All of America must see this.

Dissent

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
FEMA region 4
Graphic material, go to Youtube and type "America must see this'-Meister

oops better not speak my mind get another spanking...LOL...

Last edited:
  • Banned
Yep sure is...you say that like its a bad thing and oh the oath keepers aren't anarchists but you would know that if you did some research.

Yep sure is...you say that like its a bad thing and oh the oath keepers aren't anarchists but you would know that if you did some research.

First you say, it is , then you say that the Oath Keepers are not anarchists. I did not say that the Oath Keepers were anarchists, just that this video wants a result, I searched the video creator and I did not see an Oath keeper connection

First the video claims our Military commits war crimes and then claim they are part of an anarchist movement to stop the US government from committing war crimes. I take umbrage to that.

Must see TV. Imperialist America, brought to you by the Blame America First Foundation.

I was being sarcastic. Sorry should have said that. Nothing in the video is anarchistic just anti war crimes and anti corrupt state. Look into Anarcho Capitalism that's what I believe in.

No thank you. I believe in liberty. I dont do things because people tell me to.

Unless she's my wife.

Full on Anarchist propaganda
Anarchists are nothing more than spoiled children who hated bedtime and eat-your-vegetables rules and never got over the resentment.

Anarchism may work temporarily in small communities -- but it simply can't work in a large-scale modern society.

End of story.[/QUOTE

Wow you are a moron. You think of anarchists you think of thugs burning tires and assaulting people in the streets.I don't.

Dissent said:
Full on Anarchist propaganda
Anarchists are nothing more than spoiled children who hated bedtime and eat-your-vegetables rules and never got over the resentment.

Anarchism may work temporarily in small communities -- but it simply can't work in a large-scale modern society.

End of story.

Wow you are a moron. You think of anarchists you think of thugs burning tires and assaulting people in the streets.I don't.

That is what it would end up being in a country of this size

Last edited:

Forum List

Back