All of America must see this.

Ah so you give up. Good to know. It was a fun argument but right was on my side. You can lie and misquote me all you want won't change a damn thing.

Some of you have a grand old time mocking Dissent. Truth be told, at least he has the courage of his convictions. He has a cause that he believes in and no one here should stand in judgement of him. No one forces you to click on his threads.

Now I realize that I'll take heat for saying that so let me simply say in advance to those contemplating a nasty reply...GO FUCK YOURSELF

I dont think anyone criticizes him for his conviction. We cricitize him because he acts like a jerk and flips out any time anyone dissents from his opinion.

And why would anyone give you a nasty reply?

If that truly is a serious question, then you need to be around here during the day if you can. I see you've been here six years yet I see after 2 weeks what transpires when the juveniles get togethe. Although I see that more trolls seem to be here this evening.

If on the other hand you're trying to be sarcastic while alluding to my comment to go fuck yourself, then you're just not paying attention. If one isn't a basement dwelling troll, one needs to be on the defensive before, during and after they post. No different than many boards. The best offense is a good defense in this case.

There is small circle of jerks here who like to ban together to try to ruin every serious thread and pounce on every comment that anyone makes that doesn't march to their leftist beat.

"We cricitize him because he acts like a jerk and flips out any time anyone dissents from his opinion."

Well his name is Dissent and he is far from the only one who behaves that way.
Here's what you do... Say this to the dumb fuckers that really don't do anything but slam other peoples values while adding none:

You a poo-poo head.

Just that... Nothing else. It really is that easy.

Forum List

Back