all of these kids parents should be sterilized

I see.

So, should we be like China, and just allow one child per family?

Hmmmmm,,,,,do you think that should be an option??

where did that conclusion come from? I just want people having kids to raise them responsibly. have as many as you want if you can do that and have 0 if you cant

I'm just asking questions here. Trying to see what kind of solution you want.

Abortion? Sterilization? Limit how many kids each family has? How does one tell if someone is going to be a good parent or not. There are many middle class and wealthy families that abuse their children, and whose children abuse others too you know.

Not making excuses, but whre is the line drawn?

My favorite line from the movie Parenthood is:

"You need a license to fish, get a dog, drive, but any butt f*king asshole can have a kid."

I would like to ask the question: Who will give the order for sterilization? Seems the cons want absolutely, positively zero interference in a person's medical situation, so now after reform has passed they're calling for government eugenics panels for lousy mothers? Unfucking real.

blu said:
as many as you want if you can be responsible for them, for instance the duggers on that tv show have like 19 kids and support them all fine with their own money and no gov assitance. while I find them to be bat shit crazy religion people they are still doing a great job as parents.

While the Duggers may not receive any public assistance, they rely on huge charitable contributions and they receive royalties for television programs and guest appearances. Also, their children have been responsible for rearing each following generation, which in my opinion has deprived those children of normal adolescent and teen growth. Not to mention the stress on the poor Mrs. who had to push out those kids like some factory assembly line. But hey, they smile a lot--at least for the cameras.

All activities defined as criminal in a free society are activities involving force. So. If I'm poor and can force myself on a 12 year old girl that will in some way put food on the table?
I think what we have is a government that is granting special leniency to the perpetrators based on some notion of class/race/gender/mental condition. That has not worked and will not.

Forum List

Back