All of you have probably eaten dog

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
All of you have probably eaten dog and not know it
If you ever ate out, you all have probably eaten dog meat. Have you ever ate in a Chinese, Thia, Korean or Vietnam restaurant and did not recognize the meat you were eating? You betcha.:eusa_shifty:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnKSzAaaUes]CHINESE FAMILY TV-COOKING DOG MEAT - YouTube[/ame]

All of you have probably eaten dog and not know it
If you ever ate out, you all have probably eaten dog meat. Have you ever ate in a Chinese, Thia, Korean or Vietnam restaurant and did not recognize the meat you were eating? You betcha.:eusa_shifty:
CHINESE FAMILY TV-COOKING DOG MEAT - YouTube

Frankly I would not eat a meat if I didn't think I knew where the hell it came from. Not that I Have eaten dog, but from what I have heard, you would not mistake Dog meat for Pork or Chicken, Which is all I eat at those places anyways :)

i wish i had.

dog is a specialty, and only served according to the lunar calendar, usually at the end of the lunar month.

if you eat dog at the wrong time of the lunar calendar, you will sprout horns.
or be unlucky for 7 years.

to avoid that i ate cobras.

Dog meat - very common in Korea.

Doggie in the window - literally, in the butcher store.

Saw it many times - never ate it - I don't think.

Who knows what you get from a street vendor.

No but I have eaten at a restaurant and then gone to work in my office...and one of the attorneys had just came back from court with the owner...who had just been convicted or fined or whatever for serving roadkill.

Roadkill found in the kitchen during a site inspection.

It wasn't beef.

But it didn't cause me to stop eating there....they had the best pork noodles I've ever had.

you got to love it when you are half way into your steak at the Chinese Palace restaurant and your waiter comes along and has to inform you that you were mistakenly given the wrong dinner,,,,you are not eating the "Angus Beef Special",,,you are actually eating Rat Steak.

you got to love it when you are half way into your steak at the Chinese Palace restaurant and your waiter comes along and has to inform you that you were mistakenly given the wrong dinner,,,,you are not eating the "Angus Beef Special",,,you are actually eating Rat Steak.

i hate it when that happens.

after the 125th time, i mean really, they could have known that i was there FOR THE RAT STEAK

Forum List

Back