All In Favor Of US-Libyan Normalization Raise Your Hand

The CNN version give a few details the WND left out. The vicims of the bombings seem satisfied with compensation they got which is a consideration also. We did bomb them and put sanctions on them so it's not like they got off scot free. We still have an Air Force pilots remains unaccounted for from the bombing which isn't being mentioned much so one can only guess our government is willing to overlook that in the scope of things.

They supposedly give up their WMD program but there are some observers who feel Libya might be still hiding some of those.

Once again it's all about the oil. Our goverment will sell us out in a heart beat where oil is concerned.

State sucks. We bombed them, after they killed Americans. Then they did Lockerbie. Sorry, this was a horrible agreement. Taking them off the terrorists list, possibly, if verified, but creating a 'fund' for reparations, no.

Once again it's all about the oil. Our goverment will sell us out in a heart beat where oil is concerned.

Then I take it you support building more nuke plants and drilling for our own oil in ANWR and off our coasts, as well as developing oil shale as a resource? After all, that would help relieve us from being beholden to other nations for our energy needs.

The CNN version give a few details the WND left out. The vicims of the bombings seem satisfied with compensation they got which is a consideration also. We did bomb them and put sanctions on them so it's not like they got off scot free. We still have an Air Force pilots remains unaccounted for from the bombing which isn't being mentioned much so one can only guess our government is willing to overlook that in the scope of things.

They supposedly give up their WMD program but there are some observers who feel Libya might be still hiding some of those.

If our government doesn't work to make sure we have access to energy, we're screwed. Right now energy = oil .

Of course this is about oil. The only reason our government makes deals like this, is when there's some economic or geopolitical interest. Libya, with its huge oil reserves, is opening up to american companies. And I really don't think its all just a coincidence. We certainly wouldn't have invaded Iraq if its main export was cabbage.

Of course this is about oil. The only reason our government makes deals like this, is when there's some economic or geopolitical interest. Libya, with its huge oil reserves, is opening up to american companies. And I really don't think its all just a coincidence. We certainly wouldn't have invaded Iraq if its main export was cabbage.

OR if it was a Christian country in the South Pacific.

State sucks. We bombed them, after they killed Americans. Then they did Lockerbie. Sorry, this was a horrible agreement. Taking them off the terrorists list, possibly, if verified, but creating a 'fund' for reparations, no.

I agree, it sucks and I didn't mean to imply I was in favor of it, but thanks to Bush signing this agreement it's basically what takes place when we elect politicians who don't act in our best interests. They aren't concerned about what we want where oil is involved.

All those in favor of not allowing the lights to go out for 60,000,000 Americans, raise your hands.

I'm just trying to get with the plan.

On this board, a lot of conservatives appear to want to go to war with Russia, Iran, Iraq, Syria. Why not Libya too? :)

Who exactly is "a lot"? I've seen one that wants to go to war with Russia. Who are the rest, please.

Or you can just admit now your statement is full of shit.

Forum List

Back