All of you that thanked Obama for low gas prices can now...

Obama ordered the IRS to raise the gas tax on right wing SUVs. I heard the tape.

"I WOUDNUT PUTTET PAST HIM!"

But I thought it was all that drill baby drilling that was responsible for $2 gas, not Obama.

Did somebody unplug the drill?

Obama has increased US oil production more than any other president. If a Republican gets into the WH, that will change.

The increased production has to do with private leases. Has nothing to do with the administrations policies.

You keep thinking that. Bush kept them low $1.78.

You're too young to remember the sky high prices under Bush.

Or, for that matter, the shortages under Reagan.

My how the far left will rewrite history..

1979 energy crisis - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Yet they want to blame anyone with an (R) next name showing that letters matter more than anything to these far left drones..

Yup, that sure was some stanky 'Carter Gas' back in the day huh? But trust me, when their 'Obama Gas' crash comes, they'll still blame Reagan, DA BOOOSH, and maybe even Sarah Palin too. lol. Obamabots aren't all that honest or bright. So just sit back and have a good laugh. Their staggering stupidity is our comedy gold. :)

Obama has increased US oil production more than any other president. If a Republican gets into the WH, that will change.

The increased production has to do with private leases. Has nothing to do with the administrations policies.

You keep thinking that. Bush kept them low $1.78.

You're too young to remember the sky high prices under Bush.

Or, for that matter, the shortages under Reagan.

My how the far left will rewrite history..

1979 energy crisis - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Yet they want to blame anyone with an (R) next name showing that letters matter more than anything to these far left drones..

Yup, that sure was some stanky 'Carter Gas' back in the day huh? But trust me, when their 'Obama Gas' crash comes, they'll still blame Reagan, DA BOOOSH, and maybe even Sarah Palin too. lol. Obamabots aren't all that honest or bright. So just sit back and have a good laugh. Their staggering stupidity is comedy gold. :)
Let us know the second Bush is blamed for rising gas prices. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Well I heard he said "If you like your low priced Obamagas you can keep your low priced n Obamagas"......Damn him!

Still 1.89 here in Houston.

That's fucking oil rich texas. That will also go up. Just be patient. :)

Pump prices have zero to do with the state being "oil rich". They have everything to do with state and local taxes and secondarily supply routes (if they're interruptable).

South Carolina has (usually) the cheapest gas in the nation. Ain't got no oil. Does have low taxes.

I've seen prices stabilize here over the last couple of weeks, went back up maybe a nickel or so from where it bottomed out.

Wanna thank someone for low gas prices send your letters to OPEC. They said they're gonna lower it to $50/barrel about a month before it dropped to that. President had crap to do with it.

Actually you can thanks ISIS and Putin...
Putin is being crushed by Obamagas. He needs oil to stay above $100.

...and we don't?
Hell no.

Are you now going to whine about cheap gas?

You rubes need to get your message straight.

I'm not "whining" about anything. Merely pointing out that the vast majority of recent economic activity was fueled by $100 barrel oil.

Besides the price of heating oil and gas at the pump, I'm not seeing prices on oil related products drop by 50%.

Will additional economic activity offset the crushing realignment in the oil parch? Not in Obamas part-time, food stamp debt fueled economy

Blame him for it going up. Was $1.72 about 3 weeks ago and now it's $2.37 and climbing. Fucking morons

I don't know where you live but it's not going up here. In fact it's still going down.

Last Thursday gas was 2.19 a gallon at the local Chevron station. Monday it was 2.15 a gallon.

You might want to realize that what happens to you and your area isn't what happens in all areas.
$2.15 is down?

Paid $1.59 in SC weeks ago.

Wanna thank someone for low gas prices send your letters to OPEC. They said they're gonna lower it to $50/barrel about a month before it dropped to that. President had crap to do with it.

Actually you can thanks ISIS and Putin...
Putin is being crushed by Obamagas. He needs oil to stay above $100.

...and we don't?
Hell no.

Are you now going to whine about cheap gas?

You rubes need to get your message straight.

I'm not "whining" about anything. Merely pointing out that the vast majority of recent economic activity was fueled by $100 barrel oil.

Besides the price of heating oil and gas at the pump, I'm not seeing prices on oil related products drop by 50%.

Will additional economic activity offset the crushing realignment in the oil parch? Not in Obamas part-time, food stamp debt fueled economy
We will all be fine when it settles out in the $80 range, and we pay $3.00 a gallon for gas.

As for whining about cheap gas, easy to do if your mutual fund is heavy into oil, or, if you or your family are living off of oil royalties.

Blame him for it going up. Was $1.72 about 3 weeks ago and now it's $2.37 and climbing. Fucking morons

Satire is beyond your ken then?

Says the irony impaired far left drones..

Poor Kosh-strapped. Wants so desperately to be relevant, can't think of anything to say beyond droning on and on with "says the far left drone".... over, and over and over and over and over..

Ironical.

"All of you that thanked Obama for low gas prices can now..."

...laugh at you and others on the right who thought they were serious.

And that you and others on the right are serious about 'blaming' Obama for rising gas prices is just as funny.

Forum List

Back