All new visitors & members-->

Creek

Aug 28, 2003
In the U.S.A..
Welcome..(smile)..Please feel free to post whatever your thoughts are here.We're known as the freedom of speech board..All sides of the issue are welcomed here..Please don't be afraid to say how you feel..We don't care if your liberal,or a muslim....just speak up.We don't bite here...:)

Please introduce yourself..and you'll find the board very fun also...:)

Creek

hahahahahahahah, that was good NT!!! hey, when I was in Florida years ago, I came across a cool skull of some crazy animal and my banana Aunt boiled it in bleach to get the remaining fur and all off. Let me know if you come across something like that, boil it and send it to me!!! hahahahahahaha! The other one got lost when I moved.

hi

just want to let you guys and gals know I feel like I've reached an island of sanity in a sea of fools. I don't get too much free time to read message boards, and when I do I find most of them filled with USA haters, rude idiots, and all around fools. Any way I'm just ranting, that's what Yahoo will do to you.

Nice to meet you folks and hope to have some great discussions.
By the way the Brittney letter was GREAT !

Hello Eric - New Yorker ha? :)
I am sure you will find this one of the best boards around, we say what we want, we love our Country!!! Have fun!!!! nice to meet you.

Jackass, please, for the love of God, change that avatar of yours! At least put up the pretty chick, this fat one makes me wanna puke!

:dunno:

Yeah, I'm bored. Whiskey o'clock isn't for another hour yet...

Anyhoo... I'll be away from my laptop for several hours, return, and there are very few "new posts".

Sometimes none at all. Whazzup with that?

Wow.

An 11-year-old bump.

I have cousins younger than that. :eek:

Forum List

Back