All Israeli soldiers get this booklet and are obliged to carry and follow it

The links I posted prove that you Moooslems are more guilty of this paid propaganda activity than are any other group.

Muslims often accuse the other side of things they themselves are most guilty of. And that list is very long. Add this one to it.

They prove nothing, all they are is rants from fascist bloggers and Islamophobic Right wing nut jobs who try to divert attention from the fact that Zionist Israel needs to pay people to "support" it and has to train them how to do so.

"Hasbara Trolls are well organised and have links they point to to prove their flaky points. Although the links these trolls cite are often from their own hasbara chums and the blogs they reference do not have original source material just second hand re-cobbled quotes."

Most pro-Palestinians, like me, once "supported" Israel and swallowed all the Zionist lies like most average people do. People like me, however, had the brains to spot the inconsistancies in the Hasbara and question the historical evidence, and most of all question the actions of a suppposed western looking, "democracy". Once you find one lie, the whole web of lies spun by the Zionists begins to unravel. The more they claim "Truth" is on their side, the more sceptical you need to be.

So as for your "proof", yeah, right, whatever.

Well that's just your opinion, IslamoNazi boy. But to an objective American, they can clearly see all these active Muslim groups being funded by nefarious overseas Islamic groups, spreading their lies and false propaganda. Not that it's making a difference though. Its the same ineffective lame repetitive garbage that you spew. Nobody's buying it.

"Hasbara Trolls are well organised and have links they point to to prove their flaky points. Although the links these trolls cite are often from their own hasbara chums and the blogs they reference do not have original source material just second hand re-cobbled quotes."

As I said, yeah, right, whatever.

While you islamomarxist trolls and propagandists have your own sites and sources that you constantly use as "evidence" of Israeli criminality and atrocities. This even after they are shown to be faked or outright lies.

Yup. Like I said, they're too busy spreading their lies and hate to realize how utterly stupid they look.

The links I posted prove that you Moooslems are more guilty of this paid propaganda activity than are any other group.

Muslims often accuse the other side of things they themselves are most guilty of. And that list is very long. Add this one to it.

They prove nothing, all they are is rants from fascist bloggers and Islamophobic Right wing nut jobs who try to divert attention from the fact that Zionist Israel needs to pay people to "support" it and has to train them how to do so.

Most pro-Palestinians, like me, once "supported" Israel and swallowed all the Zionist lies like most average people do. People like me, however, had the brains to spot the inconsistancies in the Hasbara and question the historical evidence, and most of all question the actions of a suppposed western looking, "democracy". Once you find one lie, the whole web of lies spun by the Zionists begins to unravel. The more they claim "Truth" is on their side, the more sceptical you need to be.

So how are they different then to your neo Marxist and islamonazi blogs and hate sites that are spreading hate and RACISM under the guise of proving hasbara exists when it doesn't. How much does the local chapter of Marxist for muslims pay you to post on this and other boards ?

As I said, yeah, right, whatever.

While you islamomarxist trolls and propagandists have your own sites and sources that you constantly use as "evidence" of Israeli criminality and atrocities. This even after they are shown to be faked or outright lies.

Yup. Like I said, they're too busy spreading their lies and hate to realize how utterly stupid they look.

I wonder what rat boy has to say about his enablers who stood back and allowed islamonazi scum to rape children by their tens of thousands in their 14 years in power. Threatening parents and concerned citizens with arrest and prison when they opened their mouths to complain, then threatening a political party leader with changing the law so that he would face prison.

Well that's just your opinion, IslamoNazi boy. But to an objective American, they can clearly see all these active Muslim groups being funded by nefarious overseas Islamic groups, spreading their lies and false propaganda. Not that it's making a difference though. Its the same ineffective lame repetitive garbage that you spew. Nobody's buying it.

