All In The Course Of Aiding And Abetting The Enemy

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
Emboldened because Obama's their friend. All in a days activities for Islam.
"The United States has always been a Muslim Country." Barack Obama. Obviously stoned out of his mind in high school history, probably received incompletes in any courses that would have given him a clue at either Occidental or Columbia. You used to see a lot of students like him in the 8:00AM psy 101 class held in the 500 seat auditorium. They'd people the back row and sleep the entire fifty minutes of class the first few weeks. They were nowhere to be seen after that or during the second or third exam and the day of the final too.

Egypt: Former U.N. Nuke Chief Mohamed ElBaradei Sued For “Insulting Sharia”… | Weasel Zippers

Report: Four Women Stoned To Death In Iran… | Weasel Zippers

Egypt: Two Female Islamists Attack And Forcefully Cut Hair Of Christian Girl For Not Wearing Veil… | Weasel Zippers

The only thing that matters to folks on the "Obama Plantation Nation" is "Where's our free stuff/"

...So what is this thread about?

BC is convinced Obama is a secret Muslim trying to establish shariah law and the Caliphate in the U.S., i.e. a total nutjob. I'd put her on ignore, but then there's the entertainment value and the necessity of keeping your eye out for the weirdos lest they sneak up on you.

...So what is this thread about?

BC is convinced Obama is a secret Muslim trying to establish shariah law and the Caliphate in the U.S., i.e. a total nutjob. I'd put her on ignore, but then there's the entertainment value and the necessity of keeping your eye out for the weirdos lest they sneak up on you.

Well, it’s not a secret anymore…

Forum List

Back