All facts.....did you know?

...and liberals deliberately allow lead to poison drinking water
to dumb down the IQs of future generations of poor people
so they keep producing more voters dependent
on govt and politicians to tell them what to do...

don't forget that one on your list!
Not sure about lead but Fluoride has been proven to do just that. I refuse to use Fluoride in toothpaste and won't drink it in my water either......

And that's why your one remaining tooth is on its way out.

Fluoride is a poison...how can you not know that?

Danks, Gummy!

Fuck you, ass wipe...keep drinking tap water because God knows that you couldn't be dumber than you are now.....eat shit and die....

Hey, stupid fuck, what you are saying is that water fluoridation exposure is akin to low levels of radiation that could actually be beneficial which is also total bullshit....I bet you drink LOTS of tap water....don't ya? Because you are very fucking STUPID.

Hey, stupid fuck, what you are saying is that water fluoridation exposure is akin to low levels of radiation that could actually be beneficial which is also total bullshit....I bet you drink LOTS of tap water....don't ya? Because you are very fucking STUPID.

x rays are radiation nimrod, they are pretty helpful when you need to see if a bone is broken or your tooth has a cavity.

Fuck you, ass wipe...keep drinking tap water because God knows that you couldn't be dumber than you are now.....eat shit and die....

Bottled water has contaminates...

Yep, and that is all be design as well.....the global elites what your life span to be as short as possible.

x rays are radiation nimrod, they are pretty helpful when you need to see if a bone is broken or your tooth has a cavity.

You are subjected to low levels of radiation every day whether you realize it or not. Frankly? I don't give a shit...I could learn that I had cancer tomorrow and I would refuse treatment and feel like I hit the friggin' lottery...I would do a "Dale Goodbye Tour". Hanging around with a bunch of brain dead idiots like you doesn't enhance my life or my existence here at all. I am ready to go onto the next phase. Your kind subtracts from living...you add nothing to it becaue you lack the brain function....fact.

...and liberals deliberately allow lead to poison drinking water
to dumb down the IQs of future generations of poor people
so they keep producing more voters dependent
on govt and politicians to tell them what to do...

don't forget that one on your list!
Not sure about lead but Fluoride has been proven to do just that. I refuse to use Fluoride in toothpaste and won't drink it in my water either......

And that's why your one remaining tooth is on its way out.

Fluoride is a poison...how can you not know that?

Danks, Gummy!

Malm mown, Gummy.

Yep, and that is all be design as well.....the global elites what your life span to be as short as possible.

You are subjected to low levels of radiation every day whether you realize it or not. Frankly? I don't give a shit...I could learn that I had cancer tomorrow and I would refuse treatment and feel like I hit the friggin' lottery...I would do a "Dale Goodbye Tour". Hanging around with a bunch of brain dead idiots like you doesn't enhance my life or my existence here at all. I am ready to go onto the next phase. Your kind subtracts from living...you add nothing to it becaue you lack the brain function....fact.

You are subjected to low levels of radiation every day whether you realize it or not.

There is a giant fusion reactor outside our atmosphere. It's a conspiracy I tell you, a government plot!!

You are subjected to low levels of radiation every day whether you realize it or not.

There is a giant fusion reactor outside our atmosphere. ...!!

That's okay, it's man-made and hollow.

You are just the most special and unique sort of stupid, highly entertaining. You cite radiation as always bad, I point out it has useful puposes, then you identify other sources of good radiation like sunlight as some sort of positive point for yourself. :lol:

fucking moronic gibberish should end up in the rubber room
No one is forcing you to even come into the conspiracy area much less this thread. I posted it in what the mods consider the correct area so go cry about it.
View attachment 70736
Again only reason posted here is the bosses here aren't known for their critical thinking skills so I figured I would save them the time and post it where it would be moved to anyways.

9/11 inside job
I notice one of the paid shills here posted a funny since he knows its true.
No surprise. Those asleep attack those that are awake.
exactly,well said,the truth scares them so they attack the messenger.

this doesnt care about liberty agent is a disinfo agent like rightwinger,he defends USMB's resident troll.he must be pals with him.

Forum List

Back