All I watch is Fox News 24/7

BBC does talk about what’s going on in the world and is dismissive of the get Trump thing.

Are you people so dense you don't understand what Sunni Man is doing?

He almost pulls it off. :10:
I think he probably "pulled one off" looking at the people's responses who thought he was serious. And he probably has to pull it off himself because no one in their right mind would WANT to touch the lunatic liberal loser.

I only pay attention to AAN. All Aaron News. I just type what I think into a word document, then reread it out loud. This guy knows his stuff.

Hey, Fox News and talk radio, the pillars of the alternate universe.

A complete ideological bubble. Stay inside and you're safe.

We know what you listen to on your way to make the doughnuts

Dumbo and Johnny with side kick booger... WKLX 102 the Roar..

I'm glad you didn't try to deny my point.

That would have been silly.

Deny what brain dead moron, who thinks listening to rock and roll music is more educational about politics and news then listening to talk radio.

That's good. Get it all out.

Life is soo much easier now.

I don't have to waste time trying to figure out where to stand on the various issues.

Fox News tells me what to think, which free's me from straining my brain.

I only wish I had started watching Fox News years ago. ... :cool:
I hope this weak attempt at trolling is given the attention it deserves. None.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

i'd just say that Sunni is just messing around and it worked didn't it eh ??

Fox News has some great sources, but switch it up, get your information from different independent news sources. I use twitttef, I tune in the the others.. but your righty Fox News is the best!
They`re the best at making dumb people dumber. Fact!
read:STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All
What kind of things don`t you dumb fucks know?
A Rigorous Scientific Look Into The 'Fox News Effect'
------------------------------ but its articles like the couple just above that's the real TROLLING because they are posted as being Legitimate info 'AWest .

I'm not sure if people in the alternate universe realize they're only getting one distorted piece of a story, or whether they think they're getting the whole story.

And why point to the bias of the left-leaning media as a bad thing, and then exist within only a right-leaning media?

Isn't that a little hypocritical? And even worse, incurious?

Life is soo much easier now.

I don't have to waste time trying to figure out where to stand on the various issues.

Fox News tells me what to think, which free's me from straining my brain.

I only wish I had started watching Fox News years ago. ... :cool:
STOP!

You are being systematically lied to, just like those on the left who only consume news from the DNCMSM.

Fox News has some great sources, but switch it up, get your information from different independent news sources. I use twitttef, I tune in the the others.. but your righty Fox News is the best!
read:STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All
------------------------------ but its articles like the couple just above that's the real TROLLING because they are posted as being Legitimate info 'AWest .
The articles quote 2 different university studies that say you`re an idiot. What Legitimate source can you show me that says otherwise?

university , probably some lefty studies . Anyway , I pay no attention to silly university studies aimed at calling a buncha Americans as STUPID . These 2 that you post just look so infantile August.

------------------------- aw heck , just look at the titles on your info made for lefty widdle kids , hip hoppers , dopers and college students . Your info is laughable August .

what legitimate source ?? I simply use my experience and common sense . Your silly articles be darned August .

They make you sound smart

university , probably some lefty studies . Anyway , I pay no attention to silly university studies aimed at calling a buncha Americans as STUPID . These 2 that you post just look so infantile August.
In other words you can`t counter their results with a study that says FOX news viewers aren`t stupid. Case closed and you`re dismissed.

Deny what brain dead moron, who thinks listening to rock and roll music is more educational about politics and news then listening to talk radio.

Why dont you just admit you hate one part of the people listening to news and politics while the other half just listening to music

Of course you would post those and claim theorys are facts..

They are rigged questions, you stupid fuck.

Why dont you just admit you hate one part of the people listening to news and politics while the other half just listening to music
They are conning you.

They're giving you a blatantly slanted version of things. You're not getting the whole story.

Even worse, they're changing the way you perceive and analyze things.

If you don't see that, I can't help you.

Forum List

Back