All hail, the once and future king!

Conservatives and 'publicans never seemed to get their panties in too much of a wad when ole Dub-ya John Hancocked his stacks of Signing Statements.

Looks like they did a damn good job of teaching us not to be too worried about their theory of the Unitary Executive.

Exactly. Their conservative hero Bush sets a path and yet when Obama follows it they suddenly get their panties in a wad and cry about it. :(

Go figure. :cuckoo:

What never ceases to amaze it how the libs get up in arms about Bush but continually give their "boy", Obama, a "pass". Interesting at this point is, you all have no idea what I thought about those Bush years, yet you would still ASSume I would have given his antics my blessing.

What never ceases to amaze it how the libs get up in arms about Bush but continually give their "boy", Obama, a "pass". Interesting at this point is, you all have no idea what I thought about those Bush years, yet you would still ASSume I would have given his antics my blessing.

He's not getting a "pass", he's being the "Decider". :cool:

Would that be the "Decider-in-Chief"? This guy can't decide what tie to wear without an army of consultants.

Last edited:
Hackery on both sides. Libs and Cons never find fault with their own. They are just like kids on the play ground, "he did it first" (pointing fingers wildly).

The most disappointing part of this is that the people who voted for them do the same damn thing instead of demanding better from their representatives. Yes, we've all heard about the letters, E-mails, and phone calls to representatives who do such things, voicing our displeasure. Has it worked? No.

Watching the Republican nomination process it seems that the conservatives are going to serve up much of the same partisan hackery that will get nothing accomplished in Washington again. I expected it though.

Obama has clearly indicated his intention not to enforce laws duly passed by Congress. That ought to be impeachable. For those screaming BOOOSh please find where Bush did anything similar.

Stupid asses. Bush established the precedent, President Obama has every right to carry it on. Until the Supreme Court says differantly.

The Divider Asshole!

We know you get your pink thong panties in a wad everyday.

Conservatives and 'publicans never seemed to get their panties in too much of a wad when ole Dub-ya John Hancocked his stacks of Signing Statements.

Looks like they did a damn good job of teaching us not to be too worried about their theory of the Unitary Executive.

Exactly. Their conservative hero Bush sets a path and yet when Obama follows it they suddenly get their panties in a wad and cry about it. :(

Go figure. :cuckoo:

I believe the point regarding GITMO is that Obamination hasn't closed it down since got in the White House.

It shows he had no clue what he was babbling about as a nobody outside the intel circles until he finally got exposed to the shit at GITMO and the real threats out there.

I recall you idiot libs saying Bush should go to jail over GITMO.....I guess the same goes for the wonder boy too.

Obama has clearly indicated his intention not to enforce laws duly passed by Congress. That ought to be impeachable. For those screaming BOOOSh please find where Bush did anything similar.
What??? Were you asleep through the Bush years???

Please post where Bush declared his intention not to enforce laws duly passed by Congress.
List of Presidential Signing Statements Issued by George W. Bush

Have fun!

I believe the point regarding GITMO is that Obamination hasn't closed it down since got in the White House.

It shows he had no clue what he was babbling about as a nobody outside the intel circles until he finally got exposed to the shit at GITMO and the real threats out there.

I recall you idiot libs saying Bush should go to jail over GITMO.....I guess the same goes for the wonder boy too.

It hasn't been closed because he changed his mind, or it hasn't been closed because Congress has blocked his attempts to close it? There is a big difference. Let's see if you can get this one right.

Did any of you libtards ever have your mommies tell you that two wrongs don't make a right? So, because Bush did it and it was wrong, it's perfectly OK for your messiah to do everything Bush did?

Idiot...terrorists are still going there and we're still "spying" on people like under Buuuuuuuuuuuush.

Oh, we're also still killing terrorists via CIA drones overseas.

All these things that Buuuuuuuuuuush was supposed to go to jail over somehow is ok now.:cuckoo:

It hasn't been closed because he changed his mind, or it hasn't been closed because Congress has blocked his attempts to close it? There is a big difference. Let's see if you can get this one right.

Please post where Bush declared his intention not to enforce laws duly passed by Congress.
List of Presidential Signing Statements Issued by George W. Bush

Have fun!

OK not a single one of them states that he will not enforce laws duly passed by Congress.
I commend the Congress for expeditiously
providing critical resources needed to improve
our support for our men and women
in the military while maintaining a strict fiscal
discipline. The Congress provided this additional
funding within the budget agreement’s
discretionary spending limits.
There goes your moral equivalence argument.
Next.

Forum List

Back