All girl boy scout troops begin to roll out in latest changes to organization

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
CBN – Boy Scouts of America is experiencing yet another change as all-girl “Boy Scout” troops are emerging. The series of transitions began in 2017 when Boy Scouts of America announced that girls would be allowed to join the group. The following year, the group changed their name to Scouts BSA to reflect their inclusion of girls since the “Boy Scouts” would no longer be about boys. Over this past year, all-girl “Boy” Scout troops started appearing across the nation. KGO-TV reports that a group of girls in

All-Girl 'Boy' Scout troops begin to roll out in latest changes to organization

You already know what i'm going to say, how fkn stupid this bs is.......just call it girl scouts you retarded low IQ idiots!!

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
Aren't "all girl" Boy Scout troops essentially the Girl Scouts?
I think I read that the Girl Scouts doesn't have the equivalent of Eagle Scouts? Or one of the highest ranks, anyway, and rather than reinvent the wheel, the Boy Scouts invited the girls in those troops who wished to participate to join them in the Boy Scouts. It has nothing to do with gender confusion or women taking over the world. Let the kids do their thing and leave them to hell alone!

CBN – Boy Scouts of America is experiencing yet another change as all-girl “Boy Scout” troops are emerging. The series of transitions began in 2017 when Boy Scouts of America announced that girls would be allowed to join the group. The following year, the group changed their name to Scouts BSA to reflect their inclusion of girls since the “Boy Scouts” would no longer be about boys. Over this past year, all-girl “Boy” Scout troops started appearing across the nation. KGO-TV reports that a group of girls in

All-Girl 'Boy' Scout troops begin to roll out in latest changes to organization

You already know how i'm going to say how fkn stupid this bs is.......just call it girl scouts you retarded low IQ idiots!!
Or just change the name to "Scouts".

Aren't "all girl" Boy Scout troops essentially the Girl Scouts?
I think I read that the Girl Scouts doesn't have the equivalent of Eagle Scouts? Or one of the highest ranks, anyway, and rather than reinvent the wheel, the Boy Scouts invited the girls in those troops who wished to participate to join them in the Boy Scouts. It has nothing to do with gender confusion or women taking over the world. Let the kids do their thing and leave them to hell alone!

you just explained why girls are dumber than a box of rocks,,,

if they didnt have an equivalent then all they had to do was make one using the same template,,,

BUT NOOOO they had to fuck things up for everyone and start shit where there wasnt any before,,,

So how do they manage single sex troops without discriminating against the unwanted sex?

So how do they manage single sex troops without discriminating against the unwanted sex?

If they did not have single sex troops, there would definitely be a lot more unwanted sex, from a parental standpoint.

None of this is about "scouting" anymore. It's just another leftist social experiment that has destroyed yet another once decent organization with their sick, perverted, disgusting faggot loving bull shit.

Forum List

Back