all of these kids parents should be sterilized

wtf is with this people? gretna is a small place and 67 kids in middle school were arrested last year? This is why we need eugenics

Almost 100 Gretna Middle School students arrested this school year, report says | - NOLA.com

Is that a conservative or liberal value, I forget.

Blu is non party affilliated from what I can see.

Sounds like these little fuckers could use some lessons from that Sergeant from Full Metal Jacket. Stop coddling this bullshit and it will stop.
Party affiliation is not defined by being liberal or conservative. Each can be found in both parties.

We live in a savage place that glorifies savage behavior in TV, movies and in games we give them, and yet we wonder why our children become savage?

Poverty begats violence.

As long as we tolerate poverty as just the way it is, then, we encourage also violence as just the way it is, too.

While some of what you say is true? The missing link again are the parents teaching their children that to emulate such behaviour in real life has consequences.
That is why these parents should be neutered and their children put under government care.;)

That's the liberal way, isn't it? Hire more government employees to handle these cases. Spend more tax money on government programs.

punishing for lack of personal responsibility is a conservative thing, eugenics was started in america by liberals. it is bipartisan :razz:

I see.

So, should we be like China, and just allow one child per family?

Hmmmmm,,,,,do you think that should be an option??
Depends on whether you're conservative or liberal!

Do you folks think free abortions should be provided to these parents you deem not fit to breed?

punishing for lack of personal responsibility is a conservative thing, eugenics was started in america by liberals. it is bipartisan :razz:

I see.

where did that conclusion come from? I just want people having kids to raise them responsibly. have as many as you want if you can do that and have 0 if you cant

Do you folks think free abortions should be provided to these parents you deem not fit to breed?

yep. its a cost vs benefit thing. having to pay once for the abortion or having to pay for all the government programs the kid will use growing up then likely having to pay to incarnate them and push them through the court system over and over.

parents should be responsbile or they shouldn't have kids. personally, I wish people could get reversible sterilized at birth and only allowed to be un-sterilized once they have proven themselves able to properly raise a kid

I see.

where did that conclusion come from? I just want people having kids to raise them responsibly. have as many as you want if you can do that and have 0 if you cant

I'm just asking questions here. Trying to see what kind of solution you want.

Abortion? Sterilization? Limit how many kids each family has? How does one tell if someone is going to be a good parent or not. There are many middle class and wealthy families that abuse their children, and whose children abuse others too you know.

Not making excuses, but whre is the line drawn?

My favorite line from the movie Parenthood is:

"You need a license to fish, get a dog, drive, but any butt f*king asshole can have a kid."

Abortion? Sterilization?

yes to both as a means to stop irresponsible people from polluting society

Limit how many kids each family has?

as many as you want if you can be responsible for them, for instance the duggers on that tv show have like 19 kids and support them all fine with their own money and no gov assitance. while I find them to be bat shit crazy religion people they are still doing a great job as parents.

How does one tell if someone is going to be a good parent or not.

steady job(s) for the parent(s), money saved, plan for school, after school, etc

There are many middle class and wealthy families that abuse their children, and whose children abuse others too you know.

psychological tests would also be part of the requirements much like a physical is to work certain jobs.

There was a time when people in America believed in Redemption.

I wish that was still the same today.

its too late for the parents. society can't keep bearing their load while they attempt to redeem themselves

I got arrested in ninth grade.

My mom had three children and was raising five. I had straight A's and was an honor role student. Fell into some trouble started hanging out with the wrong crowd despite what my mom tried to instill in me. I made it threw, no I've graduated with all honors and I'm about to serve my country in the US Air Force.

We've got an up-and-coming star High School athlete in the home with straight A's right under me.

For the trouble I got to my first two years of High School I think my mother did a pretty good job. I'm sure a few of these parents have similar stories.

My question is how many perfect children that have never been in trouble or made wreckless decisions that may have caused them to get in trouble but got God awfully lucky have you raised? Hmmm....:eusa_shhh:

Gee, for a guy that preaches liberty and freedom, I didn't take you for a eugenicist.

liberty and freedom are fully given to each person until they violate anothers rights and freedom. once that happens you have no place in society. birthing numerous kids into society and then raising them irresponsibly certainly violates other's (our) rights as we have to deal with the aftermath of their crime, pay for the courts, police, etc, and in most cases have our taxes pay for their government entitlement programs as the parents are unfit finanically to raise as many kids as they produce.

if you act with personal responsibility eugenics or other negative actions would never enter the picture

edit: what i preach most is personal responsibility, you don't get to enjoy liberty and freedom if you can't act properly

Last edited:
We live in a savage place that glorifies savage behavior in TV, movies and in games we give them, and yet we wonder why our children become savage?

Poverty begats violence.

As long as we tolerate poverty as just the way it is, then, we encourage also violence as just the way it is, too.

While some of what you say is true? The missing link again are the parents teaching their children that to emulate such behaviour in real life has consequences.

You mean like their parents didn't do for them? It's a perpetual cycle, and won't end until the root cause is ended, which is illiteracy.

Poverty begats violence.

And that is the EXCUSE. No poverty does not beget violence. These are little wannabe soon to be gangster brats. Poverty has nothing to do with it.

What planet do you live on? These "brats" are exposed to the same type of product ads that wealthier kids can go out and BUY, and when poorer kids can't afford them, they are bullied and taunted for not fitting in, and eventually figure out the only way to have those products is to steal them. And things progress from there.

Poverty begats violence.

Tolerate poverty?
We subsidize it and have turned it into the family business .
The great society.

Yep. And thought the following was posted in another thread? It is just as pertinent regarding your commentary.

"FOOD FOR THOUGHT":

Quote:
"The financial cost of the War on Poverty has been enormous. Between 1965 and 2000 welfare spending cost taxpayers $8.29 trillion (in constant 2000 dollars). By contrast, the cost to the United States of fighting World War II was $3.3 trillion (expressed in 2000 dollars). Thus, the cost of the War on Poverty has been more than twice the price tag for defeating Germany and Japan in World War II, after adjusting for inflation."
SOURCE

A little down-To-Earth reality here for some of you.

I personally think that it is entirely unacceptable.

How about something a little more current:

Matthew Yglesias The War on Poverty Was an Enormous Success

FRBSF Economic Letter: Did Welfare Reform Work for Everyone? A Look at Young Single Mothers (2009-24, 8/3/2009)

I see.

You can't legislate parenthood and responsibility. You can't even force it through intimidation. What you people are whining about is impossible to achieve.

Forum List

Back