All female Palestinian race team

My favorite Palestinian competition is the PIN PULL CONTEST where the Palestinians pull their pins to see who can scatter their body parts the furthest.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NizgQJg5J8U]Burning Wheels: Palestinian women racing towards freedom - YouTube[/ame]

The first all female race team in the ME.

Yep, that would be Palestine.

Palestine is the word romans used to describe Judea/Israel/Samaria I am not sure if they included ALL of what is today GAZA in that designation ----but they certainly include ASHKELON which I believe was sometime in the past occupied by an Aegean people called "philistines" The Philistines have no historical connetion ethnically or "genetically" to jews or to the people who today call themselves "palestinians" The philistines were a literate people who evacuated PHILISTIA which was----something like an outpost of the seafaring Aegeans ----I kind of colony They seem to have become extinct in that part of the world by no later than 2500 years ago.

an interesting factoid is that FAST RUNNERS in ancient Judea/Israel -----were largely from what is now SUDAN-----a land which was invaded by the filthy dogs of arabia but much earlier than that by Egypt It was a stop over place for slave traders who grabbed subsaharans and sold them virtually "world wide" ------ie both east and west ----ancient persia, greece, rome, egypt-----and----EVENTUALLY to people who shipped them to america

HOWEVER somehow SUDANESE in ancient times were known as fast runners I believe that includes the NATIVE SUDANESE who early on in the history of christianity were missionized to christianity when the dogs of arabia invaded -----the genocide of natives of sudan began

Palestine is the word romans used to describe Judea/Israel/Samaria I am not sure if they included ALL of what is today GAZA in that designation ----but they certainly include ASHKELON which I believe was sometime in the past occupied by an Aegean people called "philistines" The Philistines have no historical connetion ethnically or "genetically" to jews or to the people who today call themselves "palestinians" The philistines were a literate people who evacuated PHILISTIA which was----something like an outpost of the seafaring Aegeans ----I kind of colony They seem to have become extinct in that part of the world by no later than 2500 years ago.

an interesting factoid is that FAST RUNNERS in ancient Judea/Israel -----were largely from what is now SUDAN-----a land which was invaded by the filthy dogs of arabia but much earlier than that by Egypt It was a stop over place for slave traders who grabbed subsaharans and sold them virtually "world wide" ------ie both east and west ----ancient persia, greece, rome, egypt-----and----EVENTUALLY to people who shipped them to america

HOWEVER somehow SUDANESE in ancient times were known as fast runners I believe that includes the NATIVE SUDANESE who early on in the history of christianity were missionized to christianity when the dogs of arabia invaded -----the genocide of natives of sudan began

Yeah, whatever.

Irrelevant.

New Topics

Forum List

Back