All I watch is Fox News 24/7

You mean you have no news feed on your internet source? You never spend time in public where a TV is present?
Because those places are inundated with democrat bias news.
ABC, CNN, and MSNBC, does nothing but confuse people with fake news and liberal lies.

Fox News is a breath of fresh air.

It presents the truth based on facts. ... :thup:
LOL! DOPers hate the hear real facts.

upload_2019-10-19_16-27-15.png

Now, look at more trustworthy news.
upload_2019-10-19_16-29-10.png

upload_2019-10-19_16-30-41.png

Last edited:
You mean you have no news feed on your internet source? You never spend time in public where a TV is present?
ABC, CNN, and MSNBC, does nothing but confuse people with fake news and liberal lies.

LOL! DOPers hate the hear real facts.

View attachment 285248

Now, look at more trustworthy news.
View attachment 285250

View attachment 285251

Your source is ridiculous, and biased itself...Garbage in, garbage out...

Really? See I would have thought you'd be a Bridges TV kind of guy....
Bridges TV ceased operations back in 2012

Thankfully, I found Fox News and the rest is history. ... :thup:

Ah, but you did watch it....Figures you'd be watching a station where the station manager beheaded his wife for trying to divorce him....
------------------------------------- she won't be trying Divorce ever again JMac .

Really? See I would have thought you'd be a Bridges TV kind of guy....
Bridges TV ceased operations back in 2012

Thankfully, I found Fox News and the rest is history. ... :thup:

Ah, but you did watch it....Figures you'd be watching a station where the station manager beheaded his wife for trying to divorce him....
------------------------------------- she won't be trying Divorce ever again JMac .

That's a no shitter....

Fox News has some great sources, but switch it up, get your information from different independent news sources. I use twitttef, I tune in the the others.. but your righty Fox News is the best!
They`re the best at making dumb people dumber. Fact!
read:STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All
What kind of things don`t you dumb fucks know?
A Rigorous Scientific Look Into The 'Fox News Effect'

Sadly.
Then they come to this site using the same dumb lies and totally bullshits.

Fake news when they don’t like it even come directly from a pathological liar president mouth.
Good news coming from Fox News doesn’t matter if just a lie or incorrect.

I watch Fox 24/7 as well. Then to verify, I check storm front.

To be fair I also watch Fox News. Then compare who, why, what and telling the truth.

Fox is very good of twisting the technicalities but not the reality that makes believable to others.

Well ... it CAN present the truth. It also spews Communist propaganda though. Fox is no different from the others. Whenever any "Breaking News!" story crops up, the award whores at Fox are just as guilty of running with the story to try to get an exclusive, without spending two seconds to look into the facts. Their history is replete with examples.

Last edited:
Life is soo much easier now.

I don't have to waste time trying to figure out where to stand on the various issues.

Fox News tells me what to think, which free's me from straining my brain.

I only wish I had started watching Fox News years ago. ... :cool:
Good for you man!!

4e2526f165726ce218b64d3d8975e87e.jpg

Forum List

Back