All immigration must stop now!

Sure. Right before you backtracked from lying about being in combat.

"Sure. I said I was "in combat" last summer (only because I was responding to a poster who brought that up).

The DOD is sending 70 Y/o people to the Middle East? And they are driving through live combat zones?

:bsflag:
You're trying very hard to somehow come out on top. .

Already have sport.

Your claim of "in combat" is now "near combat" which is like a pilot of a 747 claiming to have traveled in space.

Now you claim you volunteered to go to the Middle East for the DOD. I imagine that if I kept at it, it would become the Midwest and "combat" would be duck season.

I am curious, how does one fly into Afghanistan these days? Were you on a military plane or was it a commercial flight? Oh and volunteering....you didn't get paid?

He he he
Already have ? Yeah ? WHERE ? Show me.

My claim of combat hasn't changed since my first post about it. You're trying very hard to paint it as wrong somehow. You get E for effort. :laugh:

You "imagine". Yes, indeed you do. You do that.

As I said long before, due to military protocol, I'm not able to discuss a lot about my recent trip, and I've probably said too much already. Military plane (C-17). So you'll just have to be content with what I've said up to now, Mr. Question Mark.

And what have YOU been getting paid for lately ? How have you been spending YOUR Saturday nights ? (two can play THIS game)

So the DOD enlists you, a 70 y/o, for classified missions in combat zones?

This is your story?

To say you are full of shit is an understatement.
You have no way to know otherwise.

This is your story?
FUCK YOU, MOTHERFUCKER. Like your words mean more here than a lump of shit right right ? IDIOT.

This is your story?
FUCK YOU, MOTHERFUCKER. Like your words mean more here than a lump of shit right right ? IDIOT.

Ahh. So where did the C17 drop you off at? Or did you paratroop out the back and have a friend pick you up?

This is your story?

Ahh. So where did the C17 drop you off at? Or did you paratroop out the back and have a friend pick you up?
Airborne soldiers jump out of the side doors. Equipment and supplies go out the back.

article-1369073-0B4E4BE800000578-829_634x413.jpg

Idiot.

This is your story?

Airborne soldiers jump out of the side doors. Equipment and supplies go out the back.

Idiot.

Using the Protectionist argument where Being "in combat" is the same as being near it, I'm good.

This is your story?

Idiot.

Using the Protectionist argument where Being "in combat" is the same as being near it, I'm good.
As I said, you have no way of knowing otherwise.

Yes there are 70 year olds in the military involved directly in combat or fulfilling a support role, both enlisted and civilian contractors. You're talking out of sheer ignorance.

This is your story?

Idiot.

Yes there are 70 year olds in the military involved directly in combat or fulfilling a support role, both enlisted and civilian contractors. You're talking out of sheer ignorance.

Of course there are. They ride unicorns into battle too, right?

Idiot.

You're a fucking idiot.

Idiot.

You're a fucking idiot.

I'm picturing a 70 y/o digging a fox hole or rappelling from a chopper to a rooftop. Obviously I'm laughing my ass off and not paying attention. Did you say something?

If you can't explain yourself, then what's the point? I'm not playing games. You either bother to do your own work, or I leave you alone. I'm fine with either.
HA HA HA. I've explained the US troops/Pakistani nuke correlation 100 times in this forum, for years now. I don't even have to type it. I just copy paste one of my old posts. >>>

The troops are there so as to be in position to rush into Pakistan and secure the nukes, if the Pakistani govt were to fall, and the nukes became available to the jihdaists, who are very numerous in Pakistan. If the fragile Pakistani govt were to fall, and the jihadists got the nukes we are all dead in the US. There is no need for an "excuse" to defend the American people from nuclear attack. This is the # 1 most important item of the US govt. Even Obama, isolationist that he is, has admitted that the one thing that keeps him awake at night is Pakistan.

This is info from 5 years ago. This is what happens when liberals only watch their liberal media, which never reports this stuff. It's why they don't know anything about what's going on, and don't know how much they don't know.

They have already attacked the warhead storage a dozen times. The Pentagon has drawn up plans to go into Pakistan and seize the 100+ warheads, and bring them back to the US, for secure storage. In response to this, the Pakistanis now drive the warheads around town in ordinary cargo vans to keep the Pentagon from doing that.

The Pentagon s Secret Plans to Secure Pakistan s Nuclear Arsenal Global Security Newswire NTI

Pakistan Carts Its Nukes Around In Delivery Vans WIRED

WikiLeaks cables highlight Pakistani nuclear terror threat World news The Guardian

Pakistan Nuclear Arsenal Will Be Protected By 8 000 Trainees Military Says

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013...tan-nuclear-threat-should-be-our-top-concern/

'Pakistan nuclear weapons' threat under estimated' | NDTV.com

Why Pakistan's nuclear bombs are a threat | Asia | DW.DE | 09.04.2013

Pakistan trains 8 000 to guard nuclear arsenal USATODAY.com

Fine, and what the hell does this have to do with this topic?

I'm picturing a 70 y/o digging a fox hole or rappelling from a chopper to a rooftop. Obviously I'm laughing my ass off and not paying attention. Did you say something?
For once you said something right. You're NOT PAYING ATTENTION. ANd here's what you're not paying attention to :

1. The TOPIC > ALL immigration must stop now.

2. My question that you cut & ran from. (about 1000 French jihadist who could come to the US on visa waivers.) It's been 5 days now. Looks like you won't answer it, you gutless coward.

Forum List

Back