All Opinion Threads on Kavanaugh/Ford for Friday, Sept 21 2018

Will the Dems recruit another "victim" to miraculously come forward before the confirmation vote?

• Total voters
This is getting absurd. We had over 20 threads on this intergalactic cluster fuck and there were repeated convos all over the forum. Need to condense it so you folks don't get worn out repeating yourselves.

Theme on this merge is all "opinion" threads on the topic from today..

CHECK THE LISTINGS BEFORE CREATING THREADS. Just gonna close a bunch if they are mostly redundant..

Enjoy.. All the opinions and predictions in one place..

Well Grassly should take control and tell her exactly what he's going to do.

Don't leave it up to her and her attorney to tell him what they will and won't do.

If she can't do that then she can pound sand.

This whole thing is nothing but he said, she said. No proof. No witnesses and a whole lot of nothing in my book.

Grassly need to lay down the law to both her and her attorney.
and they want Kava to go first? even though he has no idea what happened that night? what do they expect him to say?

What do you expect her to say?? Its a he said, she said. No proof either way.
Actually, there's an abundance of proof that she's lying, like all the "witnesses" she named denying her claim.

She is now completely disgraced.

3 Witnesses who The Libtard Bitch claimed were there, not only said they were not at this party but said Kavanaugh was not there either.
Has she identified the date and place of the party, finally? Because how else could anyone say they were not at THIS party and neither was Kavanaugh?

Basically, if you don't remember being at a party where Ford was and also never tried to rape anyone, it is really easy.

This is getting absurd. We had over 20 threads on this intergalactic cluster fuck and there were repeated convos all over the forum. Need to condense it so you folks don't get worn out repeating yourselves.

Theme on this merge is all "opinion" threads on the topic from today..

CHECK THE LISTINGS BEFORE CREATING THREADS. Just gonna close a bunch if they are mostly redundant..

Enjoy.. All the opinions and predictions in one place..

Ever hear of diversity?

j/k

Thanks for the merge.

Since everyone had an opening for the hearing on Monday, let's see a vote on affirming Kavanaugh instead.

Don't leave it up to her and her attorney to tell him what they will and won't do.

This whole thing is nothing but he said, she said. No proof. No witnesses and a whole lot of nothing in my book.

and they want Kava to go first? even though he has no idea what happened that night? what do they expect him to say?

Actually, there's an abundance of proof that she's lying, like all the "witnesses" she named denying her claim.

Or her poor memory of what supposedly happened. Or the convenient political timing of it all. The political games she is playing. The fact that is lying about not planning to come forward etc

RvW is in no danger, even if Kavanaugh favored overturning it, which he does not.

Out of the 8 on the court now there are maybe two that support overturning RvW.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
And there's 3 who want to take our guns.
That is a graver threat than abortion rights.
But to be truthful about it.....anyone Trump puts on there isn't going to try to rule from the bench.
However, every Democrat president will only pick judges that want to make laws instead of enforce them.

Or her poor memory of what supposedly happened. Or the convenient political timing of it all. The political games she is playing. The fact that is lying about not planning to come forward etc
I read an article that said this was all planned long ago. Ford has been working with some high powered Dem political operatives for over a year. She's no shrinking violet.

Waits three decades plus to come forward.

Makes no mention of this when Kanvanaugh has hearings on his Federal appointment.

Does not go to the FBI or police.

Tells a Congressional representative who direct her to Feinstein.

Senator waits a month.

No location of rape attempt given. Can't remember how she got there. Basically too drunk/stoned, but you can "escape" a rape.

Witnesses will not back her story.

Plays games through her attorney to buy time. Political time that delays affirming.

Has she done even one credible thing in the whole process? No

Makes no mention of this when Kanvanaugh has hearings on his Federal appointment.

Senator waits a month.

No location of rape attempt given. Can't remember how she got there. Basically too drunk/stoned, but you can "escape" a rape.

Plays games through her attorney to buy time. Political time that delays affirming.

The Dims were talking to here over a year ago. This isn't some last minute thing. It's the result of a well planned strategy. They were hoping they didn't have to use it, but since it was obvious they were going to lose, they fired off the doomsday machine.

Senator waits a month.

The Dims were talking to here over a year ago. This isn't some last minute thing. It's the result of a well planned strategy. They were hoping they didn't have to use it, but since it was obvious they were going to lose, they fired off the doomsday machine.

Apparently that thing has a reverse. Oops!

I read an article that said this was all planned long ago. Ford has been working with some high powered Dem political operatives for over a year. She's no shrinking violet.

I completely believe it. When Gorsuch was nominated, they were left is saying some women need to accuse him of abusing them.

Senator waits a month.

I'm looking for the link to the story that Feinstein got this info from a former Congresswoman when Kavanaugh was 1st mentioned by the WH as a possible. That would make it about 18 months old. But I'm so sick of this kindergarten cop story that I have no inclination to go find it. If you KNOW where that was -- I'd appreciate it.

What folks need to slow theFuckdown and realize here, is that 1/2 of you are CRIMINALIZING JUVENILE groping that NEVER would have been referred to authorities. If I was a parent, and that was my daughter, what I'd be peeved about is what PARENT left there house open to a small bunch of 15 yr olds to get boozed up at a pool party..

If we CRIMINALIZED EVERY incident like this for minors -- NO ONE would be able to have a normal life. They were KIDS (if it happened as described). They had just BARELY overcome the "cootie" phase of girl/boy relationships. The "discipline" should have come from their GUARDIANS. NOT the fucking FBI..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back