All Of Mitt Romneys Lies….

Mark-ATL (Vulgarian):

Please explain what policy decisions Bush made to cause the attack. Then contrast them with the impact of Obama's policies on the economy.

Answer my question a-hole...

Did the worst TERRORIST attack on US soil occur on Bush's watch...yes or no?

I like how you blame Bush for something 8 months after he took office but the left refuses to blame Obama for anything almost 4 years after he takes office:badgrin:
I love how CON$ blame Carter and Clinton for Bush's destroying the economy, 28 years after Carter was out of office, but you can't even blame Bush for what happened during the time he was in office.

Brought the worse attack on American soil upon us.
And herald the worst economy ever.

That's Bushanomics.

So since they were in the US training for the mission under Clinton, how did Bush bring it on us exactly?

That's Bushanomics.

So since they were in the US training for the mission under Clinton, how did Bush bring it on us exactly?
Weren't they training during the 8 months under Bush's nose? So they not only trained under Bush, they successfully pulled off the operation under Bush, but Bush was not responsible for anything that happened under his watch. :cuckoo:

That's Bushanomics.

Surely, you have them figured out by now
If something bad happens, it's a Republican's fault
If something good happens, a Democrat gets the credit.

That's Bushanomics.

Weren't they training during the 8 months under Bush's nose? So they not only trained under Bush, they successfully pulled off the operation under Bush, but Bush was not responsible for anything that happened under his watch. :cuckoo:

So my thinking that their being here before W was President means it wasn't W who "brought" the attack is "cuckoo?" Gotcha. Clearly it was W they were after.

That's Bushanomics.

Surely, you have them figured out by now
If something bad happens, it's a Republican's fault
If something good happens, a Democrat gets the credit.

True dat. What I like even better is that W was personally responsible for everything that happened in the entire Federal government while Clinton wasn't responsible for what happened in his pants. Can you say ... double standard?

Why do you commies care about how much money someone has, who gives a shit? I dont obssess over how much pussy Gene Simmons has had either.

I think it's unpatriotic to keep money earned in America in tax free shelters abroad. Who give a shit how much he has.

Exactly.

What kind of American invests in other countries instead of his own?

Certainly NOT a patriotic American.

Add that to his draft dodging, his vulture capitalism where his fortune was made by stealing from other Americans, his lies about his tax return.

This vile little weasel does not belong in the White House.

Why do you commies care about how much money someone has, who gives a shit? I dont obssess over how much pussy Gene Simmons has had either.

I think it's unpatriotic to keep money earned in America in tax free shelters abroad. Who give a shit how much he has.

Exactly.

What kind of American invests in other countries instead of his own?

Certainly NOT a patriotic American.

Add that to his draft dodging, his vulture capitalism where his fortune was made by stealing from other Americans, his lies about his tax return.

This vile little weasel does not belong in the White House.

Oh please anytime democrats bring up crime and patriotism, it's hollow and a joke, after all the attacks on the US, we're really gonna buy that you want them to keep money here out of patriotism?

Maybe it's patriotic to invenst in products people can afford, sorry people vote with their wallets, they take Chinese crap because it's cheap and affordable. This is why liberals force us to buy expensive so called longer lasting light bulbs, because people weren't listening to liberals and buyint the cheaper incandescent bulb.The sooner you learn this, the better off you be.

dailyshow had a good one the other day, where Mittens said he didnt know what was going on with his money because it was in a blind trust. Then they play a clip from 1994 where Mittens goes on to say what a blind trust is and you basically can tell them what to do with your money.

Yeah.....i love watching the right get duped.

You are always free to give an opinion on how to manage your money.

Unless you can show the blind trust at fault.

You are nothing but a useful idiot.

Though I doubt useful.
No he stated that you tell the trust what to do with the money, not give your opinion on what they should do.

But you keep on defending your false tin god.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9DVKWhPibw]Romney: "The Blind Trust is an Age Old Ruse" - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah and democrats dont? Republicans aint the only folks that like money. Ralph Lauren, GE, GM all have stuff overseas and that's not even the begining.

Forum List

Back