All politiicans should have a Mueller

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I've come to the conclusion that all politicians should have a Mueller. There should be someone there investigating every nook and cranny to investigate corruption no matter where it may be found. The longer the investigation goes on Trump, the more we have to conclude that nothing is really there.

I realize that this would only be adopted for the GOP and not the DNC, but I can dream can't I?

No, once Dims seize power after their coup the media will once again lay prone with their legs wrapped around the new enlightened Progressive President that can do no wrong.

The Republicans are the ones investigating Trump. So far.

More and more of Trump’s hires are pleading guilty, cooperating with the independent counsel, spending time in jail, etc… And now it sounds like the campaign finance laws were violated.

More and more of Trump’s hires are pleading guilty, cooperating with the independent counsel, spending time in jail, etc… And now it sounds like the campaign finance laws were violated.
Even if that's true (which it isn't) campaign finance ain't Russia.

Meuller.jpg

Many are just as much a part of the Swamp as the Dims.

In fact, it would not surprise me to see the Senate go along with the House with impeachment.

I've come to the conclusion that all politicians should have a Mueller. There should be someone there investigating every nook and cranny to investigate corruption no matter where it may be found. The longer the investigation goes on Trump, the more we have to conclude that nothing is really there.

I realize that this would only be adopted for the GOP and not the DNC, but I can dream can't I?

No, once Dims seize power after their coup the media will once again lay prone with their legs wrapped around the new enlightened Progressive President that can do no wrong.

Do you know what a coup is?

We're establishing a new precedence.

The loser gets to harass the winner with legal action his or her entire term of office.

As much foreign money and influence is in DC they better pray to God if they do impeach Trunp that Pence doesn't like him either.

President Pence could use a special council to after everyone. I would drive almost every Congressman to do their impersonation of Budd Dwyer

The loser gets to harass the winner with legal action his or her entire term of office.
Has the GOP appointed a special prosecutor against the next Dim President yet?

As much foreign money and influence is in DC they better pray to God if they do impeach Trunp that Pence doesn't like him either.

President Pence could use a special council to after everyone. I would drive almost every Congressman to do their impersonation of Budd Dwyer

Poo slinging is all they do.

Trash them and take their votes

Wash, rinse, repeat.

They have dragged this out for how long now?

They should. And the Mueller (or Ken Starr or whomever) should have someone following him/her around, looking for any bullshit.

Probably not.
That's what the Dims do.
The GOP likes to wait till a crime is committed.

You mean like the right did to Obama and Clinton?
cb7c87393e770f905658d9ecb167a8bd.jpg

In fact, it would not surprise me to see the Senate go along with the House with impeachment.
Is it possible that Trump is guilty of conspiring with the Russians to hack the DNC and Podesta’s computers?

Probably not.
That's what the Dims do.
The GOP likes to wait till a crime is committed.

Or probe it for 6 years. The difference is that Secretary Clinton answered the questions. Where’s your blob at? Oh yeah…running like a coward.

Is it possible that Trump is guilty of conspiring with the Russians to hack the DNC and Podesta’s computers?

Well if Hillary had not bleach bitted her computers and destroyed her servers after deleting them all then we would know.

Funny how that is OK to do.

Well if Hillary had not bleach bitted her computers and destroyed her servers after deleting them all then we would know.

Sure, just like it is possible Obama was born in Kenya, or the government blew up the World Trade Centers, or Hillary is really a space alien sent to take power and destroy us.

Actually, that last bit has been proven.

My bad.

You almost gotta laugh that the Founding Fathers gave us a unique system of government of the people and by the people but lazy nut cases would rather hire some non-elected unverified biased entity to monitor the conduct of the government. Be careful what you wish for.

You all seemed very happy when Hillary's corruption was being exposed by the Russians. You were downright gleeful. And at the time I pointed out the help from the Russians was selective, and that if Trump's dirty laundry was exposed, you would see he was just as, if not more, corrupt as Hillary.

The simple fact is that if Trump's dirty laundry had been aired, too, he would not be President today.

The problem is not special prosecutors.

The problem is you tards keep selecting the worst possible pieces of shit in the primaries.

Sure, just like it is possible Obama was born in Kenya, or the government blew up the World Trade Centers, or Hillary is really a space alien sent to take power and destroy us.

Actually, that last bit has been proven.

My bad.

Except we have Obama’s birth certificate
We know who blew up the WTC
And Hillary is from Illinois if I recall

Glad you’re admitting that Trump may be guilty though. The rest of the stuff, debunked with prejudice.

Forum List

Back