All polls show Reid still up on Angle

Tea Party....The gift that keeps on giving

I really don't understand how the GOP is going to "make things better". In my state, you should have seen the Republican primaries for governor. It was a joke. Every single one had the same robotic message: "Washington is bad. I'm going to take back America. I'm a conservative." These Tea Party candidates have basically the same message. Only the one that spent the most on his election won. What does any of that even mean? Take back America? I'm not a democrat, and the stimulus and healthcare reforms were flawed, but christ,
REPUBLICANS = PARTY OF NO SOLUTIONS

RealClearPolitics - Election 2010 - Nevada Senate - Angle vs. Reid

The Tea Party took a sure win for the GOP and placed in the "Toss Up" categury...:lol::lol:

I LOVE THE TEA PARTY! :clap2:

You ignorant shitbag.
The polls show Reid up by 1.4%. Most of these polls have a margin of error of 5%. That makes the race a toss up.
That the Senate Majority leader is about to be unseated by a relative unknown is nothing short of astonishing.

You illiterate wonder, I didn't say he was winning big. I said the Tea Baggers took a sure win for the GOP and turned it into a toss up. Try reading for a change...

I really don't understand how the GOP is going to "make things better". In my state, you should have seen the Republican primaries for governor. It was a joke. Every single one had the same robotic message: "Washington is bad. I'm going to take back America. I'm a conservative." These Tea Party candidates have basically the same message. Only the one that spent the most on his election won. What does any of that even mean? Take back America? I'm not a democrat, and the stimulus and healthcare reforms were flawed, but christ,
REPUBLICANS = PARTY OF NO SOLUTIONS

That's your left leaning opinion...you have a right to it. Doesn't mean your right, but you have your right to it.

Realclear politics' no-toss up Senate map, as of the latest polls, has the Democrats holding on at 51 - 49,

that's with the 2 premier Tea Party candidates, Sharron Angle and Christine O'Donnell, losing 2 golden opportunities to turn blue seats red.

Were that to hold up, then the only fair assessment of the Tea Party is that it cost the GOP the Senate.

The fact that Reid is not far ahead is all you need to know.
Angle is a new comer and rather daft, If Reid can not beat her by a large margin, it says something about Reid :)

Realclear politics' no-toss up Senate map, as of the latest polls, has the Democrats holding on at 51 - 49,

that's with the 2 premier Tea Party candidates, Sharron Angle and Christine O'Donnell, losing 2 golden opportunities to turn blue seats red.

Were that to hold up, then the only fair assessment of the Tea Party is that it cost the GOP the Senate.

Thank god, I don't want the Republicans to win both houses.

Would give Obama something to run against in 2012 :)

It is however pretty funny you guys are trying to find a silver lining in an 8 seat loss in the senate :)

Long way to go before the elections.

If you've voted more than once, you know the real shit hits the fan the last week, often times the last couple of days.

Once again, there is little doubt it is going to be an interesting November.

True, it will certainly be an interesting election. Right now, it looks like the House will go to the GOP, with the Senate staying with the Dems. But, a month is a long way to go. Anything can happen.

The Tea Party took a sure win for the GOP and placed in the "Toss Up" categury...:lol::lol:

You ignorant shitbag.
The polls show Reid up by 1.4%. Most of these polls have a margin of error of 5%. That makes the race a toss up.
That the Senate Majority leader is about to be unseated by a relative unknown is nothing short of astonishing.

You illiterate wonder, I didn't say he was winning big. I said the Tea Baggers took a sure win for the GOP and turned it into a toss up. Try reading for a change...

No one said that, Strawass. Your own title says "Reid still up on Angle" like he's actually ahead. He isn't. It's a toss up.
Geez, get caught lying and you lie some more.

You ignorant shitbag.

Thats what he said

You ignorant shitbag.

Thats what he said

The thread title says Reid is still ahead. He isn't.
You go join your friends on Iggy, you stupid cluck.

You ignorant shitbag.

Thats what he said

The thread title says Reid is still ahead. He isn't.
You go join your friends on Iggy, you stupid cluck.

Sorry, I didnt think I needed to clarify...You quoted Jim and became angry at you two saying the same thing.

Forum List

Back