All I watch is Fox News 24/7

You mean you have no news feed on your internet source? You never spend time in public where a TV is present?
Because those places are inundated with democrat bias news.
ABC, CNN, and MSNBC, does nothing but confuse people with fake news and liberal lies.

Fox News is a breath of fresh air.

It presents the truth based on facts. ... :thup:
Yes indeed..how about that Chris Wallace interview with Mulvaney....good stuff, eh?

Watch Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network Online

Life is soo much easier now.

I don't have to waste time trying to figure out where to stand on the various issues.

Fox News tells me what to think, which free's me from straining my brain.

I only wish I had started watching Fox News years ago. ... :cool:

What you are describing is CNN, MSNBC, and the MSM...you don't watch Fox quit lying.

There are biases in every commentary show on the three 24/7 entertainment news outlets, but if you watch closely, their hard news shows are virtually indistuingishable from each other...So, you FNC bashers, if you're upset that their commentary shows lean right, get over it.

Here’s the problem with that.
Example....... you have this personal lawyer Guilliani running around doing the investigation like he work for state department. Trying to dig dirt of Trump political enemy based from conspiracy crap working with corrupted Ukrainian people. A personal lawyer a henchmen doing an FBI work?
Since when that is acceptable?
Fox News portrayed him as a hero.

Then Fox just hired John Solomon a creator of conspiracy theories from all over. He just throw those shit to the wall and he knows it will stick because Fox die hard fans will grab it.

Yet it's OK that Hillary's campaign and the DNC worked with the same corrupt Gov. to get dirt on Trump.
Double standard.
:th_spinspin:

I choose all my news on YouTube and lately Fox News clips are the best.

That's saying a lot since most of the 'news' on You Tube is from the "hall of mirrors and parrots" MSM, CNN & MSNBC. NPR too.

I don't have to waste time trying to figure out where to stand on the various issues.

I watch Fox because they are not communist like 99.99999% of other news sites.

I have never actually watched Fox News. What is it that people watch? I don't think I could stand more than 10 minutes of someone endlessly rambling about the latest ridiculous Washington DC crap show.

I have never actually watched Fox News. What is it that people watch? I don't think I could stand more than 10 minutes of someone endlessly rambling about the latest ridiculous Washington DC crap show.

It's the only American news channel that actually reports news from overseas.

Fox is way too liberal.....you should try Infowars or subscribe to the Qanon daily gazette...

There is also this new network called DAP TV (Democrats Are Poopyheads) -- they usually have very hard hitting journalism about how Sasha Obama is carrying the love seed of the Anti-Christ and other stuff the lame stream media won't cover...

Fox was the only cable news to say there was no proof of Trump being Russia's puppet.
They have all three of the main political ideologies in discussions.
They are actually reporting news like the rest of them should.
None of the other mainstream media has reported the good things just negative 24/7.
The others are all Democrat's talking heads and spread the collusion conspiracy for three years.

There is plenty of real news to watch online or TV
TV has Newsy, C-Span maybe a few others.
Online search for, just the news no spin or just news no opinion.

You mean you have no news feed on your internet source? You never spend time in public where a TV is present?
Because those places are inundated with democrat bias news.
Might help if you knew the difference between an adjective and a noun.e a knees news watcher.
The more you watch the dumber you get

I guess you saw the Aylees doc?
Introduced short skirts and objective never was the news. Just tell what the rubes already think

Forum List

Back