All of The Mormons will vote for Mitt Romney

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
...yet if you say 90 percent of blacks will vote for Obama, that is somehow offensive? What is the difference?

All the Mormons are voting for Mitt?

Evidence?

And by 'evidence', I mean actual evidence... not a link to 'proof' in some left wing rag.

I'll wait.

No evidence... Just made a broad brush opinion. In fact, I made two. My question is wether one is more offensive than the other??

No evidence... Just made a broad brush opinion. In fact, I made two. My question is wether one is more offensive than the other??

Since one is proven to be true, and the other is the ranting of a prat, I would suggest the most offensive thing is your ignorance.

Problem being that your broad brush opinion isn't based upon any demographic data, where the 90% of blacks voting for Obidoodle thing is.

Recognize the difference?

Not really.

Most Mormons already vote GOP, and most blacks already vote Democratic. Having one of their own is just icing on the cake.

The problem the GOP has is that after Obama leaves in 2017, they still will have Blacks remembering how Republicans treated their guy so shabbily.

Forum List

Back