Well that's just your opinion, Rude-ee. But an objective American can clearly see all these active Zionist PACs being funded by Zionist Israel and Fundamentalist Christian Zionist groups, spreading their lies and Hasbara. Not that it's making a difference though. Its the same ineffective lame repetitive garbage that you spew. No objective American is buying it.

Well that's just your opinion, Rude-ee. But an objective American can clearly see all these active Zionist PACs being funded by Zionist Israel and Fundamentalist Christian Zionist groups, spreading their lies and Hasbara. Not that it's making a difference though. Its the same ineffective lame repetitive garbage that you spew. No objective American is buying it.

And everyone can see that you are just a paid islasmonazi stooge spreading lies and disinformation about the Jews and Israel. Using the terms Zionist and hasbara out of context and not as they are defined to incite racism, religious intolerance and violence. Did your handlers not tell you that such actions are illegal in the UK and you could face arrest and a custodial sentence

Hmmm maybe that's why Israel is enjoying record high levels of support with the American public and in Congress. Ha ha ha.

"Peace"? and what peace will that be? the one from their Hadith, about killing all until the last Jew?

Thanks, but, we'll pass.

------------------------
You don't speak for all Israelis, especially those not interested in stealing more land and slaughtering innocent civilians.

All experienced Middle East Watchers are familiar with the saying that "Israel will fight to the last drop of American blood" as well as the selfish "Sampson Option": "....We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.”

"Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother." I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.”
General Moshe Dayan

Israel has never declared Final Borders & refuses to make peace because Peace would mean the end of its Expansionist agenda spelled out in the Oded Yinon Plan & "Greater Israel" Seizing / Hegemony over all land from the Litani River to the Euphrates R. to the Nile R.

The Netanyahu Regime's obsession with his internationally condemned, criminal & provocative Expansionism aka his para-Military Settlement Program
is proof of his choice of more Ethnic Cleansing & Regional Conflict over an equitable Peace.

In the long term, Israel is less secure by galvanizing enemies and alienating allies through relentless land grabs & massacres

I don't speak for any Israeli's I asked a simple question and expected an honest answer and all you give is the usual islamonazi propaganda pieces that have never been proven.

Grau is yet another paid propagandist spreading Islamic PaliNazi garbage which comes from from the same source that brought us Monte and Sherri.

And your evidence for this is.....? The only people paid to spread propaganda are Zionist Hasbarists
Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda - Middle East - World - The Independent
Israel to pay students to defend it online
Prime Minister s Office Recruiting Students to Wage Online Hasbara Battles National Haaretz Daily Newspaper Israel News
https://wikispooks.com/w/images/e/e7/Hasbara_Handbook.pdf

And then only on campus in the USA, isn't that right rat boy. Something you ignore when you spread your lies and propaganda, even though the links you used have shown this.

The following source flushes your own "Lies 'n Propaganda" echo in citing:

"....how best to manipulate American and European public opinion. “Don’t confuse messages with facts,”

“ISRAEL’S PROPAGANDA MACHINE IS BEGINNING TO MISFIRE”
Israel s propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire - Comment - Voices - The Independent
EXCERPT “Benjamin Netanyahu that he has been called “Bibi’s brain”. He is also a former student and employee of Frank Luntz, the Republican strategist who produced a confidential booklet in 2009, promptly leaked, advising Israeli spokesmen how best to manipulate American and European public opinion. “Don’t confuse messages with facts,”CONTINUED

What part of "......manipulate American and European public opinion" do you NOT understand?

AND:

“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums Chatrooms The Jack Blood Show

EXCERPT " Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.

Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:

“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’

Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.

“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED

If you'll find an adult to read these 2 of countless sources exposing Israel's extensive, organized & State funded & scripted Propaganda network, you'll learn that Hasbarats are everywhere regurgitating the same, tiresome & transparent: ".... messages that the foreign ministry developed.”

They also train brainless Zionist Trolls to whine "Lies and Propaganda" a lot without being able to cite one example of a "Lie" or "Propaganda"

So, you claim I'm spreading " lies and propaganda, " but can't support your claim with an example.

