All of heaven watches as we wield our vote

C'mon, seriously, does a guy who died on a cross and gave his life for others (for free) sound like a republican?

How do you know?

Generally someone that volunteers to be beaten then die on a cross that I wouldn't have to take the punishment for eternity kind of seems to care.

How do you know that God wants to be personally involved in my life because he cares so much? Seems pretty narcissistic to me to believe that God, the Creator of the Universe and the billions of stars and life forms is intensely interested in what I do in my day to day life because He cares so much. I mean, as fascinating as I am, I can't imagine God is particularly interested in what kind of toothpaste I use in the morning.

But it sure makes one feel good if one believes that, right?

What, if God cares about what toothpaste I use? Do you think God cares about when His children are in pain? If their teeth ache or are broken?

Someone pieced together what God says in the Bible, it's called Father's Love Letter, ever read it? He wrote it about you:

You may not know Me, but I know everything about you… I know when you sit down and when you rise up…I am familiar with all your ways...

Even the very hairs on your head are numbered… For you were made in my image… In Me you live and move and have your being… For you are My offspring… I knew you even before you were conceived... I chose you when I planned creation… You were not a mistake… For all your days are written in My book … I determined the exact time of your birth and where you would live… You are fearfully and wonderfully made… I knit you together in your mother's womb… And brought you forth on the day you were born … I have been misrepresented by those who don't know Me… I am not distant and angry, but am the complete expression of love… And it is my desire to lavish My love on you... Simply because you are My child and I am your Father… I offer you more than your earthly father ever could… For I am the perfect Father… Every good gift that you receive comes from My hand... For I am your provider and I meet all your needs… My plan for your future has always been filled with hope… Because I love you with an everlasting love… My thoughts toward you are countless as the sand on the seashore… And I rejoice over you with singing…

Yeah, it feels good. Especially when He protects me from harm. Especially when He interacts in our lives in ways that we know He is who He says He is.

He cares, Toro, He so much cares.

Last edited:
""All of heaven watches as we wield our vote ""

actually i suspect that even if there were a heaven they wouldnt bother with it.

""All of heaven watches as we wield our vote ""

actually i suspect that even if there were a heaven they wouldnt bother with it.

If the angels are so curious about salvation as quoted before, if every word we utter is recorded, if God cares so much that He even knows the number of hairs on our heads...don't you think it matters if a person takes the time to protect our children from the wolves that surround them in so many arenas?

Do I care if my son has 5,468,652 hairs on his head or 4,398,655? Nope. Therefore God cares more about my son than I do.

That's a lot.

And He cares that much about you too.

Jeez, this God character seems to really be overstepping his constitutional boundaries. He KNOWS how we vote? Shouldn't that be raising some red flags? Do we have no right to privacy? And just who appointed this fellow "Lord of the Universe"? Who was the majority in the house in 2000BC!?

My congressman will hear about this!

Jeez, this God character seems to really be overstepping his constitutional boundaries. He KNOWS how we vote? Shouldn't that be raising some red flags? Do we have no right to privacy? And just who appointed this fellow "Lord of the Universe"? Who was the majority in the house in 2000BC!?

My congressman will hear about this!

"endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights...

:lol: Constitutional boundaries...good one

I don't think these votes are high on Heaven's agenda. These votes were only symptoms of what's really important. Our souls.

And the fact that Republicans won doesnt mean anything.

Forum List

Back