All footage is real. This could happen to you. To anyone...

Watching the 3rd video where Guerina was killed makes me think that there's gotta be a better way to conduct a house search than bursting into a home like storm troopers while people are sleeping.

No way. Don't you understand? We're at WAR!!!

Watching the 3rd video where Guerina was killed makes me think that there's gotta be a better way to conduct a house search than bursting into a home like storm troopers while people are sleeping.

No way. Don't you understand? We're at WAR!!!

Funny thing, in a real war zone they would not have broken down the door the way those cops did. Not only that, they would have probably brought him out alive.

Has anybody read the book Molon Labe where the FBI conduct a no knock raid and the home owner smokes a bunch of them with a M14?
I didn't read that book but there are many such examples happening all over the U.S. which are not covered by the mainstream media. There is no question that the War On Drugs has served as the vehicle for what clearly is the emerging American Police State and by the time the American People wake up to what is happening it will be too late to do anything about it.

Today they are kicking doors down for alleged drug possession. Tomorrow it will be for anything the government doesn't like. Such as speaking freely. It is these S.W.A.T. teams who are America's enemies -- not the Iraqis or Afghani villagers. The war against Americans is being waged from within.

I watched the videos. The Police (as they are trained to do) entered the premises loudly instructing the occupants they were police with search warrants. In the first cam video I could not tell what the occupant was holding but is was obviously a weapon of some sort.
In the second cam video they actually announced before they breached and while we did not see the actual shooting we did see officers first pass by the spot where the occupant eventually ended up on the floor which indicated the occupant may have been hiding and attempted to ambush the officers.
In the last one we saw nothing of the shooting but again the officers announced before entering the premises and I did recognize the sound of a semi-auto AK being rapidly fired. The police don't carry AKs.
Ringel,

Too much thought is invested in secondary, irrelevant elements of these no-knock raids while the element of primary and paramount importance is overlooked. The truly relevant fact is unless the subjects of these raids are suspected of exceptionally egregious crimes and/or are thought to be well-armed and extremely dangerous, these S.W.A.T. raids are by Constitutional standards criminally redundant in the final analyis.

Our courts should not be issuing warrants to do the things we've seen in the videos, which are happening all over America on a daily basis. Too few Americans are aware of it and too few are willing to believe that in all-too-many instances the raids are mistakes and innocent people are humiliated, terrorized, injured and killed! And the reasons for the raids are almost always disproportional to the level of force and aggression used, which, in the simplest terms is opposed to Constitutional American ideals. It wasn't too long ago that Americans were told such things happened in places like the Soviet Union, Argentina and Chile. Now it's happening here in the name of the "drug war," a failed, counterproductive, wholly redundant and wasteful fiasco.

If you are among those Americans who are uninformed about the serious nature and implications of these raids, please make use of the following URLs and familiarize yourself with the very important facts:

Botched Paramilitary Police Raids

http://www.cato.org/pubs/wtpapers/balko_whitepaper_2006.pdf

Forum List

Back