All problems revolve around money, so the solution is this and only this:

pvsi.

Nov 17, 2011
I tried to explain it before and I will try again. those who control money, print it and distribute it as they wish, are not gods but they are masters. the whole purpose of elections is supposedly to replace people in power, but what we are replacing is puppets and not masters. selected puppets behave to their masters or get assasinated. life is sweet when you have an unlimited supply of money. usually at the expense of others, just like farmer enjoys his livestock, only humanity could do better if there was pure justice rather then hypocritical circus in disguise: societies world wide would be better. I have moved out of the city and into the forest and I am fine, but for the rest of you, what are you trying to find on television? I came to America and was very poor in the 90's, but because I tried my best to serve god (not to be confused by trying to kiss god's ass, but actually accomplish his vision) when I ended my original life in 1997, (hard to believe and understand, but it is true) even though you ignored me, look where your country is now, and I am way above you. I was rewarded, and so each of you can be individually. individualy we can pull ourselves by our boot straps, but what about as a country? how high would you be able to pull yourself up if you were living in a third world country? and if you do not get wise and fight for your country, you shall rightfully lose it and end up poor, and like a big ship it will be hard to turn it around. there is a lot of fraud in the world of politics, politicians seeking careers by pointing fingers at sitting leaders, being themselves no different, but you have no excuse to be ignorant and not see that only a movement of individualism is not a fraudulent movement - a movement of individualism relies not on money and buying adds and commercials, but rather on idea, seeking to reach out to everyone instead. all other movements are a fraud to this one movement and in its' way. failure to understand this reserves you a place in hell.

A wall of text win't help you explain anything.

I tried to explain it before and I will try again. those who control money, print it and distribute it as they wish, are not gods but they are masters. the whole purpose of elections is supposedly to replace people in power, but what we are replacing is puppets and not masters. selected puppets behave to their masters or get assasinated. life is sweet when you have an unlimited supply of money. usually at the expense of others, just like farmer enjoys his livestock, only humanity could do better if there was pure justice rather then hypocritical circus in disguise: societies world wide would be better. I have moved out of the city and into the forest and I am fine, but for the rest of you, what are you trying to find on television? I came to America and was very poor in the 90's, but because I tried my best to serve god (not to be confused by trying to kiss god's ass, but actually accomplish his vision) when I ended my original life in 1997, (hard to believe and understand, but it is true) even though you ignored me, look where your country is now, and I am way above you. I was rewarded, and so each of you can be individually. individualy we can pull ourselves by our boot straps, but what about as a country? how high would you be able to pull yourself up if you were living in a third world country? and if you do not get wise and fight for your country, you shall rightfully lose it and end up poor, and like a big ship it will be hard to turn it around. there is a lot of fraud in the world of politics, politicians seeking careers by pointing fingers at sitting leaders, being themselves no different, but you have no excuse to be ignorant and not see that only a movement of individualism is not a fraudulent movement - a movement of individualism relies not on money and buying adds and commercials, but rather on idea, seeking to reach out to everyone instead. all other movements are a fraud to this one movement and in its' way. failure to understand this reserves you a place in hell.

Dude, relax. The Matrix was just a movie.

Libertarian, right?

Forum List

Back