All Israeli soldiers get this booklet and are obliged to carry and follow it

Not guilty. The Israeli captain who emptied his rifle into a Palestinian schoolgirl

An
Israeli army officer who fired the entire magazine of his automatic rifle into a 13-year-old Palestinian girl and then said he would have done the same even if she had been three years old was acquitted on all charges by a military court yesterday.

The soldier, who has only been identified as "Captain R", was charged with relatively minor offences for the killing of Iman al-Hams who was shot 17 times as she ventured near an Israeli army post near Rafah refugee camp in Gaza a year ago.

The manner of Iman's killing, and the revelation of a tape recording in which the captain is warned that she was just a child who was "scared to death", made the shooting one of the most controversial since the Palestinian intifada erupted five years ago even though hundreds of other children have also died.

After the verdict, Iman's father, Samir al-Hams, said the army never intended to hold the soldier accountable.

"They did not charge him with Iman's murder, only with small offences, and now they say he is innocent of those even though he shot my daughter so many times," he said. "This was the cold-blooded murder of a girl. The soldier murdered her once and the court has murdered her again. What is the message? They are telling their soldiers to kill Palestinian children."

The military court cleared the soldier of illegal use of his weapon, conduct unbecoming an officer and perverting the course of justice by asking soldiers under his command to alter their accounts of the incident.

Capt R's lawyers argued that the "confirmation of the kill" after a suspect is shot was a standard Israeli military practice to eliminate terrorist threats.

Not guilty. The Israeli captain who emptied his rifle into a Palestinian schoolgirl World news The Guardian
Remember the Fogel family? Payback's a bitch

This is not payback, this family's blood can never be avenged, truly. Surely not like this. The best type of revenge will be if Tamar grows up to have babies who'll be good children and even better IDF soldiers. And may they bring more children and their family-line continued.

This is not payback, this family's blood can never be avenged, truly. Surely not like this. The best type of revenge will be if Tamar grows up to have babies who'll be good children and even better IDF soldiers. And may they bring more children and their family-line continued.
This is something the goy supporters of Israel can't stand and think is rediculous. Ok, I get it, you want to be a light unto all nations, but don't be suicidal about it. Morans like Fanger and Contumacuos and Penelope you can't convince, so don't try.

What exactly was this girl doing in a no man's zone?

Iman Darweesh Al Hams - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Iman Darweesh Al Hams (Arabic:ايمان درويش الهمص, also 'Iyman') (1991 – 5 October 2004) was a 13-year-old Palestinian girl killed by Israel Defense Forces (IDF) fire near a military observation post in a "no-man's" zone near the Philadelphi Route on 5 October 2004, in Rafah in the Gaza Strip.

"This is commander. Anything that's mobile, that moves in the zone, even if it's a three-year-old, needs to be killed. Over."

You know why that is? Because Palestinian animals use their little kids as suicide bombers.

--------------------------

Have you ever experienced combat, been to the Mid East and / or been to a Palestinian Refugee camp?

Obviously not.

I say "Foreign" because of the 37 signatories of Israel's Declaration of Independence, only 1 was from the Region. The rest were from Europe & other far away places.

If you had the slightest idea of the Realities behind the Foreign Invasion & Foreign Occupation of Palestine by Foreign, Western Zionist Terrorist Gangs (Irgun, Stern & Haganah).

For all your racist ravings about the intrinsic evil of Palestine's original inhabitants, you apparently chose to ignore these additional Realities:

“The first Palestinian suicide bombing occurred in 1994, 40 days after the massacre by the Brooklyn native Baruch Goldstein of 29 praying Muslims at the Al Ibrahim Mosque in Hebron.”

“There was not a single act of Arab terrorism against Americans before 1968, when the U.S. became the chief supplier of military equipment and economic aid to Israel.”

"Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can't help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East."-- John Sheehan,

The first people to introduce "Terrorism" to Palestine were the Foreign Zionist Terrorists with the first letter bombs, car bombs & large scale, indiscriminate bombings.

A little more time researching & reading would make your comments far more persuasive than a bunch of compensatory, "Tough Guy" graphics/avatars etc.

Thanks

This is something the goy supporters of Israel can't stand and think is rediculous. Ok, I get it, you want to be a light unto all nations, but don't be suicidal about it. Morans like Fanger and Contumacuos and Penelope you can't convince, so don't try.

------------

This is just my opinion but, if you're going to call other people "morons" you may want to spell it correctly.

Remember, I'm just here to help

------------

This is just my opinion but, if you're going to call other people "morons" you may want to spell it correctly.

