All I Want for Christmas Is a New GOP

Glensather

Gothic Vampires
Nov 10, 2012
World 1-1
What I want for Christmas is a new Republican Party. Or I’ll take the old Republican Party of Ronald Reagan, George H. W. Bush, or George W. Bush. What I don’t want is the Republican Party we have today. As former George W. Bush and John McCain adviser Nicolle Wallace said, “I’m just tired of the Republican Party being the Stupid Party.”

Sounds like a man burned by the GOP.
According to Wiki, this guy really is a conservative.

Wait, wait...

In June, 2011, McKinnon was in favor of Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA)/Protect IP Act.

Yeah, this guy's a hack.
Those of you who support the GOP please feel free to tear apart this article.

SOURCE: All I Want for Christmas Is a New GOP - The Daily Beast
SOURCE 2: Mark McKinnon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What I want for Christmas is a new Republican Party. Or I’ll take the old Republican Party of Ronald Reagan, George H. W. Bush, or George W. Bush. What I don’t want is the Republican Party we have today. As former George W. Bush and John McCain adviser Nicolle Wallace said, “I’m just tired of the Republican Party being the Stupid Party.”

Actually we need a new (old) GOP dating from before Reagan, it was during his administration the Party wen off the tracks.

All democrats really want for Christmas is an obama dictatorship. Which is kinda sad when we all know that liberals don't believe in Christmas.

The sooner we hit the bottom the better. There aren't enough makers out there now to support the takers. Tally ho!

The GOP has no future. America's demographics are swamping whites with Persons of Color. Did whites vote for that?

In about 250 years whites might indeed be swamped. Just not today. That's supposing that there is some other racial majority and of course there won't be. What there will be is tribalism. Whites will be just one more tribe among tribes of blacks, hispanics, Asians, Indians and arabs. All of them in perpetual conflict with one another.

The GOP has no future. America's demographics are swamping whites with Persons of Color. Did whites vote for that?

Yet oddly the Democrat party is shrinking just as fast as the Republican party... By the millions btw. Maybe this is because Dems are bigots, just like Republicans? A growing number of people don't hate whites because they were born white, just like they don't hate any nationality for being born with a certain skin color.

And for the record, the only party to hate another party openly, based on skin tone is the democrat party.

The sooner we hit the bottom the better. There aren't enough makers out there now to support the takers. Tally ho!

I am really hoping we've already hit the bottom and that we're just floating along now. Hoping the GOP will wipe their hands and allow the dems to have their way sounds great in theory but could be devastating to real people in reality.

What a mess

All democrats really want for Christmas is an obama dictatorship. Which is kinda sad when we all know that liberals don't believe in Christmas.

They don't want an Obama dictatorship, but like the Egyptians found out last week, the old regime was much better than the one they have now.

They have yet to find this out. But as usual it's always too late to do much about it.

They actually are circulating a story that 53% of Americans think the GOP is too extreme.

Taking into consideration the radicals in charge of the White House this is quite ironic.

I am really hoping we've already hit the bottom and that we're just floating along now. Hoping the GOP will wipe their hands and allow the dems to have their way sounds great in theory but could be devastating to real people in reality.

What a mess

Republicans had power and helped destroy this nation... There is no "letting dems have their way." It's both parties going after the same goal, more Federal Government power. What do you think the patriot act was, the war powers act, Medicare part D and so on? Reps spend like wtf whoa and don’t tax or cut. At least Dems pretend they wana raise taxes, despite reality that they too cut taxes.

What a mess

Republicans had power and helped destroy this nation... There is no "letting dems have their way." It's both parties going after the same goal, more Federal Government power. What do you think the patriot act was, the war powers act, Medicare part D and so on? Reps spend like wtf whoa and don’t tax or cut. At least Dems pretend they wana raise taxes, despite reality that they too cut taxes.

I wasn't placing blame or making excuses for anyone. I simply stated my hopes.

What a mess

Democrats have zero incentive to drive down the cost of living. Instead everything I see is the opposite. They decimate every city or state they take charge of chasing away businesses and leaving behind folks that are dependent on government. The takers outnumber the taken and massive debt becomes inevitable.

What a mess

I wasn't placing blame or making excuses for anyone. I simply stated my hopes.

Well then I hope for the same, but history shows that Reps play a game with Dems in where they all pretend to care about ohhhh, the deficit, yet both manage to pass spending that makes it much worse. How that's even possible is beyond comprehension, yet here we are!

Actually we need a new (old) GOP dating from before Reagan, it was during his administration the Party wen off the tracks.

When did democrats go crashing off the tracks?

Forum List

Back