promotes hispanics over other races of people, that is racist. Its like the KKK promoting whites over the races of other people.
Wright isn't racist. He's un murkin ( govt) like anyone with half a brain.

I thought you were dumb but not knowing difference between a person and a group is pretty dam dumb

Busted lying, and this is the best you can do?

You claimed the KKK doesn't speak with non-whites, yet a Pulitzer Prize winning, black author has a nationally published interview with their top lizard.

You're a fucking idiot, and uneducated buffoon.

It's why you're a leftist.

I said the KKK has never invited anyone to speak to them or with them. The Grand Wizard is a individual who conducted an interview. The Grand Wizard is racist and the KKK is a racist organization. The KKK has never invited other minorites to speak to them....La Raza has. That's the difference between a racisit organization and one that isnt racist. Do you see the difference now or do you want to play pretend some more?

Or are you claiming the KKK isnt racist because the Wizard spoke to a black guy? Or are you claiming that the Wizard isnt racist because he spoke to a black guy?

I live and grew up in the San Fernando Valley.

Then you know better.

I noticed you didn't answer my question.

What's the difference between Ray next door who speaks perfect English and not a word of Spanish and Rogelio who doesn't speak English? What's the difference between Davedip who spends his evenings in English classes and American history so that he can improve his life and Salvador is waiting for the 7-11 to open at 6 AM in the morning so he can get his first 20 for the day?

Seriously, what is it that you're asking?

Or are you claiming the KKK isnt racist because the Wizard spoke to a black guy? Or are you claiming that the Wizard isnt racist because he spoke to a black guy?

I'm saying that you're a retard who made a false claim, got nailed on it yet lack the class to acknowledge that you're wrong.

thats a lie..the wizard is not the KKK. My point stands.

Look, you're stupid - we get it. The reason you're a leftist is because you're stupid. Still, when Obama speaks, he does so with the voice of the US Government - he is the leader.

When the flaccid lizard of the KKK speaks, he does so with the voice of the Klan, he is their leader.

You truly are pathetic.

Oh and if they were racist Obama couldn't walk in there and they wouldn't invite non Hispanic repubs. But don't let the fact get in your way

Ummm Reverand Wright anyone?

Wouldn't be the first time he sat in front of racism without a problem.

"The Race" promotes hispanics over other races of people, that is racist. Its like the KKK promoting whites over the races of other people.
Wright isn't racist. He's un murkin ( govt) like anyone with half a brain.

well since you only have 1/10 of a brain....i guess you must be the Grand PooPa....

Look, you're stupid - we get it. The reason you're a leftist is because you're stupid. Still, when Obama speaks, he does so with the voice of the US Government - he is the leader.

When the flaccid lizard of the KKK speaks, he does so with the voice of the Klan, he is their leader.

You truly are pathetic.

You're trying really hard to gloss over my point. The KKK has never invited someone of another race to speak. The KKK, the org hasn't dine that. Boehner played golf with Obama not the republican party.

Are we talking about the voice of the org? Cause I'm not, I'm talking about the organization as a whole.

Forum List

Back