All polls show Reid still up on Angle

If I were living in Nevada....I would ask myself is Reid was part of the problem or part of the solution? I would vote for Angle, now the next election that came up, I would go through the same process again.

If that is your thought process, you wouldn't be voting 'for' Angle, you'd be voting 'against' Reid. Nothing wrong with that, but you should recognize the reality of your thought process. If you were voting 'for' Angle, what Reid is or is not wouldn't even figure into the equation. Honestly, this is the only way I see Angle winning. If you were to look at her, there is no way a rational voter would pull the lever next to her name.

If I were living in Nevada....I would ask myself is Reid was part of the problem or part of the solution? I would vote for Angle, now the next election that came up, I would go through the same process again.

If that is your thought process, you wouldn't be voting 'for' Angle, you'd be voting 'against' Reid. Nothing wrong with that, but you should recognize the reality of your thought process. If you were voting 'for' Angle, what Reid is or is not wouldn't even figure into the equation. Honestly, this is the only way I see Angle winning. If you were to look at her, there is no way a rational voter would pull the lever next to her name.

Eighty percent of political races in this country are decided on just that basis. Nothing unusual there.

Awww... a whacko Maddow video......
I'm sure you meant to say a Maddow whacko-video.

:rolleyes:

Not to worry. 'Baggers HAVE a tendency to get a little mixed-up.​

you and drsmith have got to be the most consistant trolls on this board. :eusa_whistle:
As long as I'm consistently whuppin' your butt, that suits me.

There's room, for one more, here.....

icehotel3.jpg

I can't believe people are excited Harry Reid might win re-election. I realize how awful his contender is, but anyone celebrating Reid's re-election is a stupid fucking idiot. Period.

You answered your own question. Thank the Tea Party for that.

Can't win 'em all...

I'd rather thank the Tea Party for ousting Castle, Crist, Murkowski and Specturd...

I also thank them for the future gridlock... Friggin' Sweet!

Looks like the Tea Party has been quite successfull in both getting rid of squishy R's and unemploying a shitload of democratics...

Can I get an "Amen", fat boy?

:lol:

Uh, genius, the Democrat is going to win in Delaware.

Wake up.

I can't believe people are excited Harry Reid might win re-election. I realize how awful his contender is, but anyone celebrating Reid's re-election is a stupid fucking idiot. Period.

No one is excited. I don't particularly like Reid. The point of the thread is, the GOP had an easy win and they rolled over for the Tea Party. Had the Angle woman not won, the GOP would be up 8-10 points in the race. As it is, it is a dog fight. Funny!

No one is excited. I don't particularly like Reid. The point of the thread is, the GOP had an easy win and they rolled over for the Tea Party. Had the Angle woman not won, the GOP would be up 8-10 points in the race. As it is, it is a dog fight. Funny!

They didn't roll over for the tea party. They got rolled by the tea party. Because the Tea Party is not interested in Republican Majorities, unless they are Conservative majorities.

Nothing wrong with that. In fact I find it refreshing they are not going with the same old, lesser evil is better idea, and pushing for true Conservatism.

Will it cost them seats that they might have won, sure. But then this is the only way things will change. Voting for the Same old Establishment Republicans will just get us more of the same. Which we all know did not work out so well.

If you liberals really hated Bushes Republican Party. You should welcome the Shake up the Tea Party is bringing.

Reid Ad Was False -- Because It Quoted Angle!

Now this is just hilarious. It turns out that a recent Harry Reid ad that attacked Sharron Angle for her alleged right-wing positions on health care in the state legislature appears to have been false. And Reid's source for the claim was...Sharron Angle's false statements about her record in the state legislature.

This can get a bit confusing, but here we go, courtesy of the Las Vegas Sun. Throughout this campaign, Angle has touted her past legislative work on health care, which she said included a bill to remove all mandates that require insurance companies to require certain illnesses and procedures. (Some conservatives allege that requiring insurance companies to provide coverage for key areas of care, such as mammograms, should be repealed because it drives up premium costs for everyone.)

...​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC9i7ljYl90]YouTube - Angle Brags About Her Bill To Repeal ALL Coverage Mandates[/ame]

They didn't roll over for the tea party. They got rolled by the tea party. Because the Tea Party is not interested in Republican Majorities, unless they are Conservative majorities.

Nothing wrong with that. In fact I find it refreshing they are not going with the same old, lesser evil is better idea, and pushing for true Conservatism.

Will it cost them seats that they might have won, sure. But then this is the only way things will change. Voting for the Same old Establishment Republicans will just get us more of the same. Which we all know did not work out so well.

If you liberals really hated Bushes Republican Party. You should welcome the Shake up the Tea Party is bringing.

First of all, I am not a liberal. But in the Tea Party's book, because I am a moderate, I am still ourside the Great GOP Tent. That thinking is doomed to fail. While we may not see real ramifications in November, if the GOP continues to lose to the "Agree with me or else." Tea Baggers, they will be extinct by 2016. The Republican Great Tent is getting smaller and smaller with each Tea Party victory.

First of all, I am not a liberal. But in the Tea Party's book, because I am a moderate, I am still ourside the Great GOP Tent. That thinking is doomed to fail. While we may not see real ramifications in November, if the GOP continues to lose to the "Agree with me or else." Tea Baggers, they will be extinct by 2016. The Republican Great Tent is getting smaller and smaller with each Tea Party victory.

What we all saw with the republicans under the Bush administration, I think it's about time for a change of the party itself. It can start leaning more right than before, or it can become extinct. Lets have true distinct parties instead of parties that closely resemble one another.

Forum List

Back