Maybe your Hasbara Handbook tells you what to do when caught in a "Hasbarat Trap"

Try again, "Ratty"

------------------------
You don't speak for all Israelis, especially those not interested in stealing more land and slaughtering innocent civilians.

All experienced Middle East Watchers are familiar with the saying that "Israel will fight to the last drop of American blood" as well as the selfish "Sampson Option": "....We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.”

"Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother." I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.”
General Moshe Dayan

Israel has never declared Final Borders & refuses to make peace because Peace would mean the end of its Expansionist agenda spelled out in the Oded Yinon Plan & "Greater Israel" Seizing / Hegemony over all land from the Litani River to the Euphrates R. to the Nile R.

The Netanyahu Regime's obsession with his internationally condemned, criminal & provocative Expansionism aka his para-Military Settlement Program
is proof of his choice of more Ethnic Cleansing & Regional Conflict over an equitable Peace.

In the long term, Israel is less secure by galvanizing enemies and alienating allies through relentless land grabs & massacres

I don't speak for any Israeli's I asked a simple question and expected an honest answer and all you give is the usual islamonazi propaganda pieces that have never been proven.

Grau is yet another paid propagandist spreading Islamic PaliNazi garbage which comes from from the same source that brought us Monte and Sherri.

And your evidence for this is.....? The only people paid to spread propaganda are Zionist Hasbarists
Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda - Middle East - World - The Independent
Prime Minister s Office Recruiting Students to Wage Online Hasbara Battles National Haaretz Daily Newspaper Israel News

More antisemetic canards of course. There is no such thing as paid Hasbara propagandists. But there are plenty of Islamic organizations that have assholes like you on their payola.

Hasbara troll technique #2, "Guilt by association, they point to some source your are linking to as being anti-semitic or neo-nazi." *sigh*

"canards" that's a strange word for you to use, did you look it up?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Hello "Challenger"
Boy, our little Hasbarats certainly do squeal when stuck with the facts:

"No such thing as paid Hasbara Propagandists"

OOOOOPS:

Paid, Paid, Paid.......

"Twitterers Paid To Spread Israeli Propaganda"
Twitterers Paid To Spread Israeli Propaganda

"Internet users paid to spread Israeli propaganda"
MPACUK Empowerment through political participation Page Not Found MPACUK Empowerment through political participation

"Internet surfers paid to spread Israeli propaganda"
Redress Information Analysis Exposing injustice disinformation and bigotry

“Israel pays propagandists to write comments on the internet”

“Israel wants to pay students to post pro-Israel messages on Facebook and Twitter”
Israel wants to pay students to post pro-Israel messages on Facebook and Twitter
EXCERPT ISRAEL WANTS TO pay university students to post pro-Israel messages on social media networks, and officials say they won’t need to identify themselves as government-linked.
The Israeli prime minister’s office said in a statement yesterday that students will receive scholarships to engage international audiences online to combat anti-Semitism and calls to boycott Israel.
It said students’ messages would parallel statements by government spokespeople."CONTINUED

Now, where are the links to "Paid Islamo-nazi Propagandists?

An even better question is where are the SMART Hasbarats?

------------------------

General Moshe Dayan

And then only on campus in the USA, isn't that right rat boy. Something you ignore when you spread your lies and propaganda, even though the links you used have shown this.

The following source flushes your own "Lies 'n Propaganda" echo in citing:

"....how best to manipulate American and European public opinion. “Don’t confuse messages with facts,”

“ISRAEL’S PROPAGANDA MACHINE IS BEGINNING TO MISFIRE”
Israel s propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire - Comment - Voices - The Independent
EXCERPT “Benjamin Netanyahu that he has been called “Bibi’s brain”. He is also a former student and employee of Frank Luntz, the Republican strategist who produced a confidential booklet in 2009, promptly leaked, advising Israeli spokesmen how best to manipulate American and European public opinion. “Don’t confuse messages with facts,”CONTINUED

What part of "......manipulate American and European public opinion" do you NOT understand?

