All due respect FU GWB

. He is like McCain where as he is butt hurt over Trump's bullying of McCain and brother Jeb.
It's past time the pos bully Trump got some crap thrown at him Love to see him buried in it Now even British Pols call him a moron Are there any that don't, besides the group of idiots supporting him?
The British? You mean that country that we whipped their asses over 200 years ago?
Damn you republicans really love going back in time Now you'll tell us you relatives weren't slave owners?

My relatives and most AMERICANS relatives didn’t own slaves.

Many families came after slavery, but the dot the families that can go all the way back to the early 1800s, few owners slaves. None of the more populated North owned slaves. In the south only 20% owned slaves!

So yes small fry the majority of white Americans didn’t own slaves.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
And we've read how wonderfully well those not owning slave treated them ,,,Beatings hangings etc etc Ah yes the wonderful south.
BTW Hook ,,that was with all due respect

. He is like McCain where as he is butt hurt over Trump's bullying of McCain and brother Jeb.
It's past time the pos bully Trump got some crap thrown at him Love to see him buried in it Now even British Pols call him a moron Are there any that don't, besides the group of idiots supporting him?
The British? You mean that country that we whipped their asses over 200 years ago?
Damn you republicans really love going back in time Now you'll tell us you relatives weren't slave owners?

My relatives and most AMERICANS relatives didn’t own slaves.

Many families came after slavery, but the dot the families that can go all the way back to the early 1800s, few owners slaves. None of the more populated North owned slaves. In the south only 20% owned slaves!

So yes small fry the majority of white Americans didn’t own slaves.

And we've read how wonderfully well those not owning slave treated them ,,,Beatings hangings etc etc Ah yes the wonderful south.
Where are there any slaves? Show me one.

The Bush's are considered 'Royalty' in NWO Globalist Elite circles. They don't, and never will have American Citizens' best interests in mind. Them and the Clintons are thick as thieves. No American should ever trust either one. So i agree 100% with the OP. The Bush's can go to hell as far as i'm concerned.

The Bush's are considered 'Royalty' in NWO Globalist Elite circles. They don't, and never will have American Citizens' best interests in mind. Them and the Clintons are thick as thieves. No American should ever trust either one. So i agree 100% with the OP. The Bush's can go to hell as far as i'm concerned.
No problem for me has long as they take ALL the trump family with them

You by all measures were a horrible President. You ignored the building mortgage bubble kicked off on Clinton’s watch. You dropped the ball invading Iraq instead of concentrating on Afghanistan. You did nothing on spending or on illegal immigration.

You know you sucked and that is why you stayed away from the ‘04 and ‘08 election. Yo never spoke up when Obama was destroying the country. Yet now you come out with, by all measure, an incoherent speech attacking Trump.

Go back to your whole sir.

You need to go back to your crazy Trump lodge. Bush was not specifically talking about Trump. He called out bigotry. I suppose you support bigotry. He should speak out. White supremacists are emboldened by what is happening in America today. That should never happen.

trump is not a conservative and he is destroying conservatism. It will be a long time before conservatism recovers. When people think of conservatives, they will think of Trump and that will take care of a REAL conservative becoming President.,
he is destroying conservatism

Conservatism just needs to get in line along with all the other things he's destroying.

Forum List

Back