All of you realize that there is no factual evidence that gun control works right?

Well, we see what is happening without regulations...mass murders a mass amount of time. This only happens here. So the President is going to try something different as any head of state would do.

Obama is eating your lunch.

peaches.jpg

Well, we see what is happening without regulations...mass murders a mass amount of time. This only happens here. So the President is going to try something different as any head of state would do.

Obama is eating your lunch.

peaches.jpg
If that helps you sleep at night.

I've defeated every argument he has ever made regarding this or any other issue.

You go back an read his impotent little list of Executive Actions and then get back to someone with exactly how they will prevent another Sandy Hook from happening.

Don't tell Me, cause I'm not waiting up for your lyin` ass.

All of you realize that there is no factual evidence that gun control works right?

Just as there’s no ‘factual evidence’ anyone wants to take your guns.

Well that's bullshit.

Yeah guess this guy missed the news conference where Obama and the D's will be pushing to reinstitute the assault weapon ban (which ironically enough was in place during columbine).

The last assault ban was full of holes.

I doubt very much congress will pass an assault weapon ban, but universal background checks and a huge clips ban would be sane LOL. And yes, criminals would be hamstrung without guns brought in from gun shows and red states.

The last assault ban was full of holes.

I doubt very much congress will pass an assault weapon ban, but universal background checks and a huge clips ban would be sane LOL. And yes, criminals would be hamstrung without guns brought in from gun shows and red states.

These idiots don't realize that almost every gun used in a crime was purchases legally in the U.S. Criminals can get guns but they are almost always limited by what is legally available to legal buyers. It makes little since to export illegal guns INTO the U.S. - that would be like sending pot to Jamaica or cocaine to Columbia.

Had assault rifles not been legally available Adam Lanza would not have had one. THough there are certainly exceptions the majority of mass shooters wouldn't have a clue as to how to buy a weapon on the black market, let alone one that is an illegal foreign import unavailable for legal purchase in the U.S. Of course the nuts need assault weapons otherwise their fantasy of gunning down federal agents who have surrounded their house would be less real.

Last edited:
You guys can "feel" however you want. The fact is there are places with a lot of gun control and high homicide rates and there are places with a lot of gun control and lower homicide rates. Same story for places with less restrictions.

Guns are inanimate objects.

Stripping hundreds of millions of people in "The Land of The Free" of their rights for no provable gain is retarded.

Morality problem, not objects that can't move.

Forum List

Back