All of Hillary's Benghazi e-mails are missing

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
There is a rumor that these e-mails were seen at a drive inn on a date with Nixon's missing 18 minutes of tape.

A match made in Heaven.

You wingnuts can't get enough of fake "scandals".
4i6Ckte.gif

• Banned
4i6Ckte.gif
The FBI does not investigate fake. And bye the way, it would take an FBI computer expert 1 minute to know if there were deleted e-mails that could be retrieved from Hillary's computer. Then it would take weeks to retrieve them, which is being done now. So the big bang is coming, and the cuffs are for Hilly.

4i6Ckte.gif
The FBI does not investigate fake. And bye the way, it would take an FBI computer expert 1 minute to know if there were deleted e-mails that could be retrieved from Hillary's computer. Then it would take weeks to retrieve them, which is being done now. So the big bang is coming, and the cuffs are for Hilly.
My only question is how many of Hillary's cohorts are willing to roll on her to stay out of prison...

4i6Ckte.gif
:lol:

• Banned
4i6Ckte.gif
My only question is how many of Hillary's cohorts are willing to roll on her to stay out of prison...
I do not think it will come to that, as there are now up to 90,000 e-mails. Now with that many and all of the Benghazi ones missing, deceit is clear.

There is a rumor that these e-mails were seen at a drive inn on a date with Nixon's missing 18 minutes of tape.

A match made in Heaven.

Do you know that Hillary was a staffer during the hearings on Watergate?
She got fired because she is a liar.
Watergate-era Judiciary chief of staff: Hillary Clinton fired for lies, unethical behavior
Jerry Zeifman, a lifelong Democrat, supervised the work of 27-year-old Hillary Rodham on the committee. Hillary got a job working on the investigation at the behest of her former law professor, Burke Marshall, who was also Sen. Ted Kennedy’s chief counsel in the Chappaquiddick affair. When the investigation was over, Zeifman fired Hillary from the committee staff and refused to give her a letter of recommendation – one of only three people who earned that dubious distinction in Zeifman’s 17-year career.

Why?

“Because she was a liar,” Zeifman said in an interview last week. “She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.”

How could a 27-year-old House staff member do all that? She couldn’t do it by herself, but Zeifman said she was one of several individuals – including Marshall, special counsel John Doar and senior associate special counsel (and future Clinton White House Counsel) Bernard Nussbaum – who engaged in a seemingly implausible scheme to deny Richard Nixon the right to counsel during the investigation.
She was taught by the best. :)

• Banned

A match made in Heaven.

Watergate-era Judiciary chief of staff: Hillary Clinton fired for lies, unethical behavior
Jerry Zeifman, a lifelong Democrat, supervised the work of 27-year-old Hillary Rodham on the committee. Hillary got a job working on the investigation at the behest of her former law professor, Burke Marshall, who was also Sen. Ted Kennedy’s chief counsel in the Chappaquiddick affair. When the investigation was over, Zeifman fired Hillary from the committee staff and refused to give her a letter of recommendation – one of only three people who earned that dubious distinction in Zeifman’s 17-year career.

Why?

“Because she was a liar,” Zeifman said in an interview last week. “She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.”

How could a 27-year-old House staff member do all that? She couldn’t do it by herself, but Zeifman said she was one of several individuals – including Marshall, special counsel John Doar and senior associate special counsel (and future Clinton White House Counsel) Bernard Nussbaum – who engaged in a seemingly implausible scheme to deny Richard Nixon the right to counsel during the investigation.

She has been scum her whole life, she probable told Bill to cigar screw Monica. Anyway the law is not the judge here, the American people are and they are paying attention. Nobody wants Sanders elected, but people will vote for anyone over Clinton, she is sickening.

A match made in Heaven.

Why?

:lol:

Yes being fired during one of the biggest political scandals in US history and being called a liar by a supporter of one of biggest liars in history is quite an indictment to hand your hat on.

Hillary violated the rules and oath of her office....................the same rules others were fired for...............

While in the service I had Top Secret Clearances.............had I just given out confidential info..........I'd have been breaking rocks in Lebinworth, but hey............the big politicians are above the law..............

Do as I say, and not as I do.

4i6Ckte.gif
they should order Hillary and Huma to go to a DC Proc and get their butts x-rayed,,,,,the files must be in one of them.

Forum List

Back