You haven't been on the nets very long. "Morans" is netspeak for posters especaily stupid who are besides bad mannered and/or obtuse or do things that subject themselves to ridicule. They also figure prominently in ignore lists

I am just here to help

Iman Darweesh Al Hams (Arabic:ايمان درويش الهمص, also 'Iyman') (1991 – 5 October 2004) was a 13-year-old Palestinian girl killed by Israel Defense Forces (IDF) fire near a military observation post in a "no-man's" zone near the Philadelphi Route on 5 October 2004, in Rafah in the Gaza Strip.

"This is commander. Anything that's mobile, that moves in the zone, even if it's a three-year-old, needs to be killed. Over."

You know why that is? Because Palestinian animals use their little kids as suicide bombers.

Have you ever experienced combat, been to the Mid East and / or been to a Palestinian Refugee camp?

Obviously not.

I say "Foreign" because of the 37 signatories of Israel's Declaration of Independence, only 1 was from the Region. The rest were from Europe & other far away places.

If you had the slightest idea of the Realities behind the Foreign Invasion & Foreign Occupation of Palestine by Foreign, Western Zionist Terrorist Gangs (Irgun, Stern & Haganah).

For all your racist ravings about the intrinsic evil of Palestine's original inhabitants, you apparently chose to ignore these additional Realities:

“The first Palestinian suicide bombing occurred in 1994, 40 days after the massacre by the Brooklyn native Baruch Goldstein of 29 praying Muslims at the Al Ibrahim Mosque in Hebron.”

“There was not a single act of Arab terrorism against Americans before 1968, when the U.S. became the chief supplier of military equipment and economic aid to Israel.”

"Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can't help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East."-- John Sheehan,

The first people to introduce "Terrorism" to Palestine were the Foreign Zionist Terrorists with the first letter bombs, car bombs & large scale, indiscriminate bombings.

A little more time researching & reading would make your comments far more persuasive than a bunch of compensatory, "Tough Guy" graphics/avatars etc.

Thanks

I was born and raised there asswipe.

"The first Palestinian suicide bombing occurred in 1994"

tumblr_mrasfoABfl1sezoa7o1_500.gif

"There was not a single act of Arab terrorism against Americans before 1968"

i-feel-like-im-taking-crazy-pills.gif

Weren't Muslim terrorist animals at war with America during Jefferson's time?

"Realities"

booyah.gif

------------

You haven't been on the nets very long. "Morans" is netspeak for posters especaily stupid who are besides bad mannered and/or obtuse or do things that subject themselves to ridicule. They also figure prominently in ignore lists

I am just here to help

Netspeak, a language created by those too uneducated or ignorant or stupid to spell words properly or even use such useful tools as a spell checker.

As we all seem to be in a helpful mood today. :)

Obviously not.

Thanks

"Realities"

booyah.gif

Oh look, a Rude-ee selfie

Thanks for sharing.

Obviously not.

Thanks

"Realities"

booyah.gif

Thanks for sharing.
He has a fact, and Challanger runs away. Typical

Obviously not.

Thanks

"Realities"

booyah.gif

- - - - - - - - - -

Don't you have to be at least 16 years old to participate in this Forum?

Your "response" is nothing but a cartoonish evasion confirming your inability to compose a mature refutation of the Facts I cited debunking your racist ravings.

Fortunately, there are many Israelis who do know about the desperate Palestinian victims of the world's most ruthless, genocidal, longest & heavily funded Occupation in Modern History. (B'tselem etc)

You claim to have been "born & raised there" but don't specify where "there" is.

If "there" is Israel, simply having been "born & raised there" has not enhanced your knowledge or grasp of Regional Realities.

Your silly & desperate attempt to refute the Fact below(1) with digging up the Barbary Pirates is not relevant enough to be mentioned by the FBI but the following, heavily censored Facts were.

US Major Media ignores facts inconsistent with its anti-Muslim Fear Mongering:

“Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks in America”
Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90 of All Terrorist Attacks in America Discover The Truth

EXCERPT "Terrorism Is a Real Threat … But the Threat to the U.S. from Muslim Terrorists Has Been Exaggerated
An FBI report shows that only a small percentage of terrorist attacks carried out on U.S. soil between 1980 and 2005 were perpetrated by Muslims.

“According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism: Jewish Armed Resistance, Jewish Action Movement, Jewish Defense League, within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%). These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion."CONTINUED

Another Fact unpopular in America's Ziono-Media but generously acknowledged in Israel's Jewish Media is:

“The Palestinians’ right and duty to resist”
Advertisement
EXCERPT “Faced with a reality in which Israel is strong and the United States is in its pocket, it is the duty of Palestinians to resist the occupation. The only question relates to the means.”CONTINUED

The Palestinians have a legal right to resist Israel's Genocidal Occupation under UN Resolution 3236

“United Nations General Assembly Resolution 3236”
United Nations General Assembly Resolution 3236 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

(1)“There was not a single act of Arab terrorism against Americans before 1968, when the U.S. became the chief supplier of military equipment and economic aid to Israel.”