AND:

“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums Chatrooms The Jack Blood Show

EXCERPT " Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.

Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:

“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’

Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.

“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED

If you'll find an adult to read these 2 of countless sources exposing Israel's extensive, organized & State funded & scripted Propaganda network, you'll learn that Hasbarats are everywhere regurgitating the same, tiresome & transparent: ".... messages that the foreign ministry developed.”

They also train brainless Zionist Trolls to whine "Lies and Propaganda" a lot without being able to cite one example of a "Lie" or "Propaganda"

So, you claim I'm spreading " lies and propaganda, " but can't support your claim with an example.

Maybe your Hasbara Handbook tells you what to do when caught in a "Hasbarat Trap"

Try again, "Ratty"

hardly an unbiased source as the indy is know to have a pro Palestinian bias

Your second is a conspiracy theorist so again hardly unbiased

Want to try againonly this time do the research on your links to see where their bias lies.

More antisemetic canards of course. There is no such thing as paid Hasbara propagandists. But there are plenty of Islamic organizations that have assholes like you on their payola.

Hasbara troll technique #2, "Guilt by association, they point to some source your are linking to as being anti-semitic or neo-nazi." *sigh*

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Hello "Challenger"

OOOOOPS:

Paid, Paid, Paid.......

MPACUK Empowerment through political participation Page Not Found MPACUK Empowerment through political participation

“Israel wants to pay students to post pro-Israel messages on Facebook and Twitter”
Israel wants to pay students to post pro-Israel messages on Facebook and Twitter
EXCERPT ISRAEL WANTS TO pay university students to post pro-Israel messages on social media networks, and officials say they won’t need to identify themselves as government-linked.
The Israeli prime minister’s office said in a statement yesterday that students will receive scholarships to engage international audiences online to combat anti-Semitism and calls to boycott Israel.
It said students’ messages would parallel statements by government spokespeople."CONTINUED

Is that the best you have islamonazi sources for propaganda and lies.

Hmmm maybe that's why Israel is enjoying record high levels of support with the American public and in Congress. Ha ha ha.

For now, maybe, given that most of the US congress is bought and paid for. Laugh while you can, in the words of the song, "the times they are a changing".

map-anti-israel-protests1.jpg

The rest of the world however...

countries-that-recognize-the-state-of-palestine-in-2014_mapbuilder-1.png

For now, maybe, given that most of the US congress is bought and paid for. Laugh while you can, in the words of the song, "the times they are a changing".

The "state of Palestine"?

Shirley, you're in a state of denial.

"Data based on PLO". :cuckoo:

Achmed jerks off again. :lmao:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Hello "Challenger"

OOOOOPS:

Paid, Paid, Paid.......

Grau you Islamic asshole, do you have anything but Nazi propaganda from IslamoNazi sites?

So these countries don´t recognize Palestine?

They recognize a myth, as they recognize an imaginary god, like Zues.

It gets more complicated when you start asking the what, when, and where of Palestine.

It gets more complicated when you start asking the what, when, and where of Palestine.
You don´t realize that your arguments would apply also for your own and every country.

You don´t realize that your arguments would apply also for your own and every country.

United states isn't a myth, neither is Israel. Palestinians are an invented people created by Muslim Arabs in the mid 20th century, for the sole purpose of eliminating and then replacing the already established Jewish state.

United states isn't a myth, neither is Israel. Palestinians are an invented people created by Muslim Arabs in the mid 20th century, for the sole purpose of eliminating and then replacing the already established Jewish state.

Palestinians are an invented people created by Muslim Arabs in the mid 20th century, for the sole purpose of eliminating and then replacing the already established Jewish state.

Israelis are an invented people created by Jewish European irridentists in the late 19th century, for the sole purpose of eliminating and then replacing the people of Palestine.-- There, fixed it for ya.

Forum List

Back