All I know is my gut says maybe.

Cowman

Cows Have Liberal Minds
Nov 6, 2011
Hey, how's it going? Heard about this place on BTF. Not really sure what to make of it yet... I see a lot of people I really respect and a lot that I'd probably inject with rabies if given the chance.

Hey, how's it going? Heard about this place on BTF. Not really sure what to make of it yet... I see a lot of people I really respect and a lot that I'd probably inject with rabies if given the chance.

and you are just the kind of sick fuck we need.......

where do you get off introducing yourself with 'inject with rabies if given the chance'

"The remarkable thing is that we really love our neighbors as ourselves: we do unto others as we do unto ourselves. We hate others when we hate ourselves. We are tolerant of others when we tolerate ourselves. We forgive others when we forgive ourselves." Eric Hoffer

So you are a criminal at heart?

Thanks for letting us know right from the top

I have heard of people talking out their ass...but never heard someone's gut talking.
I guess you are a whiz, you do both!

Um..you could have probably done without the injecting with Rabies part.

In any case..anyone can change.

So welcome.

But we need MORE COW BELL .
Cowbell.gif

Last edited:
and you are just the kind of sick fuck we need.......

where do you get off introducing yourself with 'inject with rabies if given the chance'

Oh I don't get off on it. That would be weird.

So you are a criminal at heart?

Thanks for letting us know right from the top

Ohhh, I'd never get that chance so let's just call it thought crime.

Um..you could have probably done without the injecting with Rabies part.

In any case..anyone can change.

So welcome.

Yes, aggressive behavioral changes. You're getting it now!

It was just a stupid joke anyway.

Rep for the thread title.

*URL SNIP*

I don't think it'd ever be possible for me to hate a fellow 80's dollar-jockey.

Forum List

Back