Obviously not.

Thanks

"Realities"

booyah.gif

Thanks for sharing.

Did the rat face sock of MonkeyNazi say something?

Obviously not.

Thanks

"Realities"

booyah.gif

- - - - - - - - - -

Your "response" is nothing but a cartoonish evasion confirming your inability to compose a mature refutation of the Facts I cited debunking your racist ravings.

Fortunately, there are many Israelis who do know about the desperate Palestinian victims of the world's most ruthless, genocidal, longest & heavily funded Occupation in Modern History. (B'tselem etc)

You claim to have been "born & raised there" but don't specify where "there" is.

If "there" is Israel, simply having been "born & raised there" has not enhanced your knowledge or grasp of Regional Realities.

Your silly & desperate attempt to refute the Fact below(1) with digging up the Barbary Pirates is not relevant enough to be mentioned by the FBI but the following, heavily censored Facts were.

Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90 of All Terrorist Attacks in America Discover The Truth

EXCERPT "Terrorism Is a Real Threat … But the Threat to the U.S. from Muslim Terrorists Has Been Exaggerated
An FBI report shows that only a small percentage of terrorist attacks carried out on U.S. soil between 1980 and 2005 were perpetrated by Muslims.

“According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism: Jewish Armed Resistance, Jewish Action Movement, Jewish Defense League, within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%). These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion."CONTINUED

Another Fact unpopular in America's Ziono-Media but generously acknowledged in Israel's Jewish Media is:

Advertisement
EXCERPT “Faced with a reality in which Israel is strong and the United States is in its pocket, it is the duty of Palestinians to resist the occupation. The only question relates to the means.”CONTINUED

The Palestinians have a legal right to resist Israel's Genocidal Occupation under UN Resolution 3236

United Nations General Assembly Resolution 3236 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

(1)“There was not a single act of Arab terrorism against Americans before 1968, when the U.S. became the chief supplier of military equipment and economic aid to Israel.”

Blaberring a litany of anti American anti semtic lines won't add up to jack. In true IslamoNazi fashion you blame all Muslim terrorism and barbarism on America and Israel, while of course copying from bullshit websites designed for ignorant fools like you.

What do you expect, for America and the West to ignore crazy Jihadi enemy withins in their midst who are constantly popping up to slaughter innocent people? Not gonna happen, Fatima, or Mahmoud depending. Muslims are at war with civilization and are behaving like medieval savage animals. Doesn't take a genius to figure that one out. Even the ones like you, that live in the West cannot assimilate or coexist peacefully with their host nation accepting their laws and way of life, as we can see from your posts.

There has never been a Palestine or Palestinians, it is a hoax and a recent invention.

Islam is a cancer upon modern civilization.

Last edited:

Obviously not.

Thanks

"Realities"

booyah.gif

- - - - - - - - - -

Advertisement

Blaberring a litany of anti American anti semtic lines won't add up to jack. In true IslamoNazi fashion you blame all Muslim terrorism and barbarism on America and Israel, while of course copying from bullshit websites designed for ignorant fools like you.

What do you expect, for America and the West to ignore crazy Jihadi enemy withins in their midst who are constantly popping up to slaughter innocent people? Not gonna happen, Fatima, or Mahmoud depending. Muslims are at war with civilization and are behaving like medieval savage animals. Doesn't take a genius to figure that one out. Even the ones like you, that live in the West cannot assimilate or coexist peacefully with their host nation accepting their laws and way of life, as we can see from your posts.

There has never been a Palestine or Palestinians, it is a hoax and a recent invention.

this is about Israel and Palestine, not ISIS , which was created thanks to the war in Iraq, done to appease the Zionist and neocons in the USA. There has never been an Jewish nation now or before 1 AD.

Obviously not.

Thanks

"Realities"

booyah.gif

- - - - - - - - - -

Advertisement

this is about Israel and Palestine, not ISIS , which was created thanks to the war in Iraq, done to appease the Zionist and neocons in the USA. There has never been an Jewish nation now or before 1 AD.

Oh so you mean the Palestinian kid that walked into an army recruitment center in Chattanoga and slaughtered five American soldiers in cold blood didn't count? Or how about Palestinian Nidal Hasan, who slaughtered 14 Americans in the prime of their life at Fort Hood? They didn't count either? Check again, Israel is, and Palestine never was.

Muslims are at war with civilization and are behaving like medieval savage animals, you stated, but the vast majority are good people

Forum List

Back